Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Lords of Creation: The Second World  (Read 15386 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation: The Second World
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2009, 01:36:50 am »

"Yes. Omega, I give to you 1AP to improve yourself, do not pay it back. There is no need.

Valious, will you take AP from the pool?"

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2009, 03:19:23 am »

As he flew by overhead, Pun-Pun looked down upon the animals that Wayock created. He decided that He would help. He took a group of them and placed them in the trees and gave them thumbs, so they could climb back up into when they fell out. This became a great game of jumping out of trees and from big trees to little trees and racing up and down trees. There was much rejoicing among the Markata. Pun-Pun was pleased.

(Create Subrace: Markata. Cheerful silver haired monkeys who live in the trees. -1PP, putting me at 0. Also, Pun-Pun is DR1, not DR5.)

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2009, 01:06:42 pm »

OmegaAlpha focus on take experience so far that he has gain and use it to impove himself to become stronger (Raise Divine Rank 3pp 0pp btw this action does not count toward next time I can use it.) His body begin to glow as his Divine Rank increase allow him to be Lesser Greater power.
Now I will be able to do more things now thought OmegaAlpha.

((omagaalpha(omagaalpha) DR6 (3-3)0 /4 = Action Count:0AP= 1,1AP= 2,2AP= 1,3AP= 0,  As you can see when you level up you lose those action toward next one))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 01:15:32 pm by omagaalpha »
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2009, 04:53:29 pm »

Siirol liked the streams and silver on the glass planet, but decided it needed more... Chaos. He poured energy of many kinds into the center of the planet, and at random times, a stream of energy would burst forth from the ground, changing the landscape.

1AP: Mold Land (Energy Volcanoes) 0 left
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2009, 05:32:15 pm »

The Avatar of Arcanos, the material plane.
Arcanos spent some time exploring the plane before approaching the other gods, he was quite disappointed to find that it was mostly empty. He decided to go and speak with the other gods instead and headed towards the two spheres.
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2009, 06:46:44 pm »

Siirol, the Capricious Gift, the material plane.

Siirol looked upon the avatar of Arcanos, eyes shifting between countless hues. "Hail! This is our playground. What do you think of it so far?"
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2009, 11:14:48 pm »

"Welcome! Will you not stay and help us?"

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2009, 12:43:23 am »

((ok, after A little PMing I finally got in. I've done one minor edit to my post, and I was also asked to clarify that the portfolio is a single concept despite being many words.))

AP is restored.

Siirol looked upon the glass, and he gave it texture. He gestured, and silver curled around it forming serpentine tendrils that clutched the sphere. They branched into the sky, and form something resembling trees, some stopped short and formed something similar to grass. He made another gesture, and animated the silver with a slight bit of positive energy. It could spread, it could propagate, and consume the water that flowed across the glass sphere.

Mold Land(Silver Trees): 1AP
Nourish Land(Silver Trees Can Spread): 1AP

For a long time, all went according to Sirolls plan. At fist the silver plants were few, then, they spread abaut the surface and covered it more and more whit their beuty. But as these things happened, a precence grew, and st the silver covered the entire sphere, it was fully there. And the trees did not stop.

Once no more and was to spread over, the vegetation grew denser and denser, trees climbed upon each other, fighting for water and space, and growing ever taller, wider, larger. some covered the surface up, they piled upon each other, they buried into the glass, and they grew. And they grew and grew and grew and did not stop.

Nourish Land (Silver Trees Can Spread even more, and abuse this ability.): 1AP
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2009, 01:48:54 am »

Siirol, over the glass sphere.

"Oh dear. this could be bad... Or really good! It's like a jungle, only the trees shine and have sharp leaves! But there may be too many... Or nor enough! Soon... Soon..."

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2009, 02:48:38 am »

Arcanos answered Siirol:

"It is rather empty, but the things that exist are nice. I think I will stay here for the moment, to help you build the world."
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2009, 01:07:57 am »

((Ok, summary time:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

))

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2009, 10:35:36 pm »

((oh snap i completely forgot about this. to busy with beautiful katamari. ill try to post something new tommorow. and i noticed my gods name is terribly similar to vaiolis's.))
EDIT: oh wait has this died or not lol ;D?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 10:37:23 pm by Dragooble »
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2009, 10:00:38 pm »

What happened to this?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2009, 08:38:41 pm »

Dead, I think. Too bad.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2009, 09:58:34 pm »

I'm still willing to play, and so are other people no doubt. But I'm waiting for Dragooble and Pysco Jelly. FFS if you join and RP/RPG/RTD be god damn active or don't play at all.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8