Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Lords of Creation: The Second World  (Read 15400 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation: The Second World
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2009, 01:04:19 am »

((Yup, for one the DR is way higher than it's supposed to be, (Supposed to be 1-6, that is at least 11)))

Wayock thought, "For there to be, there needs to be combatants."

He focused all he could into creating a large ball of energy, he condensed this ball of energy into a smaller ball of matter, of earth.
((Create Land - World - 2PP 1PP Left))

Once it was done, he forcefully moved the earth to create the geography of it, the mountains, the valleys.
((Mold Land - 1PP 0PP Left)) However there was two things missing. Heat and water.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2009, 01:11:33 am »

Siirol to Wayock, on the Material Plane.
"Are you trying to outdo me? I'm planning on making this bad boy something more... Interesting."

Siirol gave the glass ball a mighty shove, and the two spheres began to rotate around each other.

"Much better."
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:51:36 am by Psyco Jelly »
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Jay Kayell

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Lazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2009, 01:44:17 am »

Arcanos, The Material Plane.

Arcanos suddenly found himself floating around in space above two large orbs, and then he found himself having trouble staying there. It felt like the universe was closing in on him, and he decided to flee.

He created a new plane for himself to dwell within, a place where magic flowed more easily. This plane was an endless expanse of swirling magic energy, and he could shape it as he wanted. Here he felt more comfortable, and he decided that he wanted to know more about these orbs he had seen, and started to consider ways to do that without entering the material plane.
((Create plane: 3PP. Objective gravity, Timeless, Infinite, Divinely Morphic, Mildly Neutral Aligned, Enhanced Magic: All Arcane.))
Decapitation - enjoy the difference

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2009, 01:51:25 am »

I actualy dont think I will join, yet, I dislike the rules and I alredy have to many forum games going.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2009, 01:56:43 am »

"What th- No no no no noooOOOOO!"

As Wayock created the second world, Pun-Pun's orbit around the first was distupted, causing him to go careening off and straight into the new planet.

"AAAUGURGUUUHHHH!"

He crashed into it head first, leaving a massive crater in it full of melted rock, and then bounced off, flying into the distance.

"Owwww! Pun-Pun missing teeef!!"

((Mold Land (Volcano on World): 1PP. 0PP left.))

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2009, 02:02:28 am »

"I say Pun-Pun, why don't you simply stop falling? It's not too hard considering our powers."
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2009, 08:21:38 am »

Omega Alpha appear on Wayock's planet and walk around on it to inspecting work of Wayock.

"Let see on this planet I see no sun which mean no day  or heat but also seem lack water so that limited my choices what to I will do so I will make earth elements since they do not need heat or water," said Omega Alpha
So Omega Alpha took dirt from ground make human type creature our of soil of the ground into what will be call earth elemental Then Omega Alpha breath some lifeforce into the creature . Then Omega Alpha made second one and then third one and so on until he had create an population. (Create populace: 2pp 0pp left)

"Now it seem that I forgotton to do something important.......Oh opps I forgotton ask Wayock if it is ok to make population of creature on his planet. ",Then he turn to his creatures",I must attend to something of great importance my people I will be back soon," said Omega Alpha.

Omega Alpha then went to find Wayock to jhis get permission that Omega Alpha had forgot to do before create population.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 07:01:21 pm by omagaalpha »
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2009, 10:51:39 am »

((Could you please try to use proper English? It's kind of important for this type of game. I really have no idea what you just did.))

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2009, 11:07:11 am »

((Opps sorry I forgotton proof read after making it . I have now edited it to be more readable))
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2009, 04:00:21 pm »

"No, no, I created that earth for the benefit of all! Use it as you wish."

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 05:22:51 pm »

i would like to reserve the right to fire as i am making my god now. i just would like to know how i make my rolls.

Edit: actually scratch that. i havent actually really decided yet.
mu question on rolls still stands though.(i mean rolls like calculating our level)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 05:38:19 pm by Dragooble »
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2009, 05:45:57 pm »

((There are no rolls. It uses DnD class levels and CR for determining things like which creature wins in a battle. Don't fret, it's rather simple. Be sure to PM me the profile before you post it. You just pick the DR. I chose 5 because I don't want to go through the hassle of making an avatar.))

Siirol began to smash at the glass with his fists. Shards of broken glass flew upward, and formed a sphere. It was constantly moving, and filled with razor-sharp edges. The entire thing was pulsating with positive energy. Siirol entered, the positive energy repairing his body as fast as it was damaged by the glass.

Cast Spell(Animate Objects): 0AP
Make Home(Sphere of Glass): 0AP

|
Thank you    V
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 05:47:59 pm by Psyco Jelly »

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 05:46:16 pm »

((Ok, Lets say you want to go with DR6, the max you can get, you want to go with sorcerer/wizard as your class, (16 + (2*DR)) so 16+12=28, your level would be 28, and I presume if you go up to DR 7 your level would be 30.

Levels.

DR1 = 18
DR2 = 20
DR3 = 22
DR4 = 24
DR5 = 26
DR6 = 28
DR7 = 30
DR8 = 32
DR9 = 34
DR10 = 36
DR11 = 38
DR12 = 40
DR13 = 42
DR14 = 44
DR15 = 46
DR16 = 48
DR17 = 50
DR18 = 52
DR19 = 54
DR20 = 56
DR21 = 58

There, from min you can get at start all the way to the min for over god.

Everyone keep in mind you can only start with DR1-6.))

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2009, 06:12:54 pm »

one last question. what would negative energy be about? im not really sure what that even means lol ;D
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2009, 06:17:28 pm »

((Positive energy gives life, and healing. Negative energy gives undeath and harm.))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8