Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Author Topic: RTD - Into the Depths!  (Read 36253 times)

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD - Into the Depths!
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2008, 08:11:32 am »

Ok. I spar with Nirur Torir, focusing on attack rather than defence.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2008, 08:12:42 am »

One more thing, what is your benefit cheetar? They are listed on the first page.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2008, 09:52:32 am »

I go and get some leather armor

also, I practise my psychology skill by talking to the guy I saved from the rack, by trying to help him through the trauma of torture
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2008, 03:22:38 pm »

The guy you saved from the rack is me. And it seems I'm slightly mentally unstable.
I talk back to Akroma, opening up to him in an attempt to become not mentally unstable.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2008, 04:58:18 pm »

Thanks, Akroma. That done,

REVIVE THE-

Wait, I used his skull, spine, and femurs to make a staff. Right.

I take and equip a shield.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2008, 05:48:50 pm »

Not to worry, Pandarsenic, you'll get your chance soon enough. I'm sure this sparring session will go exactly as planned, however. Really, I'm not worried at all, for on my side, I have the power of ... ... ... ... ... Huh, I can't quite seem to remember.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2008, 06:12:49 pm »

XD
Just wait until I have my shield. Tankmaaaage!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2008, 12:47:53 am »

I search again! Must find artifacts/masterpieces!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2008, 02:29:01 am »

This reminds me of a song that I just remembered, which says:

"Keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'!"

Turn 5:

Banzayatc/Nirur Torir: (3)/(1) Banzayatc asks Nurir Torir if he can spar with him and Nurir agrees after grabbing one of the bucklers which is (3) a wooden buckler with a steel rim. They begin to spar but Nirur Torir is a bad sparring partner and accidently hits Banzayatc (2) in the chest! (3) He only bruses him however. Banzayatc didn't learn anything and now has a medium sized bruise on the left side of his chest for his troubles.

Akroma: (4) Akroma meanwhile laughs at the inexperience of the sparring partners and walks over to the cabinets and puts on the entire suit of leather armor over her clothes. It comprises of the following: (5) A masterpiece chestpiece that covers her arms. (+1 to save against damage to the chest or arms), (3) a pair of standard leather gloves, (4) decent quality leather chaps for her legs and (6) magically enchanted leather high boots!! The enchantment on the boots is (4) a increase in her dexterity. (+1 to dexterity dependant actions) (Helping cheetar is a separate action and is not taken as you stated equiping the armor over helping him.)

Pandarsenic: (1) You go to grab a shield from the cabinet but trip on a loose stone. (3) You get a bloody nose from landing on it. Ouch. (5) But the stone on the floor is actually a hidden compartment! You have yet to look inside though.

Webadict: (3) The only masterpiece/artifact you find in the bedroom/kitchen is a masterpiece clay cup. You drop it accidently and it smashes. Opps.

Cheetar: (5) You confess to Akroma about your mental disorder as she seems the most capable to help you. (+1 to next roll) (6 + 1 = 7) And you suddenly realise that this disorder is mearly your imagination! (Mental unstability is no more) You are actually quite mentally strong! (+1 mental strength) You still are a nasty person to people who are not useful to you, like the party you are now a part of for example.

Status':

Akroma:
Tough, proficient in psychology
Items: Has a burning torch in hand, Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wearing: A masterpiece leather chestpiece (+1 to damage rools to your chest and arms), a pair of standard leather gloves, decent quality leather chaps and magically enchanted leather high boots of dexterity (+1 to dexterity dependant actions)
Wounds: Unharmed

Nirur Torir:
Agile
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, ulility belt (not worn), rope over shoulder (break resistant)
Wielding: A steel flanged mace (+1 to damage), Steel bladed dagger, steel rimmed wooden buckler

Webadict:
Agile
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: a torturers whip

Banzayatc:
Lucky
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens, utility belt (not worn)
Wielding: steel battle axe and a steel hatchet (both +1 to damage) (-2 to hit because of dual wielding)
Wounds: medium bruise on left side of chest

Pandarsenic:
Lucky, basic necromancy
Items: Pack with food in it, 2 water canteens
Wielding: A decent quality necromancers staff
Wounds: Bloody nose (minor bleeding)

Cheetar:
Knows how to fight with one handed swords and daggers, knows how to sneak, knows how to make different basic poisons, bad attitude to unuseful people (-1 to charisma)

Food: 14 turns left
Water: 5 turns left

-----------------------------

Perhaps you should find some more supplies soon? And cheetar, WHAT IS YOUR CHARACTERS BENEFIT?! They are listed on the first post of the thread so choose one please!

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2008, 02:39:31 am »

I'm sure this sparring session will go exactly as planned, however.
:D

As for the action - I try to speak with godess of Nature (or some over character who represents Nature) and ask her to heal my bruise.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2008, 02:49:45 am »

I open the compartment.

Wish me luck.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2008, 03:23:18 am »

I check if the housing of the torturer has any food or any drink, and if yes, store some for me
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2008, 03:33:46 am »

My benefit is being Agile.

I search the room and cabinets to try and find some herbs.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2008, 08:09:47 am »

Cheeetar: I think all six cabinets were already searched (except for mysterious jars), but there are still boxes.

That sparring went far better then expected, for I still have my head. I shall now try to remember my past as a healer/support mage (I like D&D style clerics).

Banzayatc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2008, 08:13:34 am »

Heh, and I like d&d style druids - with their shapeshifting abilities plus animal companion plus magic (healing too) they're my favourite class.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23