Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141707 times)

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 17
« Reply #1110 on: December 19, 2008, 05:57:45 am »

I swing at the gobbo zombie E in the groin.
Good to have you back penguin

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
Re: Almighty Rules Post
« Reply #1111 on: December 19, 2008, 07:07:37 am »

Armok answer is no I believe for this reason below.
Quote from: penguinofhonor link=topic=23677.msg311196#msg311196

[b
Round 2 Players (FULL)[/b]:
Akroma
Wooty
Sean Mirrsen
Devath
Poltifar
SHAD0Wdump
Jetman123
Cyx
Golgath
qwertyuiopas
Kashyyk
Frelock
Jackrabbit
Mulch Diggums
omegaalpha
Chaoticag
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 18
« Reply #1112 on: December 24, 2008, 02:24:57 am »

Well Akroma gave up, so she's now Armok, who gets to join with a free sex change (though he's still stuck with the lacey toga). Unluckily for Akroma, I'm going to have lots more free time now to get rolls in, so you won't see any more two-week turns for a while.

On another note, I seem to have lost Sean Mirrsen. And if I count correctly... one other person. That's what happens when I'm an awful GM, I guess.

As usual, I probably missed some statuses.

Jackrabbit, I've decided your elemental wizardry works on training magic as well as learning it. I feel like I said that in an earlier round, but I'm not sure.

Turn 18

I defend whoever the guy with the resurrection powers is(Mulch?), but if he's safe then I heal Jackrabbit.
You prepare to counter anything that attacks Golgath. If nothing does, you plan to heal Jackrabbit.

I think my objective is clear, here.  I resurrect Cyx.  It'd be nice to be sneaky while I'm doing it, but the resurrection has the utmost highest priority.  I could use some help here, so it wouldn't hurt if someone helped me to ensure that he survives..
My action: I find someway of helping Golgath in his resurrection of Cyx, also trying to use Alchemy to reanimate him in a way better than he was before, like with extra-hard skin or bones or something. Technically, he isnt currently a living thing, as he is dead, so maybe the penalty shouldnt come into play.

Golgath: 6
Poltifar: 2+1
Poltifar starts working on the body, but he can't do much more than patch a few bones together with his alchemy. Before he finishes, Golgath sends a sparkling wave of resurrection magic into Cyx's corpse, which mixes with Poltifar's alchemy and becomes some sort of magic cocktail, causing Cyx to be surrounded with sparkles and stuff. He stands up, regaining his strength. The ressurection magic healed him (luck=1), but Poltifar's alchemy got in the way and prevented it from healing him fully, so he still has medium bleeding.

I kill the CEO with my sword, without damaging the jacket.  If I succeed, I then pick up the jacket as a free action.
5. You once again charge the CEO, (dodge=4+1) but he sits up on his mimic and taunts you as you swing your sword within a foot of him.

Alright..I send out a GIANT burst of Necromantic energy, attemping to heal myself and my zombies.
I tell my zombie elephant to attack the bad zombies that are in this room, if none are, he sets me ontop of him.
5+1. The entire room darkens, and everyone living shivers. All "living" undead are fully healed, and goblin zombie F rises again.
Your necromancy powers increase (one more controllable minion, +1 to necromancy while critically wounded, and you'll need to be more critically wounded than other people since you can't bleed or feel pain).

The power of debate, huh? I debate the goblin into giving me his suit.
5. You debate like a champion, trying to convince the goblin that he's a prostitute you hired, and debate so well that he has to work to get counterarguments, (resist=2+2) but he manages to resist the urge to undress.

Heavy bleeding bad, very bad. Stop bleeding, very good. I attempt to stem the bleeding again.
6. You use all your arms and your toga to make some bandages, completely stopping the bleeding. You then realize that you've destroyed your toga and have entirely covered yourself in purple bandages, which makes you look like a four-armed, purple mummy.
Vibgyor turns red and gives you fire manipulation powers.

I attempt to break Goblin Zombie B's neck.
2. You're too scared by Mulch's necromancy to attack the zombies.

1, Since healer can't bring back dead(and would not give any additional benfit by helping someone who is working to bring an person back to life) I go to next person who in need of my help and work on healing them.  Times likes this wish I could do multple healings and maybe more powerful healing to cover more stuff.
4+1. You run up to the younger monk and heal his wounds completely.

Well, now is as good of a time as any to start, so I make one and a half goblins fall towards the one in the shiny suit. Preferable from just far enough away that the target is unable to see/talk to me.
4+1. You cause a goblin to go flying at the CEO, (dodge=1+1, damage=2) and it hits him, knocking him off his mount, breaking a rib, and bruising him quite a bit.
Your gravity manipulation powers increase (+1 gravity manipulation when you have large movement penalties or bonuses, at least ±3).

Well I'mma going to attempt making that set of computer armor again.
However I'm going to try to be a bit specific as after that fiasco I want to have a bit more control over my exceedingly dangerous electrical powers.
I want to make the armor insulated on the inside and conductive on the outside,in order to protect my body at least a small amount from the feedback and to focus it's powers outwardly.
If this armor is made then I equip it as my free action.
2. You still can't manage to create any armor worth wearing.

I swing at the gobbo zombie E in the groin.
Good to have you back penguin
4. You swing at goblin zombie E, (dodge=2-1, damage=6-1) hitting it but doing no damage.

The head monk attacks goblin zombie E.
4. He swings his quarterstaff at the zombie, (dodge=2-1, damage=5-1-1) breaking a couple of its ribs, but the zombie doesn't even wince.

The young monk attacks goblin zombie E with his knives, intent on finishing the job.
5. He jumps and attacks from above, (dodge=2-1-1, damage=3-1-1) slicing the zombie's head off with the first strike and chopping the head in half with the second.

Mulch's elephant abomination follows its master's orders and tramples goblin zombie B.
2. It's just getting used to its new body, so it trips a bit and can't manage to get anywhere.

The mimic, seeing its master harmed, lashes out in anger at the first target it sees: Frelock.
3. It takes a second to check if the CEO is badly harmed, so Frelock has a second to prepare to defend (-1 damage). It bites at him (dodge=4) and he jumps out of the way...

... into the crowd of goblins, who prefer attacking him over wondering what happened to Akroma/Armok.
5. They manage to perfectly coordinate their attacks, (dodge=1+1, damage=4) striking him easily but not doing any lasting damage.

The CEO brushes his suit off and calmly walks through a hidden door in the wall.

Wooty heals Jackrabbit.
3+1=4. The healing isn't too complicated since Jackrabbit stopped the bleeding, and Wooty heals the rest of his wounds completely.
His healing powers increase (+1 healing against critically wounded targets).

Sean Mutates.
6. Several crystal eyes appear all over his head, giving him near-360° vision (immune to sneak attacks, +1 to vision rolls).

Status
Spoiler: This is pretty long (click to show/hide)

Artifacts
Spoiler: Fortuna Aurea (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vibgyor (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ongongngukak (click to show/hide)

Locations
The First Floor: A lavishly decorated temple to the god Ecid. Monks are walking around busily. The monks are suspicious of you, so all characters on this floor get -1 to stealing.
The Second Floor: A dense jungle filled with many slightly hostile plants and animals. There is a small stone temple somewhere among the trees. The stairway to the next level has been revealed in a tall tree.
The Third Floor: What appears to be an office building, filled with all sorts of office stuff including computers, but there is no sign of electricity except the eerie fluorescent lights.
Spoiler: sub-areas (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 12:01:30 am by penguinofhonor »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: December 24, 2008, 02:35:32 am »

You're not really awful, you just update really slowly. :P If you can retcon my action to be practicing alchemy by transmuting all the furniture in the room into maple syrup, it would be nice. If not, for the next action I take a random object and enchant it with "alchemize into water".
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: December 24, 2008, 02:38:32 am »

Thanks, Sean. But retconning actions is for when I accidentally skip you even though you posted. I'm not going to make up for your inactivity unless you plan ahead with a Devath-style action tree.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 24, 2008, 02:40:48 am »

You didn't even AI me though, and didn't roll for alchemic mutation...
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: December 24, 2008, 02:54:25 am »

If there are any hostile zombies left, I tackle them.
If not, Then I go into the meeting room.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: December 24, 2008, 03:06:10 am »

I run into the meeting room and hack at an ennemy zombie with my light iron sword. If none are left, I train my alchemy on random objects.

PS: Merry Christmas everyone!
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 24, 2008, 03:15:30 am »

Wait I can join this after all? AWESOME!

Ok, for my first turn I try to lern density manipulation powers. (examples: make air condense into liquid despite temperature, make an object shrink while remaining the same weight, make an object huge and lighter-than-air, etc. )
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Wooty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: December 24, 2008, 03:16:09 am »

I poke some of the zombie corpses with a stick/dissect them, hoping to find the properties of and the cure for the mysterious infection (spooky)
Quote from: Toady One
It's important to wear lots of face paint while you program. And you can type with your long Gene Simmons tongue.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: December 24, 2008, 03:19:42 am »

YAY, Armok's in! Do you have a specific thing you want to do with those density-affecting powers you want? 'Cause I might be able to help if you need to change materials into other materials or something...
<@Akroma> eh

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: December 24, 2008, 03:21:52 am »

Did I see someone joining just then? Can I join?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: December 24, 2008, 03:22:18 am »

I punch Zombie B.
If that fails, I punch any other hostile targets in the meeting room.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: December 24, 2008, 04:43:27 am »

I try to heal our resident mummy (Jackrabbit) of his mysterious infection.

Nitpick Edit: Hey, Penguin, saw a couple of mistakes on my statuses.  For one, my toga is (was?) orange, and you still haven't updated the alchemy staff status for when I revealed all of it's powers.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 04:49:09 am by Golgath »
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: December 24, 2008, 04:44:22 am »

Did I see someone joining just then? Can I join?

I dont think so, because Armok joined only because Akroma left, and so he took Akroma's character. If someone else leaves, you should be able to join.
<@Akroma> eh
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 108