Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 108

Author Topic: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 31.5 Help update the statuses! (12/15)  (Read 141726 times)

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
Re: Penguinofhonor's RTD ROUND 2 Turn 17
« Reply #1095 on: December 18, 2008, 01:57:16 am »

Alright..I send out a GIANT burst of Necromantic energy, attemping to heal myself and my zombies.
I tell my zombie elephant to attack the bad zombies that are in this room, if none are, he sets me ontop of him.
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: December 18, 2008, 02:36:20 am »

I think my objective is clear, here.  I resurrect Cyx.  It'd be nice to be sneaky while I'm doing it, but the resurrection has the utmost highest priority.  I could use some help here, so it wouldn't hurt if someone helped me to ensure that he survives..

We might want to have more than one person with ressurection powers, the way this is going.

I defend whoever the guy with the resurrection powers is(Mulch?), but if he's safe then I heal Jackrabbit.

Sheesh.  Can't even be bothered to look at the status list?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 02:42:12 am by Golgath »
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

Devath

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Insane Dev
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: December 18, 2008, 03:04:37 am »

The power of debate, huh? I debate the goblin into giving me his suit.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." - Unknown

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: December 18, 2008, 03:07:37 am »

Hang on, didn't wooty heal my burns? I should only have mangled body and heavy bleeding

Anyway, since my strong powers plus Vibgyor offset my pain I drop to a crouch and send a small sharp dart of stone winging towards zombie E's head.

EDIT: Heavy bleeding bad, very bad. Stop bleeding, very good. I attempt to stem the bleeding again.

Also, more arms! Cool!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 12:40:36 am by Jackrabbit »

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: December 18, 2008, 06:44:20 am »

I attempt to break Goblin Zombie B's neck.

Penguin, I understand completely that it's your decision to make, but I don't think I've gotten any sort of benefit out of the +1 to hand to hand combat against unarmed creatures. Did you forget about it? :P
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

omagaalpha

• Bay Watcher
  • positve infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: December 18, 2008, 07:02:38 am »

1, Since healer can't bring back dead(and would not give any additional benfit by helping someone who is working to bring an person back to life) I go to next person who in need of my help and work on healing them.  Times likes this wish I could do multple healings and maybe more powerful healing to cover more stuff.

2. For some reason no one need my help then I take advanatage of supplies in computer room to practice armour smithing depend on what it is determine if keep it or give to help another team member.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 07:05:44 am by omagaalpha »
Quote from: Jetsquirrel
Announce that i saw the whole creation of hte universe! and hold the monolith again
|The monolith is alive! And seemingly annoyed by your hugs. Or maybe static electricity of some kind that for some reason didn’t hit you last time.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: December 18, 2008, 07:51:54 am »

hey, you forgot my action
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1102 on: December 18, 2008, 08:09:30 am »

Well, now is as good of a time as any to start, so I make one and a half goblins fall towards the one in the shiny suit. Preferable from just far enough away that the target is unable to see/talk to me.
Eh?
Eh!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: December 18, 2008, 08:36:10 am »

hemmphehhehah...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Glad to be of service!

Seriously though... Oops :-X

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: December 18, 2008, 08:45:48 am »

Penguin, I should have gotten a +1 on my alchemical transformation of the sword, so i'd get a 5, maybe gettings something better than a copper sword?

My action: I find someway of helping Golgath in his resurrection of Cyx, also trying to use Alchemy to reanimate him in a way better than he was before, like with extra-hard skin or bones or something. Technically, he isnt currently a living thing, as he is dead, so maybe the penalty shouldnt come into play.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 08:47:47 am by Poltifar »
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: December 18, 2008, 08:54:24 am »

Well I'mma going to attempt making that set of computer armor again.

However I'm going to try to be a bit specific as after that fiasco I want to have a bit more control over my exceedingly dangerous electrical powers.

I want to make the armor insulated on the inside and conductive on the outside,in order to protect my body at least a small amount from the feedback and to focus it's powers outwardly.

If this armor is made then I equip it as my free action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: December 18, 2008, 04:43:45 pm »

Jetman: Yeah, hand to hand combat is confusing. I gave out random powers before I developed the skill system, so I'm not sure how to work that. I'll start adding the bonus from now on, though. I've been thinking of making skills have specializations that you can take to customize them a bit.

Poltifar: I'll get on that.

Akroma: What action? You didn't post one. I've checked about three times now, and your previous action didn't have a backup action.

Jetman123

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Bauxite Turbojet!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: December 18, 2008, 05:42:20 pm »

hemmphehhehah...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Glad to be of service!

Seriously though... Oops :-X

"Prepare for your EXAMINATION." I love Team Fortress 2.

Penguin: Don't worry about it.
When dwarves want to commit suicide, then by Armok, they _will_ commit suicide, even if they have to spend the rest of their lives working at it!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: December 19, 2008, 01:13:14 am »

geez, when turns last months, no wonder

my spot is now officialy open for the taking
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: December 19, 2008, 01:37:51 am »

Can I join this? (turn tomorrow if so)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 108