Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 81

Author Topic: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread  (Read 106448 times)

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Battle of the Gods II: an RP Thread
« Reply #585 on: June 03, 2008, 03:38:00 pm »

((I volunteer. Of course I will need as precise numbers as possible (troops, civilians, initial deployment...). Don't forget to tell me where the battle occurs (forest, mountain plains). And the time of day (or night) you plan to fight at.))

[ June 03, 2008: Message edited by: Istrian ]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 03, 2008, 03:41:00 pm »

perfect. much faster than i expected
PMing now
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 03, 2008, 03:46:00 pm »

((So wait, do you need those stats now?))
Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 03, 2008, 03:54:00 pm »

((No, I will just need them before next turn begins. That should leave you plenty of time. Of course, the sooner the better  ;) ))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 03, 2008, 04:02:00 pm »

PM send

I dare say, that's some pretty evil thing I am about to do   :D

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 03, 2008, 04:44:00 pm »

I can volunteer too if needed.
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 03, 2008, 04:55:00 pm »

code:
♣♣│♣♣....⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
♣♣└≈≈─○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.♣♣♣│⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
..⌂▲○▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂○┐..♣♣♣.÷. ▲▲▲⌂⌂○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~⌂~~⌂⌂▲○▲ ▲▲⌂....└┐..♣♣♣#♣ ⌂⌂⌂♣♣│♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲♣♣♣...≈≈.....♣ ♣...┌┘♣♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂⌂~~~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈..... ┌─┐.│...♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲│▲ ▲▲/Zz==z≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣♣┌┘....└#─ ┘....≈...♣♣.⌂▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣z.│.....⌂↑↑ ........♣♣♣♣┌○▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂○⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲‼══╗ ▲⌂⌂♣♣..│...⌂e#~↑ .........♣♣♣│⌂▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○▲▲╚ ═‼⌂,,,,╪,,⌂⌂~║~. ..........♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│♣⌂▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ⌂⌂...⌂.│..⌂⌂~╠↑# ≈≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐δ⌂ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲♥▲▲▲⌂⌂. .♣..⌂⌂⌂└─┐..⌂÷≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│♣♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐⌂ ⌂⌂⌂○▲▲▲▲Å▲▲▲⌂... ♣♣♣♣.⌂...├v─Θ≈≈≈ ≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈..┌≈≈♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂│♣ ♣⌂⌂│⌂⌂▲⌂⌂║⌂⌂e..♣ ♣╔v╗♣♣.♣♣v....≈≈ ≈≈↑↑⌂≈≈≈≈≈.│.≈♣♣
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..┌─┴─ ─┐δ≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂Å..Å♣ç♣ ╔╝≈╚╗♣♣♣┌┘....≈≈ ≈≈≈☻≈≈≈≈≈≈─┘...~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○──┘.⌂♣ ♣└─≈≈⌂⌂....≡──── Θ≈≈≈v─v═Θ♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈»≈≈≈≈....~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..⌂⌂⌂ ♣♣≈≈δδ─────┘...♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣└─┘♣.c.≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈...P£.~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂... .♣♣♣δ..♣..♣♣♣..♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣╞╞╞..≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.↑↑↑£▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~. .♣♣..♣ç♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.. ♣♣♣♣♣♣╞T..≈≈≈≈≈≈ »≈≈»ΩΩ⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~ .♣♣♣.....♣♣♣♣♣.. Φ♣♣♣♣⌂⌂⌂$»≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑t≡▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~ .♣....ΦΦ...♣♣..Φ Φ♣♣t.¥♥⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲K~~
▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂~~~~~~~~~ ......Φ......... Φ....⌂⌂»≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈»¥⌂▲♀..♀.▲⌂⌂~↑
⌂⌂~~≈≈≈≈≈↑↑⌂⌂~~~ ↑....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
~~≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲▲▲ ⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~
≈≈≈↑↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂⌂ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂¥═¥≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~
≈≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈.↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲↑↑~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑⌂⌂▲♥⌂~~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲⌂~

Kira and Shehal were now approaching the Koneko settlement of Oakvale. According to Kira it was where the seat of power was. From time to time Shehal could hear Kira talking to someone, probably through her medallion. From what she could understand the cat-woman was making arrangements for their arrival.

Shehal checked her weapons, they all were at hand. Kira had proven very friendly but it was unknown how her race would view the Thelash.

===============================================================================

Shel moved along the large corridors under Hath. Previously these had been mining tunnels, though someone suggested redecorating them to make storage rooms and large, safe laboratories. He was rather pleased with the result. Since the temperature was rather cool down here, Shel had decided to move his quarters as well.

Lately, though, the operators down in the mines had become worried about something. They were less and less willing to go down there and operate the mining machinery. Already three crews had returned to Shesh and had been replaced with new blood.

Shel was rather reluctant to abandon the large veins of iron ore down there to dig elsewhere but that might be the only solution before everyone refuses to work in the mines below.

All was not going badly however. A few days ago Shel's brother, Helesh came to  the citadel. He was now walking around, hunting souls for enchantments, occasionnally stopping for a day or two.

===============================================================================

Meanwhile in Shesh, Thlash was finishing the construction of Helesh's ship. It was nothing exceptional, as if Helesh did not bother thinking about the uses of the ship. Thlash reckoned his brother wasn't too confident about his abilities in enchantments and was trying to make the lightest ship possible. If it had been Thlash doing the schematics, he would have gone for something grandiose, like a flying palace.

Still, if this plan worked, Thlash was going to put forward his proposal. Originally he had planned a sea-going vessel and a water channel to the city. Now he would just need to remake his original schematics and build the ship he wanted, without the channel this time.

==============================================================================

Shraal put his pen down and looked around his study. He had spent the last few seasons writing books on the history of the Thelash in the old world. After all, so many children had asked him to tell them about the five thousand years the Thelash had spent in their homeworld. Now two of those five thousand years were bending Shraal's desk and some other furniture, as well as littering the floor. He would soon need to submit that to the Mindpillar for safekeeping.

==============================================================================

code:
Leaders status
Shraal    : Shushaw Shesh         : Writing books
Shel      : Shushaw Heth          : Administration
Helesh    : Shushaw Shesh         : Administration/Hunting souls (2/5)
Thlash    : Shushaw Shesh         : Supervising ship construction (2/2)
Shehal    : With Kira             : Diplomatic duty

code:
Shushaw Shesh              : NE Forest              : Thelash   : Village(50)
Shushaw Hath               : N of Sh. Shesh         : Thelash   : Citadel(23)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 03, 2008, 04:59:00 pm »

((*Have just watched "Armgedon"* I VOLUNTEER!
I will DO THIS!
Really, I think I am rather perfect for the task.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 03, 2008, 05:11:00 pm »

((I really don't mind calculating the results of the upcoming battle. Besides, I already received Akroma's battle plan. Next battle is for Heph and the one after that for Armok (I think there will be plenty enough for the three of us with this war) ))

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 03, 2008, 05:33:00 pm »

ooc: If a "third" party will do something in this war it schould send it actions to. Do it now and not after the bombastic Fireworks.
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

Impending Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • has gone stark raving mad!
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 03, 2008, 08:39:00 pm »

((Istrian: PM ahoy.

Oh yeah? Well it better be pretty darn evil if it's gonna stand up to this :p))

Quote from: Robert A.Heinlein
Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion, that violence has never solved anything, is wishful thinking at its worst.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 03, 2008, 10:45:00 pm »

"Just great."  The captain muttered, relaxing a bit when the elf started talking in gibberish.  "Seems like he only knows elven, lets take him back to the priest, see what we can find out from him." He said louder to the other soldiers.  

He moved in closer to check the ‼elf‼ for weapons, himself unbothered by the heat, but he moved back again once the sleeve of his shirt caught fire.  After a moment to mutter a quiet curse he snuffs the fire out with his hand. "If you like your clothes don't get too close to him."   Giving up on the weapon search they walk back towards the capital, motioning for the ‼Elf‼ to follow.

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 03, 2008, 11:57:00 pm »

Stilte made his last inspection run over the former city of Blijzon; nothing remained.  Every building had been disassembled, every field burned to the ground, and every footprint swept away, leaving no trace that this had once been the sight of a thriving city.  Stilte, if he looked hard enough, could still see some tell-tale signs of habitation, but these would disappear within the month.  

He sighed; this had been his home for quite some time and now he was leaving it all behind.  There would be no more romping in the fields to the west, no more walking quietly near the contemplation pool, no more hunting in the dense forests to the north-west.  They were heading back west, perhaps to re-found BuigendRiet if it was determined that the danger had passed.  That would be nice, Stilte supposed, if they settled again in a somewhat-familiar land.

Stilte still remembered how Riet had taught him about moving when he was just a boy.  Riet had picked up a handful of dirt, and said, "What is this?"  Stilte and the other young ones had looked at him, wondering if their hero had gone stupid.  Obviously, it was a bit of dirt.  "This," replied Riet to their quizzical faces, "is not simply dirt, it is the Earth itself."  He moved a few feet, and scooped up another handful of dirt.  "This is the same Earth; it is no different, no greater and no lesser than the other Earth.  In the midsts of an ocean, there is still the Earth underneath you.  Even the rocks are the Earth, though some consider them to be more useless than the fertile soil.  However, they are all the same Earth.  Hence why it is no great sadness to move.  The Earth is always with you, no matter where you go.  Yes, it can be difficult to leave the fields and forests you know behind you, but there are other fields, other forests, and all lie on the same Earth.  Would you be sad to move because the stars would change?  No, because the stars are always with you.  So it is the same for the Earth.  The Earth is one, and we are one with it."

Remembering this comforted Stilte a little.  He still felt sorrow at leaving what he had come to call home.  However, he knew that wherever his wife and child were, that was his true home.  Wherever the Ipetian people were, that was his true home.  Wherever he dared to go, that was his true home.  The Earth was his home, and it had taken good care of Stilte thus far.

He sighed once more, and turned around.  The migration was ready; the Ipetians were on the move.

~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~≈~

With a great shove, the second lentil fell into place.  A total of six stones now sat next to the Winespring.  Two supports to each lentil, so the inner ring was halfway done.  Riet was pleased; things were becoming more efficient.  The quarrying site had seen an increase in population, which led to more stones, ready to be shipped north for the great construction.

Riet had talked to Silis recently as well.  Apparently, his construction was almost halfway done, thanks to the help of so many Ipetians.  Silis was becoming quite the celebrity, and everyone wanted to be friends with him and his men.  The Roshanian guards had proven very effective against infringements by the local wildlife, and the several devices they had brought along (such as the telescope) were a continued source of amazement.

It was the Roshanian luggage which brought Silis to Reit before the festival to celebrate the placing of the sixth stone.  "Riet," questioned Silis, "do you remember the equipment we left behind during our escape from the giants?"  Riet nodded.  Silis continued, "Do you think it would be safe to go back and retrieve it?"

Riet thought about it for a moment, and said, "Yes, it should be, I led the Giants on a fruitless chase north-west of here, and so they should be long gone.  I see no reason why a small group could not be sent to retrieve it.  In fact, it's probably a good idea not to have random technology laying around." He chuckled.  "I can spare seven Ipetians from the work at the temple.  If you provide three Roshanian to show them the way, there should be no problems."

code:

♣♣│♣♣....⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
♣♣└≈≈─○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.♣♣♣│⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
..⌂▲○▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
.⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂○┐..♣♣♣.÷. ▲▲▲⌂⌂○⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~⌂~~⌂⌂▲○▲ ▲▲⌂....└┐..♣♣♣#♣ ⌂⌂⌂♣♣│♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲^▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲♣♣♣...≈≈.....♣ ♣...┌┘♣♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂⌂~~~⌂▲│▲ ▲▲⌂♣♣♣.≈≈≈≈..... ┌─┐.│...♣♣⌂⌂▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂▲▲⌂~⌂⌂▲│▲ ▲▲/Zz==z≈≈└──┐.. │.└─≈≈─────○▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣♣♣┌┘....└#─ ┘....≈...♣♣.⌂▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂▲▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲┌┘▲▲ ▲▲⌂⌂♣z.│.....⌂↑↑ ........♣♣♣♣┌○▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂○⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲‼══╗ ▲⌂⌂♣♣..│...⌂e#~↑ .........♣♣♣│⌂▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│⌂▲▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○▲▲╚ ═‼⌂,,,,╪,,⌂⌂~║~. ..........♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣│♣⌂▲ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ⌂⌂...⌂.│..⌂⌂~╠↑# ≈≈≈≈≈≈....♣♣│♣⌂▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐δ⌂ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲♥▲▲▲⌂⌂. .♣..⌂⌂⌂└─┐..⌂÷≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....│♣♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂♣└┐⌂ ⌂⌂⌂○▲▲▲▲Å▲▲▲⌂... ♣♣♣♣.⌂...├v─Θ≈≈≈ ≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈..┌≈≈♣§
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂⌂│♣ ♣⌂⌂│⌂⌂▲⌂⌂║⌂⌂e..♣ ♣╔v╗♣♣.♣♣v....≈≈ ≈≈↑↑⌂≈≈≈≈≈.│.≈♣♣
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..┌─┴─ ─┐δ≈⌂⌂⌂⌂⌂Å..Å♣ç♣ ╔╝≈╚╗♣♣♣┌┘....≈≈ ≈≈≈☻≈≈≈≈≈≈─┘...~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲○──┘.⌂♣ ♣└─≈≈⌂⌂....≡──── Θ≈≈≈v─v═Θ♣♣...≈≈ ≈≈≈»≈≈≈≈....~~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂..⌂⌂⌂ ♣♣≈≈δδ─────┘...♣ ♣≈♣♣♣♣└─┘♣.c.≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈...P£.~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂⌂⌂... .♣♣♣δ..♣..♣♣♣..♣ ♣♣♣♣♣♣╞╞╞..≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.↑↑↑£▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲^▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~. .♣♣..♣ç♣♣♣♣♣♣♣.. ♣♣♣♣♣♣╞T..≈≈≈≈≈≈ »≈≈»ΩΩ⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~~~~~~ .♣♣♣.....♣♣♣♣♣.. .♣♣♣♣⌂⌂⌂$»≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑t≡▲▲▲▲⌂▲⌂~~~
▲▲▲▲⌂⌂▲⌂~~~~~~~~ .♣....ΦΦ...♣♣..≡ ♣♣♣t.¥♥⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈↑↑▲▲⌂⌂.⌂▲▲K~~
▲▲⌂⌂~~⌂~~~~~~~~~ ......Φ......... .....⌂⌂»≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈»¥⌂▲♀..♀.▲⌂⌂~↑
⌂⌂~~≈≈≈≈≈↑↑⌂⌂~~~ ↑....≈≈≈........ ..≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂≈≈♀▲⌂~↑≈
~~≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲▲▲ ⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.....≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈.¥.≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲⌂.⌂▲⌂~~~
≈≈≈↑↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂⌂ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂¥═¥≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂▲▲▲▲▲▲⌂~~
≈≈≈≈⌂≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈.↑≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈↑⌂▲▲↑↑~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂⌂▲▲▲▲⌂⌂
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈.≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈↑⌂⌂▲♥⌂~~≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⌂⌂▲▲⌂~

((The Ipetians migrate out of Blijzon with a group of about 230 (125 from the city, and 35 from each of the hamlets), and the small retrieval party arrives in Zonsopgangziet.))

code:

Wijnfontein - Wine Fountain: C of S plains          : Ipetian   : Town
Zonsopgangziet - Sunrise watch: E of Wijnfontein    : Ipetian   : Hamlet
Steenstad - Stone Town     : S of Wijnfontein       : Ipetian   : Hamlet

All generalizations are false....including this one.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 04, 2008, 02:14:00 am »

Okay, next turn in about 8 hours

does anybody know what happened to Nhipanter ?

Istrian

• Bay Watcher
  • Malevolent Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 04, 2008, 03:42:00 am »

((@Imp : Sent you a PM asking for more details. Check your PM box))
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 81