Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 80140 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (17 / 18) - Day 1 - Shots Fired
« Reply #1005 on: December 18, 2023, 08:21:15 pm »

How many times has Esteemed EuchreJack changed his mind on getting out of this game?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: December 18, 2023, 08:21:37 pm »

How many times has Esteemed EuchreJack changed his mind on getting out of this game?
Too many.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: December 18, 2023, 08:21:52 pm »

Too many.
Less than me.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: December 18, 2023, 08:22:35 pm »

Fuck whatever long post where I claim my role, not sure of it would be even helpful to do so.

EuchreJack

Should I even claim my role and what I do?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: December 18, 2023, 08:23:03 pm »

@Toony:  I'll be honest about your earlier statement:  If EuchreJack flips Town, I don't want your life.  I don't want an apology.  I want your obedience.  Unquestioning, undying loyalty.  I get two votes to use instead of my one.  And in return, I offer mine to you.  Should EuchreJack flip some form of anti-Town, whether it be Pirate, Mafia, or even SK, I follow your lead.  Survivor or Hunter is a draw.  I'm basically already doing that, so what am I losing?

You have pushed a single case for the duration of the Day, and personally, I see you as a renegade vigilante, allowed to do as he wills provided the results come in.  I give this as a shortening of the chain I have afforded you.  I can't have you wasting time on single cases to be wrong, especially ones this big, so I put forth this ultimatum.

I have no power to do this and cannot force any arbitration upon the outcome, nor do I have any belief that I will survive Tomorrow given my claims, but that is what I want.
Toony?  Bet?
I don't care. I'll be your bitch if Jack is town for as long as I'm alive. I'll still share my thoughts and opinions, but any final say is deferred to you. The reverse is true if Jack is anti-town. As I've stated, and will double state to annoy NQT, I was half-expecting to die today so that Jack would get lynched. But now I have a thumb up my butt because Jim got cold feet.

@Imp & Hector: Shut up before I self vote

I see. Jack would know Pirate was Red from the very start if he saw this message correctly, something that he did not show any hint of when the game started. That is a good counter argument.
Stands silent, begging gaze on ToonyMan.
Maybe if there was more time (and Jack was helpful), but I feel like my existence is meaningless if I don't vote Jack for the short remainder of today.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: December 18, 2023, 08:23:33 pm »

Too many.
Less than me.
More than me because I have never decided to get back into it.

sofanthiel, you look the same as the last time I voted you, so let's just do that.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: December 18, 2023, 08:24:14 pm »

Now, back to NQT's question, my reason for wanting OUT of the game was not just Toony. Eh, I could live with Toony coming after me, he does it most games.

No, I had Toony AND Hector AND Egan coming after me. Plus NQT had already condemned me as a lost cause.
Then, as I start to clear my name the tiniest bit, two THREE lurkers jump in screaming "HA HA JACK SCUMSLIPPED".
Then I lost it, and figured I might as well just get out.

Those were:
Spoiler: BlackHeartKabal (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Secretdorf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: sofanthiel (click to show/hide)

Reasonably sure at least 1, if not more, are the scumteam.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: December 18, 2023, 08:24:39 pm »

Max, I'm with webadict on BHK.

They need to post a lot more though. From the posts I've read and remembered they're wrong about a lot of things but genuine about it in a way that makes me think town.

PPE: if I didn't think Jack was scum for unintentionally claiming to be scum I would be voting sofanthiel. Feels wayyyyyyyyyy too much like an act.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: December 18, 2023, 08:25:48 pm »

If I weren't completely convinced Jack is town at this point I would just fucking hammer him to get this day over with.

I still might.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: December 18, 2023, 08:26:19 pm »

Now, back to NQT's question, my reason for wanting OUT of the game was not just Toony. Eh, I could live with Toony coming after me, he does it most games.

No, I had Toony AND Hector AND Egan coming after me. Plus NQT had already condemned me as a lost cause.
Then, as I start to clear my name the tiniest bit, two THREE lurkers jump in screaming "HA HA JACK SCUMSLIPPED".
Then I lost it, and figured I might as well just get out.

Those were:
Spoiler: BlackHeartKabal (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Secretdorf (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: sofanthiel (click to show/hide)

Reasonably sure at least 1, if not more, are the scumteam.
I think your scumreads are reasonable.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: December 18, 2023, 08:26:45 pm »

I don't care. I'll be your bitch if Jack is town for as long as I'm alive. I'll still share my thoughts and opinions, but any final say is deferred to you. The reverse is true if Jack is anti-town. As I've stated, and will double state to annoy NQT, I was half-expecting to die today so that Jack would get lynched. But now I have a thumb up my butt because Jim got cold feet.
Deal!  If it makes you feel better, I'll probably die Tonight anyway, but if I don't, I am Town, so your vote is safe with me.

Max, I'm with webadict on BHK.

They need to post a lot more though. From the posts I've read and remembered they're wrong about a lot of things but genuine about it in a way that makes me think town.

PPE: if I didn't think Jack was scum for unintentionally claiming to be scum I would be voting sofanthiel. Feels wayyyyyyyyyy too much like an act.
Agreed.

If I weren't completely convinced Jack is town at this point I would just fucking hammer him to get this day over with.

I still might.
Okay, how about last words from this point on?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: December 18, 2023, 08:27:09 pm »

Fuck whatever long post where I claim my role, not sure of it would be even helpful to do so.

EuchreJack

Only if it would help town to make it public. If it won't help town to make it public then you should keep it to yourself. For example if you have a triple-target-super-inspect, you need to keep your mouth shut unless you're certain it's claim or die, because claiming something like that will get you mafiakilled.

If you DO have something like that and DO claim it it's almost certain to save you from the lynch, but it will, as I said, get you mafiakilled. Your call on which is the bigger threat to you at the moment.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: December 18, 2023, 08:27:23 pm »

EuchreJack

Easy there.  Shall we go vote sofanthiel?  I am certain EuchreJack cannot be scum.  Anything else, yes, but not scum.

The who case against him is confusion.  The reason to think him scum are false.  Anything else is possible.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: December 18, 2023, 08:28:05 pm »

Sofanthiel
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: December 18, 2023, 08:28:21 pm »

Okay, how about last words from this point on?
I don't think I know what you mean.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 207