Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47386 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #1365 on: October 02, 2022, 06:57:44 pm »

So, you, Max, blocked NQT. And Jack was given your block.

I see, so Jack stole from NQT, you gave him an ability, AND EJ was offered a devil deal?
Technically, he stole from me, and Lenglon gave him one of NQT's abilities.

But yeah he was popular that night. No idea why. I did think he seemed pretty townie then though.

I admit I agree with ToonyMan that his towniness seemed to have dropped afterward, but because of the power of that block, I would prefer not to lynch him unless we're surer than I feel.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1366 on: October 02, 2022, 06:58:03 pm »

3 minutes
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1367 on: October 02, 2022, 06:58:49 pm »

AHHH

ARE WE GOING FOR JACK OR HECTOR

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: October 02, 2022, 06:59:31 pm »

Claim: Jack, last night you gained a new ability with a monster tag. That ability is a copy of an ability NQT had. Also, I used my bonus for speaking truthfully to ensure Max did not change alignment last night.
This post is interesting ... Lenglon had an ability to block conversions. This is stronger evidence that conversion is in the game.

It's especially interesting to me that Jack decided not to thief Max given the conversation that I pulled.
I mean, when I claimed on D2 I also said I can't be converted. I don't know why NQT didn't flip the fuck out like he did when you claimed you can't be converted today. My guess is that he's just trying to stir shit right now to try to avoid him or his buddy getting lynched.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: October 02, 2022, 06:59:49 pm »

AHHH

Hector.
Jack didn't do anything bad. He was supposed to copy my action, it's pro-town.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: October 02, 2022, 06:59:52 pm »

AHHH

You shouldn't be asking a question about that. You should be making a statement about that.
My vote is on Hector.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: October 02, 2022, 07:00:56 pm »

... dude, there's another whole hour. :P

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: October 02, 2022, 07:01:15 pm »

But

But

Lenglon said three mins

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: October 02, 2022, 07:01:45 pm »

... dude, there's another whole hour. :P
spoilsport.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: October 02, 2022, 07:02:11 pm »

Yeah, that is my fault. Web and his crazy time zones has been throwing me off the entire game.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: October 02, 2022, 07:02:32 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13   --3-- Maximum Spin*, EuchreJack*, Lenglon*,
EuchreJack    --1-- hector13*,
Maximum Spin  --1-- notquitethere*,
notquitethere --1-- Vector*,
Knightwing64  --0--
Lenglon       --0--
ToonyMan      --0--
Vector        --0--
No One        --0--

Not Voting    --2-- Knightwing64*, ToonyMan*,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on October 02, 2022 at 20:00 Central Daylight Time (0 hours and 57 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #1376 on: October 02, 2022, 07:03:43 pm »

I "stole" (actually copied) Max's ability, and Lenglon gave me NQT's ability, and I was offered a devil deal by Knightwing. It's not my fault that I apparently have a ton of friends!

Not at all, I just thought you had "stolen" NQT's ability and couldn't see how this was consistent with your prior actions.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: October 02, 2022, 07:04:09 pm »

Yeah, that is my fault. Web and his crazy time zones has been throwing me off the entire game.
... THE TIME ZONE AND THE TIME LEFT IS ON THE VOTE COUNT!

I literally can't make it any clearer.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: October 02, 2022, 07:04:16 pm »

importantly, KW didn't dogpile Hector with Max and Jack when the time fake-out happened, so I'm now far less concerned about Scum!Max having converted KW to his team.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: October 02, 2022, 07:06:46 pm »

... THE TIME ZONE AND THE TIME LEFT IS ON THE VOTE COUNT!

I literally can't make it any clearer.
I've seen people get confused because they have the time display set to forum time, but THINK it's set to local time, or vice versa, so that they then get confused about what the forum time actually is.

I just remember that forum time is an hour behind me.

importantly, KW didn't dogpile Hector with Max and Jack when the time fake-out happened, so I'm now far less concerned about Scum!Max having converted KW to his team.
I appreciate your thoroughness but I think he would have shouted at me less. And also I'm just not scum this time.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 102