Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47741 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #945 on: September 27, 2022, 12:43:19 pm »

also Toony, I had intended to jailkeep NQT tonight if they were alive, so I think we need to establish right now if I should be doing that or not. I can rotate to an alternate suspicious individual easily enough so that I don't block your shot.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: September 27, 2022, 01:09:19 pm »

also Toony, I had intended to jailkeep NQT tonight if they were alive, so I think we need to establish right now if I should be doing that or not. I can rotate to an alternate suspicious individual easily enough so that I don't block your shot.
That's true. Try to jailkeep NQT then.

I intend to shoot Tric if they come back tonight, but I'll figure out what to do otherwise.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: September 27, 2022, 01:19:22 pm »

Toony, if we lynch NQT and he flips scum, would you still need to shoot Tric?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: September 27, 2022, 01:21:56 pm »

Lenglon, even if you think Egan is town (why? Who killed Persus??) you ought to know that town priests can still convert town to scum and serial killers

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: September 27, 2022, 01:27:08 pm »

I think I'm inclined to vote Egan_BW here because ToonyMan saying they're posting but not helping rings pretty true.

I should probably post my thoughts about other players at some point. That'll probably have to wait until after work.

@Jim:
I don't see the problem if you think KW is Good.

I might think that, but do I think it's possible for Knightwing64 and Maximum Spin to change alignment from Good/Not Evil to Evil if they do exactly what Maximum Spin has been warning against? I do.

I can't reason through why Maximum Spin, who has been warning about the Devil Summoning Witch the whole game, is now okay with doing what he's been warning against.

Like seriously, why pressure Hector for the number of each role, if he was NOT looking for a fake claim.

hector13's role is very easily testable and very difficult to falsify. If he's making it up it's going to be very apparent very quickly, at which point we can lynch him.

@Jim: What is your role?

Not going to claim.

Bite me, etc.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: September 27, 2022, 01:31:26 pm »

NQT: Why should I care who killed Persus? Persus was Evil. Either it was a suicide or Evil on Evil friendly fire. Right now I'm willing to let the SK go in order to find mafia.

NQT: Yes, I do know that revives have gone poorly. I know it has happened repeatedly. In fact, hasn't it happened without fail every single time?
I think Web would break that pattern by making it actually real for once, and simply give the scum a way to counter the revive.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: September 27, 2022, 01:36:44 pm »

speaking of, Hector: where do you think the mafiakill went?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: September 27, 2022, 01:46:16 pm »

I would, yes.

NQT: Yes, I do know that revives have gone poorly. I know it has happened repeatedly. In fact, hasn't it happened without fail every single time?
I was a town priest in a past game and brought Zombie Urist back successfully as town, so it can definitely work. From rereading that game the scum tried to argue ZU was bad but I defended ZU pretty hard and ended up being right.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: September 27, 2022, 01:46:53 pm »

No, there have definitely been successful revives in the past. It's very silly to think it's a sure thing one way or the other or pretend its without risks.

How do you know there even is one mafia team? Lone necromancers, line dark magi, and opposing scum teams have all appeared in the past. I don't know what your wincon really is, but mine is to defeat Evil and SK roles and secondary scum teams are Evil.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: September 27, 2022, 01:49:31 pm »

No, there have definitely been successful revives in the past. It's very silly to think it's a sure thing one way or the other or pretend its without risks.

How do you know there even is one mafia team? Lone necromancers, line dark magi, and opposing scum teams have all appeared in the past. I don't know what your wincon really is, but mine is to defeat Evil and SK roles and secondary scum teams are Evil.
EVERYONE SHOULD VOTE NQT FOR THIS POST

specifically this part right here:
I don't know what your wincon really is, but mine is to defeat Evil and SK roles and secondary scum teams are Evil.
That is not the Good wincon.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: September 27, 2022, 01:50:16 pm »

I would, yes.

I was a town priest in a past game and brought Zombie Urist back successfully as town, so it can definitely work. From rereading that game the scum tried to argue ZU was bad but I defended ZU pretty hard and ended up being right.
Toony, this doesn't seem consistent. Please explain.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: September 27, 2022, 01:51:17 pm »

Want to elaborate on that Good wincon again NQT?

Nobody else explain it.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 27, 2022, 01:52:20 pm »

Wtf. Yes it is. I win when all evil players are removed from the game. Why would you know anyway, you're  not even town!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: September 27, 2022, 01:54:42 pm »

I mean Lenglon already told us they were told the Good wincon even though they're not Good. I was just curious how you'd react.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 27, 2022, 01:58:29 pm »

I would, yes.

Toony, this doesn't seem consistent. Please explain.
I wanted to point out the only time I remember it going well. Every other game I was in I don't recall it ever working in town's favor.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 102