Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47926 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #930 on: September 27, 2022, 11:21:05 am »

Yeah I'm going to take the very bold position of saying I don't like this.

I felt like I was going nuts, you're like the only other person seeing this.

@Jim:
I don't see the problem if you think KW is Good.
But Max doesn't!! At best you can say his negative-to-agnostic:

I decided I like you less than Knightwing.

Tomorrow I'll be able to say for sure whether we should kill Knightwing. ToonyMan could be right, after all.

@Egan:
NQT is voting you to save himself, why aren't you voting?
Bad read of it. The votes piled on me after I voted Egan.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: September 27, 2022, 11:24:47 am »

Hey Egan if you cancel your resurrection ritual I'll vote NQT. I think it's unlikely you die at night so why not wait until D3 for now?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 1: The Burning Sun [13 / 13]
« Reply #932 on: September 27, 2022, 11:36:01 am »

Spoiler: Previous Compositions (click to show/hide)
All to say, there's 13 players, so we can expect 3-5 anti-town players.

With 13 players, we can expect about 4 anti-town players. There could well be two scum teams given that Persus was ritually carved up by someone last night.

Who are the three remaining evil players?

- I think Egan is clearly best fit for the killer, and has no alibi or any confirmable action.
- 4mask has been one of the dodgiest low-effort posters in the game. He's an active-lurker extraordinaire.
- Max has been trying to bait an 'evil witch' deal the whole game; when actually presented with a witch he had claimed was evil, he prevaricates. Absolute pond scum.

Are they all on the same team? Probably not, there are probably multiple evil factions as is often the case (see compositions above). But I would like to start clearing through!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: September 27, 2022, 11:48:27 am »

...you could join me in voting Jim.

Like seriously, why pressure Hector for the number of each role, if he was NOT looking for a fake claim.

@Jim: What is your role?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: September 27, 2022, 11:50:42 am »

Thanks NQT for answering the question that I wanted to ask, mainly how many scummy players are likely in this setup. It seems like we have too many "Possible Third Parties", and are probably just being mislead by scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: September 27, 2022, 11:56:04 am »

I initially didn’t vote because it would’ve made it L-1 (or-2, it was late and I had a long day and I really should have been sleeping instead of posting) on Egan, and there’s still enough uncertainty in the game to be ironed out.

Equally so at this point, someone has to do something to break the tie. I’m intrigued to see what that something is.

EJ, if you think we’re being mislead by scum, why are you voting Jim, who is on neither of the current leading wagons?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: September 27, 2022, 12:15:53 pm »

Right now my reasoning for not voting NQT is this:

Is NQT solo evil? Maybe, but it's unlikely they killed Persus.

Is NQT on a team of Evil? Maybe, but who is it with? Vector feels the most likely to me, however I know confidently that Vector didn't kill Persus either.

So I can't vote NQT in good faith here because I'm not seeing a strong possibility they're Evil beyond not claiming a monster tag, which I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt. I feel as though NQT has spent this entire game fending off massive wagons which seems odd if they have scum support unless town just completely sniped him.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: September 27, 2022, 12:17:42 pm »

There's a lot of things I don't like here.

I dislike Knightwing's claim. I don't think Knightwing is who we need to vote here, but I'm fairly certain KW is not friendly and will need to be dealt with eventually.

I dislike Max's request for Knightwing to make an offer to him. Max literally has a roleblock. Max should be roleblocking Knightwing from making offers in general in order to prevent Knightwing from making an offer to Max.

I dislike almost every argument NQT has made. I don't see how NQT wouldn't be scum here, and I don't see how NQT would be on the same faction as Egan, since NQT seems to be designed to counter Egan, so flipping NQT should also be a way to clear Egan, or if NQT is somehow good it would be a better reason to lynch Egan.

I dislike a number of Hector's arguments, and think there's a decent chance Hector and NQT are on the same faction. So a flip of NQT would be telling here as well. If NQT flips scum then I can start looking at Hector seriously as possible scum, if NQT flips town then I'll know I probably should be looking elsewhere.

I dislike all theories saying the Perseus was an SK, because that would require Perseus be an SK without night-kill protection in a 13-player game.  Perseus was part of the Evil (mafia) faction. Perseus's killer might have been an SK, sure, but Perseus themselves? Not likely.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: September 27, 2022, 12:23:42 pm »

Says the one who also has a monastery ability and claims town, but whatever. That’s "totally different”

Somebody convert me to evil

I can’t stand this anymore

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: September 27, 2022, 12:24:45 pm »

I dislike almost every argument NQT has made. I don't see how NQT wouldn't be scum here, and I don't see how NQT would be on the same faction as Egan, since NQT seems to be designed to counter Egan, so flipping NQT should also be a way to clear Egan, or if NQT is somehow good it would be a better reason to lynch Egan.
Spoilers: I was going to shoot NQT tonight if Tric isn't around thanks to Egan (assuming we lynch Egan and they're Good). Seriously Egan stop the resurrection it has a good chance to be terrible.

I dislike a number of Hector's arguments, and think there's a decent chance Hector and NQT are on the same faction. So a flip of NQT would be telling here as well. If NQT flips scum then I can start looking at Hector seriously as possible scum, if NQT flips town then I'll know I probably should be looking elsewhere.
I dislike all theories saying the Perseus was an SK, because that would require Perseus be an SK without night-kill protection in a 13-player game.  Perseus was part of the Evil (mafia) faction. Perseus's killer might have been an SK, sure, but Perseus themselves? Not likely.
I like the argument that Persus was probably on the mafia team and not SK, but then you're saying Persus and Hector would be on the same team then which I disagree with.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: September 27, 2022, 12:26:02 pm »

O_O

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: September 27, 2022, 12:26:41 pm »

Says the one who also has a monastery ability and claims town, but whatever. That’s "totally different”

Somebody convert me to evil

I can’t stand this anymore
Die and let Egan res you. There's a good chance you will be.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: September 27, 2022, 12:28:10 pm »

They said it was a one shot. If it wasn’t, o would be debating it.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: September 27, 2022, 12:29:36 pm »

Like seriously, I could give tons logical reasons and have like 4 town members back me, but there will always be those pieces of sh-

Jendnrmdkdk

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: September 27, 2022, 12:37:30 pm »

Toony: valid argument @ why you don't see Hector and Perseus being on the same team as likely. I just went back and checked and Perseus WAS active at day's end, and so had the chance to smoothly rotate off of Hector when Jack pivoted to voting Hector. So yeah, that's fair enough. Hector still annoys me but as I've said several times today I don't have an actual case against them.

Knightwing: I'm happy as long as you don't get three successful deals. I don't see us lynching you today at all, the earliest you should be considered for lynch is once you have two deals, meaning tomorrow. And even then I don't think it's necessary unless you actually get that second accepted deal. So you aren't going to see me voting you here unless something changes.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 102