Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: hat mafia also: the mafia-themed accidental bastard - Stalemate (?)  (Read 15161 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: hat mafia also: the mafia-themed accidental bastard - Day 2 [7/8]
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2022, 04:51:05 pm »

Now that it's Day 1, and we are clearly not willing to go for a Everyone-Wins strat, it's time for everyone to fullclaim.
I'm going to try being completely open and honest, unlike last game.

I started the game with the Froggy Hat, and currently I have no hats. You know what that means.
Indeed. We both know who has three hats. Luckilly for them, I think they're town, and I think you do too, else you'd have outed them. Are you okay with a Toony lynch today?

We're at hatlo because of the mug-scuffle I was in and lost. I know who else was in it but I think they're town and don't want a target on their back for having three hats.
You try steal me hat too!!
Sure did! Me club biggest club! You club puny club! Biggest club gets mostest things. Puny club gets no things! No cookie for you!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2022, 04:59:06 pm »

Toony town! Lenglon not want me to have me hat or life!!

False Hat Tyrant probably not win tonight cause FoU and Lenglon. We safe from them. We have chance to win cookies and women for meselves.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2022, 04:59:20 pm »

Today on Hat Mafia: The gang goes clubbing.

Quote from: vote!

notquitethere  0
Jim Groovester 0
Lenglon        0
Knightwing64   0
FallacyofUrist 0
ToonyMan       1 Lenglon
TricMagic      0
No Elimination 0

Not Voting: Maximum Spin, notquitethere, ToonyMan Knightwing64, Jim Groovester, FallacyofUrist, TricMagic

4 Hammers 🔨

Voting ends Saturday the 17th, 4:00 PM EST

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2022, 05:03:47 pm »

Why you no Turtle?

Because you want whole cookie too.

Just like I
Acshually nope

Fally Fal want Toony no have whole cookie

Because spite

Toony brain thinkie understandy?

Now that it's Day 1, and we are clearly not willing to go for a Everyone-Wins strat, it's time for everyone to fullclaim.

I started the game with the Froggy Hat, and currently I have no hats. You know what that means.
Indeed. We both know who has three hats. Luckilly for them, I think they're town, and I think you do too, else you'd have outed them. Are you okay with a Toony lynch today?
Who has the crown? If anyone.

I do know Toony is 100% going for hat tyrant, so yes, I'm okay with that execution. But after, we can't let the person-who-has-three-hats achieve the hat tyrant wincon. You get me?
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2022, 05:06:12 pm »

Why you no Turtle?

Just like I
Acshually nope

Because spite

Who has the crown? If anyone.

I do know Toony is 100% going for hat tyrant, so yes, I'm okay with that execution. But after, we can't let the person-who-has-three-hats achieve the hat tyrant wincon. You get me?
Indeed. People who have hats should turtle tonight if the game doesn't end. I'll be attempting to mug the person who has three hats. You'll be free to do as you wish, including mugging me if you think I'm lying about currently having no hats. sound good?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2022, 05:10:44 pm »

oh, and if the third person involved in our mug-scuffle actually doesn't have any hats and FoU is lying, please mug FoU tonight if the game doesn't end with a Toony lynch.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2022, 05:12:43 pm »

Indeed. People who have hats should turtle tonight if the game doesn't end. I'll be attempting to mug the person who has three hats. You'll be free to do as you wish, including mugging me if you think I'm lying about currently having no hats. sound good?
Sounds good. I trust that you're town since nobody's counterclaimed the Gibbus claim - I don't trust that you yourself wouldn't go for Tyrant if you had the chance. I don't think it's highly likely but I can't rule it out.

I do know you don't want someone else to win via Tyrant, and since actions resolve simultaneously, I trust that you'll do the mugging.

That said, do you suspect who - if anyone - might have dug up the Crown?

oh, and if the third person involved in our mug-scuffle actually doesn't have any hats and FoU is lying, please mug FoU tonight if the game doesn't end with a Toony lynch.
Yeah I'm not going for Tyrant. But if I was, I'd expect you to beat me up and you'd be right to do so.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2022, 05:13:19 pm »

Why you no Turtle?

Just like I
Acshually nope

Because spite

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Toony not mug you!! Me mug NQT and take hat. They give yeehaw hat easy cause not turtle

Me

NOT

die

ME BE HAT TYRANT

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2022, 05:15:12 pm »

And Toony just confirmed that NQT is town for us. Thank you very, very much for your cooperation.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2022, 05:19:23 pm »

And Toony just confirmed that NQT is town for us. Thank you very, very much for your cooperation.
UH, YEAH?

ME TOWN

NQT PROBABLY TOWN LIKE ME SAID DAY 1

DOC MD TRIC PROBABLY TOWN

MAFIA BE COP HAT?

TOONY DON'T VOTE THEM EITHER WAY

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2022, 05:21:06 pm »

NQT COULD BE MALLY NOW BUT ME NOT KNOW WHAT THEY UP TO

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2022, 05:32:22 pm »

Oh, come to think of it, the person with the vigi hat can shoot cop or doc hat tonight if game doesn't end.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2022, 05:33:48 pm »

I'm creamcrackered and about to go to bed, but I can confirm my cowboy hat was stolen. I tried to bait a mugging by hinting at a power role.

Most likely Toony is scum, but I'm not 100% AND I enjoy the caveman routine. I'll vote when we've heard from everyone.

As Lenglon suggests, the game is probably mechanically locked in favour of town.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2022, 05:36:46 pm »

Come to think of it, toony + mugscuffle targeting toony is 4 players. Crown awakened. Tric has doc hat + gibbus. If crown went to Tric that's 3 hats on tric as well as the person who scuffled with me and FoU. Person with vigi hat, please shoot tric tonight if game doesn't end. Thank you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2022, 05:37:44 pm »

Oh, come to think of it, the person with the vigi hat can shoot cop or doc hat tonight if game doesn't end.
Vig shoot YOU for ruining fun n game

That in your big callcoolasions mister signtist??
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22