Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: hat mafia also: the mafia-themed accidental bastard - Stalemate (?)  (Read 15146 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: hat mafia also: the mafia-themed accidental bastard - Day 2 [7/8]
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2022, 03:57:00 pm »

You should want the target on their backs for town win condition. Mugging isn't to that condition after all.

At this point wouldn't be surprised if Toony is mafia-ally now, but we know they didn't kill last night. No clue about Jim though. I kinda question your townieness after yesterday too. You mostly get off cause it's hatlo today, but if they have three hats, then any vig or the mafia should deal with them tonight.. Which only works if we know their name in the first place, town or not. It also reduces the number of targets for today that we need to scrutinize.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2022, 03:58:06 pm »

Why would we possibly think they can't be mafia?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2022, 04:00:14 pm »

just reminding you Tric: mugging someone does NOT roleblock them. for all you know he attempted to kill me and you prevented it.
Egan: Does successful use of the Doctor Hat to block the mafiakill tell the doctor it worked?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2022, 04:02:20 pm »

Toony led the charge against the whole maf-ally win condition yesterday. Max paid the price. At worst they're maf-ally now from grabbing the crown and I'm going to turtle up tonight.

It's questions like these that make me suspect you of being the other mafia.

nin.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2022, 04:04:26 pm »

No, the Heal action doesn't give the user any extra information, just "Performed Heal". If roleblocks were a thing I'd consider having the Heal user informed that they were blocked, but there are no roleblocks here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2022, 04:05:37 pm »

and finally, mugging the last mafia to get the vigi hat from them very much works in favor of the town win condition. However if the person who did end up with Toony's hat discovered that it was the vigi hat like that, they actually have zero need to lynch toony today. They can vigi them tonight for the town win. However, said person would also be the person with three hats.

Tric, you literally confirmed that you got the Gibus from me. I'm confirmed-town by YOU. Don't waste either of our time implying that I'm maf. I can be mistaken, sure, I'm only human, but I'm confirmed and your the person who confirmed me.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2022, 04:16:21 pm »

You attempted to mug someone, that's not proof of innocence on it's own.
Nevermind, reread the rules. Sigh.

notquitethere
Jim Groovester
Lenglon-gibtown
Knightwing64
Maximum Spin-mafiamurder
FallacyofUrist
ToonyMan
TricMagic-Doc

So Jim, NQT, or Fal from my perspective. Probobly.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2022, 04:22:14 pm »

Today is Hatlo! Eliminate the hat-pretender or weep!

WHAT

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2022, 04:23:01 pm »

Today is Hatlo! Eliminate the hat-pretender or weep!

WHAT
Everyone mugged you at once Toony, the person with your hat has three hats now. Which hat was it?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2022, 04:29:47 pm »

Me had bang bang hat but need more hat so me mug player last night

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 15, 2022, 04:31:18 pm »

Toonyman: Thank you for your cooperation.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 15, 2022, 04:34:59 pm »

Which better?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 15, 2022, 04:39:17 pm »

Now that it's Day 1, and we are clearly not willing to go for a Everyone-Wins strat, it's time for everyone to fullclaim.
I'm going to try being completely open and honest, unlike last game.

I started the game with the Froggy Hat, and currently I have no hats. You know what that means.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 15, 2022, 04:46:38 pm »

Now that it's Day 1, and we are clearly not willing to go for a Everyone-Wins strat, it's time for everyone to fullclaim.
I'm going to try being completely open and honest, unlike last game.

I started the game with the Froggy Hat, and currently I have no hats. You know what that means.
Why you no Turtle?

Because you want whole cookie too.

Just like I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2022, 04:49:24 pm »

We're at hatlo because of the mug-scuffle I was in and lost. I know who else was in it but I think they're town and don't want a target on their back for having three hats.
You try steal me hat too!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22