Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 54

Author Topic: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 - Game Over - Et tu, Egan?  (Read 23600 times)

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 (9 / 9) - Day 1 - Opening Act
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2022, 06:22:33 pm »

FTR, an unclaimed Redirector is in the game. I targeted Tric last night, but given the context of some claimed stuff I'm pretty sure I got sent to Web instead. Unless Web is a action-specific Lightning Rod or Tric is a reflexive Redirector I guess.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2022, 06:33:43 pm »

No to the latter. So possible Lenglon knows if someone tries to roleblock them and used that as a claim.

... Should get some sleep.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2022, 06:34:33 pm »

TricMagic.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2022, 06:35:08 pm »

TricMagic was a Godfather, I just learned his Ability.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2022, 06:36:02 pm »

!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2022, 06:36:32 pm »

TricMagic's Ability reads, as summarized, as such:

Alignment Inspects return Town. Anyone that targets you during the Night inspects as Mafia.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2022, 06:41:13 pm »

The fact that you didn't claim this in your opening post means you can fuck right off, since that means you inadvertently created Millers.

I'm not moving my vote.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2022, 06:42:00 pm »

Unvote: this takes priority over my disagreement with Roden, especially when combined with his claim about a redirector.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2022, 06:44:26 pm »

Alignment Inspects return Town. Anyone that targets you during the Night inspects as Mafia.
That's consistent with what he already claimed (although I guess he got confused about the targeting vs. being targeted). Granted, the claim does look like an excuse of the "gee, I guess someone framed me just like I said could happen" sort.

I'll also unvote and throw in for the "voting TricMagic in spirit" line since I'm not sure what the vote counts look like and don't want to... well, put in the effort to find out, bluntly.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2022, 06:47:07 pm »

That's consistent with what he already claimed (although I guess he got confused about the targeting vs. being targeted). Granted, the claim does look like an excuse of the "gee, I guess someone framed me just like I said could happen" sort.

I'll also unvote and throw in for the "voting TricMagic in spirit" line since I'm not sure what the vote counts look like and don't want to... well, put in the effort to find out, bluntly.
I believe the only vote on Tric ATM is Web's, I'm currently reviewing before putting mine on him to confirm.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2022, 06:47:51 pm »

EBWOP: pronouns, should have used them instead of him. apologies.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2022, 06:48:54 pm »

Was trying to avoid giving out my name.

You'
You're completely right webadict. I'm the Fairy Godfather. And you just disabled my Mob Boss ability. The clock strikes 12, and the truth is revealed. At midnight all will shatter.

There is a huge problem with your deduction though, I gave out my Glass Lens last night, which allows the user to inspect alignment. And you just disabled my auto. This lens also breaks with one use and disables other investigation abilities, which I had planned to use to test the one I gave it to with my kill action. It only triggers on people with 1 Glass ability, which had they used it Night 1, would make Night 2 the test. If they failed, it would shatter and they would be poisoned. But that's out of the cards now.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2022, 06:50:21 pm »

Also, this is false. Anyone I visit will inspect as Mafia the Night I visit them. Why the misquote webadict?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2022, 06:51:46 pm »

You're right, I misread it.

You would still have made that fucking clear in your first post. Fuck off.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2022, 06:53:04 pm »

You know how to claim Miller Abilities, and you did not claim as such.

So, realistically, you probably learned what my Ability does, and were forced to claim it. Fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 54