Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26006 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Beat his deck. Or at least deal damage... I have a sneaking suspicion this is the CYOCGTCG University Headmaster. So our principle being his old rival also says something of their skills.)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Better yet, use it to make a point of how worthless a Holographic card is)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( Hahaa, nice. Well if you guys are behind me, let's make it happen! Still, sorry for holding everything up, I'm sure Supernerd will have to work meticulously if they haven't already created a deck for the man. But I can't say I'm not excited to see the kind of power level we might eventually reach. And get obliterated of course.  ))
I've lost control of my life.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I'm just saying, having 6 Gandrs in your deck is 18 guaranteed damage to the face if you survive long enough to play them)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(I'm just saying, having 6 Gandrs in your deck is 18 guaranteed damage to the face)

((After six turns with your field completely open getting you increasingly more damaged over the course of the battle :V))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( It would feel sooooo dirty to win like that. Lol. I'm still
considering the ickiness of beating Bennie that way. Especially after the awesome play he made. ))
I've lost control of my life.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Nah my dude, that was an awesome play. It would also absolutely hammer the point of "Holographic Cards don't matter" home if it's Core cards that bring you to victory)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Now imagine me playing Perpendicular Paths. Or that Mirror card being used on him.)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Gotta say Supernerd, if you intended to make Holographic Cards seem like a badge of dishonor that players should be bothered about having, boy howdy did you achieve it. If you didn't? Boy something went real wrong)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(Gotta say Supernerd, if you intended to make Holographic Cards seem like a badge of dishonor that players should be bothered about having, boy howdy did you achieve it. If you didn't? Boy something went real wrong)

((Not really. I want one and I'm not really sure where all your anti-Holographic Card sentiment is coming from. ))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Not really. I want one and I'm not really sure where all your anti-Holographic Card sentiment is coming from. ))
(The fact that they're being portrayed as something made by and for jerks to be held over the heads of others as if a sign that you're "better" than them? The fact that the guy handing it out is acting as if he's trying to convince a pure hearted hero to commit some kind of sin? Supernerd is doing a very good job at portraying the Holographic Card guy as a bad guy who is to be spited rather than accepted)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 09:44:12 pm by Failbird105 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I believe this is a lesson in trusting your cards and relying on your own SOUL rather than handouts in Rulao's eyes.. Though, Ace card. Mine isn't as flashy as the others, but it does allow me to play my Aces.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(The fact that they're being portrayed as something made by and for jerks to be held over the heads of others as if a sign that you're "better" than them? Supernerd is doing a very good job at portraying the Holographic Card guy as a bad guy who is to be spited rather than accepted)

((Literally the entire class is made up of jerks. 75% intentionally. 10% because Diance doesn't realize stalking and kidnapping are wrong. 10% because Brisk got pushed too far. 5% because Rose was converted into Brisk's evil minion. So he doesn't really stand out much.))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Literally the entire class is made up of jerks. 75% intentionally. 10% because Diance doesn't realize stalking and kidnapping are wrong. 10% because Brisk got pushed too far. 5% because Rose was converted into Brisk's evil minion. So he doesn't really stand out much.))
(... I feel like you are projecting very heavily here. I've literally planned out five different possibilities to make my first Holographic card that I've been salivating to make all of and at this point even I would have shredded it.)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 09:49:57 pm by Failbird105 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I subscribe the the Nanoha method of dealing with idiots and making friends. Friendship beams to the face.)
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48