Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26005 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Ok, well now she left, since we’re both not in the tournament anymore, after said tournament the three of us should get home in a group. If I can’t beat a human in a non lethal card duel I will probably not do well fighting a monster. Can I tag along with you? Wherever you were going? Or will you and Jack just be waiting in the hall until the bell? I remember you mentioned something about throwing a rock at one, did it notice you before that or did you alert it to your presence?

"Nah. I'm going to stick here and see if anything dramatic happens. Its my job. I kinda wanted to talk to Jack before he left tho. Alone.

I've thrown rocks at bells before, I'm pretty sure they noticed me before that judging by all the ringing. That is usually why I'm throwing rocks at them in the first place."

Bennie see the commotion that the three other kids at school with his hand over his forehead facepalming as he slowly walks there.

“I don’t understand what’s going on, but why is there always have to be chaos with all three of you when your involved my dudes.

Why are you involving duct tape when trying to calm down, involuntarily forcing someone to calm down is not healthy and I imagine it’s probably illegal in whatever law system we have. As for you G3, why do you have to be so belligerent, it’s like not cool and kind of sus ngl. What does pestering others do?, do you gain a form of pleasure from doing that

The only real reason I came over is I want to understand trading works, like how would a copy of that 0/3 Star generating card that Diance has that seems pretty bonkers compared to other Star generators. My crazy argument is if themes have to be related, then the secret society that controls the world would eventual trinkle down the corporate ladder to the animators who drew that card as they needed to get pain somehow, therefore it’s apart of my theme.” Bennie taps on forehead.

"The only law we have around here is the law of the jungle. And by jungle I mean CYOGTCG. Its called jungle in some places because that is a lot shorter and easier to spell. I'm not really into politics and can't understand all your complicated slang uh....dudes? I'll assume you're praising me."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Sorry, I forgot to specify, remember when I asked about monsters on like my second day here and you mentioned throwing a rock at one? Did it know you were there beforehand or did you throw it at the monster alerting it that you were there? Jungles are filled with numerous plants due to jungles being in tropical areas, plants tend to do best with warm humid weather. What kind of dramatic thing are you trying to find! What makes you think it’s here? Are you looking for the soul giving crystal too? I’m curious what can and can’t receive souls, if anything can receive souls, couldn’t monsters look for/make a soul crystal and not try taking other people’s souls?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

Sorry, I forgot to specify, remember when I asked about monsters on like my second day here and you mentioned throwing a rock at one? Did it know you were there beforehand or did you throw it at the monster alerting it that you were there? Jungles are filled with numerous plants due to jungles being in tropical areas, plants tend to do best with warm humid weather. What kind of dramatic thing are you trying to find! What makes you think it’s here? Are you looking for the soul giving crystal too? I’m curious what can and can’t receive souls, if anything can receive souls, couldn’t monsters look for/make a soul crystal and not try taking other people’s souls?

"Nope. I don't remember anything like that. Anyway monsters don't make things have souls because they're looking for the strongest CYOGTC players to defeat them in order to turn them into more monsters. Its why I get attacked so often compared to everyone else. If they made random things have souls they'd be too weak to be worth the effort. Your spewing of facts is a clear sign you are a secret agent of Brisk-who-shalt-not-be-named trying to interrogate that secret out of me. So you can just have it."

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Drat, took a bit too much of a detour from writing my response and got ninja'd by Super)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( I would have waited, but I wasn't sure if you were going to respond or not! Haha. Sorry. Hope there's at least something for you to work with left in there. ))
I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nope. I don't remember anything like that. Anyway monsters don't make things have souls because they're looking for the strongest CYOGTC players to defeat them in order to turn them into more monsters. Its why I get attacked so often compared to everyone else. If they made random things have souls they'd be too weak to be worth the effort. Your spewing of facts is a clear sign you are a secret agent of Brisk-who-shalt-not-be-named trying to interrogate that secret out of me. So you can just have it."
”What secret do you think Brisk and I are trying to get out of you, and what is the “it” you say I can have? A.so I thought the monsters were trying to gather souls since they might not have them? Or getting more power or something? Now I’m wondering how that crystal makes souls or gave power to our souls or whatever it did, maybe the principal knows? I’ll ask when he’s not distracted by the tournament”

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

”What secret do you think Brisk and I are trying to get out of you, and what is the “it” you say I can have? A.so I thought the monsters were trying to gather souls since they might not have them? Or getting more power or something? Now I’m wondering how that crystal makes souls or gave power to our souls or whatever it did, maybe the principal knows? I’ll ask when he’s not distracted by the tournament”

G3 sighs.

"The secret I just told you, of course. The spoiler for later in the season! Of course they arn't after SOULs. CYOGTCG is a cardgame that comes from your SOUL. So in order to play, you must have a SOUL. If Monsters can play...that means they have a SOUL too. Simple logic there. I thought Brisk already knew that much."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t I don’t know everything he does nor does he know everything I know. We’re not some hive mind. Hay Jack, did you fight against any monsters? What happened when they were defeated? Same question to you, G3. Bennie, what do you know about monsters or souls?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bennie see the commotion that the three other kids at school with his hand over his forehead facepalming as he slowly walks there.

“I don’t understand what’s going on, but why is there always have to be chaos with all three of you when your involved my dudes.

Why are you involving duct tape when trying to calm down, involuntarily forcing someone to calm down is not healthy and I imagine it’s probably illegal in whatever law system we have. As for you G3, why do you have to be so belligerent, it’s like not cool and kind of sus ngl. What does pestering others do?, do you gain a form of pleasure from doing that

The only real reason I came over is I want to understand trading works, like how would a copy of that 0/3 Star generating card that Diance has that seems pretty bonkers compared to other Star generators. My crazy argument is if themes have to be related, then the secret society that controls the world would eventual trinkle down the corporate ladder to the animators who drew that card as they needed to get pain somehow, therefore it’s apart of my theme.” Bennie taps on forehead.

(Diance is already gone, not bothering to answer.)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Yeesh Rulao, breaking out the personal digs this early into the match? Do you want the two of you to run out of banter and speeches before the duel is potentially even half-way over?)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 08:27:38 pm by Failbird105 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

G3 makes the "Wow they can't take a hint lets ditch them so I can actually say the thing I wanted to say" gesture towards Jack.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( With cards like Arturia and Excalibur played, we've got no choicr to go all out! No? ))
I've lost control of my life.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Good grief. At this point, if she loses, Odelia's going to tear Rulao down to the point he's liable to shred that Holographic card with his own two hands))

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Multiple wrong things were said by various students. Bennie's crazy argument is definitely wrong; even if it was right before, it is wrong now because he talked about it and thus it is no longer a secret. Oops?

And G3's is wrong. About everything. Except possibly the part about throwing rocks at bells.

At some point, Jack headed back to the gymnasium. Evidently he didn't get the 'Wow they can't take a hint lets ditch them so I can actually say the thing I wanted to say' gesture.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Multiple wrong things were said by various students. Bennie's crazy argument is definitely wrong; even if it was right before, it is wrong now because he talked about it and thus it is no longer a secret. Oops?

And G3's is wrong. About everything. Except possibly the part about throwing rocks at bells.

At some point, Jack headed back to the gymnasium. Evidently he didn't get the 'Wow they can't take a hint lets ditch them so I can actually say the thing I wanted to say' gesture.

(otherwise known as crazed gesteruing. Now's your chance to dual G Rose. Or go on a crazy misadventure. Either or.)
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48