Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 25949 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

(It isn't CYOCG3TCG. That implies there was a 2.)

((The 3 is silent, so only the chosen few know its there. This was foreshadowed with the holographic card guy.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

(It isn't CYOCG3TCG. That implies there was a 2.)
(There are at least three Gs in the title.)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

Rulao strains as he tempts the powers of their SOULs, it seems that the card Diance had in mind for him does not fit into the theme divined by the Crystal! It pangs at his mind while the rainbow-haired girl is deep at work. "Yo. . . D. This Kowiania or whatever ain't no damn crustacean." He can't help but tap a finger to his forehead and wear an amused yet condescending expression. "What, ya don't know the difference between em' and an arachnid? Shit, I knew Rose was good fer somethin'." Despite his inability to create it, he still can't help but feel a little bad. Especially after agreeing to her proposal. "Probably shoulda done it the other way 'round" he adds. But it can't be helped now. . .

*Card Name: Acid-Pit Trapper
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors: Orangish Red
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-3):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N): Y
Stars (0-2): 1
Effect Text (One word max): position
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying):
Card Synergy (Owned Card) or Counter (Known Card):
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 07:33:58 pm by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Card Name: Cult Leader
Cult Follower for Token
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors: Black
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-3): 3
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat: Health
Higher Token Stat: Attack
Facedown (Y/N): N
Stars (0-2): 2
Effect Text (One word max): Spawn
Flavor Text: The leader of cult, can bring the masses to his side.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

*Card Name: Magnetic Plant
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors: Grey
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-3):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat: Hearts
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Effect Text (One word max): Attract
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying): Quickplay
Card Synergy (Owned Card) or Counter (Known Card): Counter=Runic Magecraft: Gandr

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile

Bennie laughs when he hears the word steamroll, “Oh no, I could of won that tournament if I spend more effort, I had some cards in my hand I felt terrible to use because it would make me a toxic player if I just used them against Rulao but it’s a mistake I won’t allow in my future games, mercy. Diance I barely understand what your trying to do with your Deck and so that why you got rolled over by an Aggro deck, and Odelia I guess your trying to build your deck with the 3/5 with 2 Armor Card?, that card is way better than my Lovecraftian Serpent, however if you had a better removal option against that 10/10 Cosmic Isopod I believe?, then you could have won the tournament. There were two close matches fam.”

Comparing Lovecraftian Serpent to like that Triceratops card, man at least make it like a 5/6 unless I have cards that gain a benefit when they die aand therefore want to be devoured, I’m just like it’s a 2 Star 5/5 -_-, it can devour cards for better trades but then it becomes weak against single-target removal like Rose’s poisoned Apple Card.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bennie laughs when he hears the word steamroll, “Oh no, I could of won that tournament if I spend more effort, I had some cards in my hand I felt terrible to use because it would make me a toxic player if I just used them against Rulao but it’s a mistake I won’t allow in my future games, mercy. Diance I barely understand what your trying to do with your Deck and so that why you got rolled over by an Aggro deck, and Odelia I guess your trying to build your deck with the 3/5 with 2 Armor Card?, that card is way better than my Lovecraftian Serpent, however if you had a better removal option against that 10/10 Cosmic Isopod I believe?, then you could have won the tournament. There were two close matches fam.”

Comparing Lovecraftian Serpent to like that Triceratops card, man at least make it like a 5/6 unless I have cards that gain a benefit when they die aand therefore want to be devoured, I’m just like it’s a 2 Star 5/5 -_-, it can devour cards for better trades but then it becomes weak against single-target removal like Rose’s poisoned Apple Card.
"Honestly, as I realized the turn the duel ended, I already had an option in hand that would have allowed me to push past that foe, but I couldn't trust that Rulao did not hold or draw another copy of Gandr. I played too safely and paid the price. As for my own deck however, well, it would make me far too predictable if all I made was a single dedicated strategy." She says, considering the best place to put her newest card in her own.

"As for Diance, I do believe it is a deck based around those two 'Cure' cards, specifically, getting them into the field and empowering them greatly. It's no great stretch to say that her buff card that must be played twice in one turn to buff two creatures can easily set up a board that anyone would be hard pressed to handle."
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 09:29:54 pm by Failbird105 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rulao strains as he tempts the powers of their SOULs, it seems that the card Diance had in mind for him does not fit into the theme divined by the Crystal! It pangs at his mind while the rainbow-haired girl is deep at work. "Yo. . . D. This Kowiania or whatever ain't no damn crustacean." He can't help but tap a finger to his forehead and wear an amused yet condescending expression. "What, ya don't know the difference between em' and an arachnid? Shit, I knew Rose was good fer somethin'." Despite his inability to create it, he still can't help but feel a little bad. Especially after agreeing to her proposal. "Probably shoulda done it the other way 'round" he adds. But it can't be helped now. . .

*Card Name: Acid-Pit Trapper
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors: Orangish Red
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-3):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N): Y
Stars (0-2): 1
Effect Text (One word max): position
Flavor Text:

I did say my main thing beyond PreCure are the monsters they fight. I had hoped that card would be close enough. I suppose sea monsters would run into the same problem if they have to be completely crab. unseen, her SOUL pulses, tempting power.

Diance pushes something towards Rulao's Soul.

Spoiler: Crab Monster (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 07:54:19 am by TricMagic »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((God, I've got practically an entire deck I want to make but it feels just completely unsuited to Odelia's style, even if most of it could technically fit into a theme as ungodly malleable as Historical Fiction with no alteration))
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 04:29:09 pm by Failbird105 »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Day 6 - CYOGTCG !!Science!!

Spoiler: Daily Schedule (click to show/hide)

After you create your card (Unless you are G3), you notice that G3 passed out and fell to the floor! It seems that something went wrong when he attempted to create a card! G3 is sent to the nurses office, and will miss the next class, which is starting now!

You head to the Science classroom. Only a small portion of the classroom is currently on fire, with the janitor on standby holding a fire extinguisher. It seems that you'll finally get to go to a science class!

Today in CYOGTCG Science you learn about Triggers! A trigger is an event which causes the effect of a card to activate. You are now able to designate a card with the "Entrance" trigger. A card effect with the entrance trigger will occur whenever a card enters play. You are warned that an entrance effect will NOT trigger when a card flips up, because that is not the same as entering play.

Meanwhile, G3 awakens in the nurses office. The school nurse asks G3 what happened.

*Card Name:
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors:
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-3):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Effect Text (One word max):
Effect Trigger (Entrance):
Flavor Text:
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Diance's Soul pulses. The Witch of Delays calling.

*Card Name: Delay Servant: Numeri
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors: Purple
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-3):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Effect Text (One word max): "Yaraneeda"
Effect Trigger (Entrance):
Flavor Text:

(Building up an alt-deck. Yaraneeda being a core concept. We'll see how it goes.)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

"Alright. . ." Rulao muses looking over to Diance through the course of this lesson. Much like before, utilizing her ideas, the punk begins to work on his next card, hopefully one that can combine the elements of Monsterous Crustaceans and Pretty Cure. . . "If it don't work this time, dunno what to tell ya, Rainbow. Ya sure this is a crab this time?"

Name: Selfish Crab Breaking Line
Card Picture:
*Background Colors: Blue
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-3):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Flavor Text: To heck with order!
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying): Agile

I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

*Card Name: Duckweed
*Card Pictures:
*Background Colors: Light Green
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-3):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat: Hearts
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Effect Text (One word max): Gain
Effect Trigger (Entrance): Entrance
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying): Quickplay
Card Synergy (Owned Card) or Counter (Known Card): Efficient Leaves

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright. . ." Rulao muses looking over to Diance through the course of this lesson. Much like before, utilizing her ideas, the punk begins to work on his next card, hopefully one that can combine the elements of Monsterous Crustaceans and Pretty Cure. . . "If it don't work this time, dunno what to tell ya, Rainbow. Ya sure this is a crab this time?"

Name: Selfish Crab Breaking Line
Card Picture:
*Background Colors: Blue
Custom Frames:
Attack (0-3):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Card Stat:
Higher Token Stat:
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-2):
Flavor Text: To heck with order!
Keywords (Quickplay, Agile, Flying): Agile

"It's technically the selfish desire of a human made manifest. Carcinization. The form this monster takes is of a crab, so no clue why it wouldn't work."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

“Oh that? I had to share my life force with a girl I saved once so now I just faint sometimes. You don’t know her, she goes to a different school. Occasionally my evil side takes over when I pass out but it looks like we’re safe this time.”

G3 stretches.

“I like this bed. I’m probably going to be here a lot, mind if I customize it? I recharge my unlimited power better if I have a body pillow nearby.”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48