Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 48

Author Topic: Core Thread - CYOGTCG High School RPG! Like a card game anime, but its CYOGTCG!  (Read 26089 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Honestly, I'm wondering just how illegal Black Cards are. Like, obviously they're illegal to use, but is just, like, owning one, having it physically in your possession, illegal? Because if not... I may want to say that the De Clare family has a Black Card locked away somewhere on their estate, and I know exactly what it would be.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I mean, there is even odds that a Illegal Card eats away at your SOUL until you become a soulless monster.)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

( Historical fiction. . . Black Card. . . Incredibly illegal. Hmmmm, the thoughts that come to mind are endless. Heheh )
I've lost control of my life.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Day 3 - CYOGTCG Chemistry

Today you learned precisely how hard that someone's butt can get metaphorically kicked in a CYOGTCG Game. That was back at lunch when G3 challenged last year's school tournament champion.

You also learned something in chemistry class. Sometimes, cards will have an explicit combo with specific other cards. This is known as Card Synergy! You can specify a card that a new card you are creating will synergize with. This will ensure that the card you create will be viable in a deck that features the specified card. Right now you can only form a synergy with a card you already own.

*Card Name:
*Card Picture:
Token Picture:
*Background Color:
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Higher Stat (If applicable):
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-1):
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay):
Card Synergy (Owned Card):
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

"Hey my cards got him down to half health! He's lucky my deck consisted mostly of one star cards I had no way to play or I would have won!"

*Card Name: Waifu Upper
*Card Picture:
Token Picture:
*Background Color: White
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Facedown (Y/N):
Stars (0-1): 0
Flavor Text: I didn't like being so powerless. But I couldn't give up on my hopes...
Keywords:
Card Synergy (Owned Card): Gratuitous Harem

"...Also I totally planned this card out ahead of time."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(This is basically exactly the sort of feature I was hoping to use in the future, I will make gratuitous use of it eventually)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Card Name: Prism Stones' Precure
*Card Picture:
Token Picture:
*Background Color: Pastel Pink(same as that card)
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3):
Facedown (Y/N): Y
Stars (0-1): 1
Flavor Text:
Keywords (Quickplay): Quickplay
Card Synergy (Owned Card): Friendship Precure

(I am officially a basic combo user. Unlike G who can't run a combo to save their rep. Or notice the discard usage likely applies to both discard pile, but that one is fair.)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 07:51:31 pm by TricMagic »

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

(( Just so I'm clear, I'll have to wait until the next day in school to be introduced if I am accepted like Failbird had earlier right? Making sure so I don't don't accidentally hold up the game! ))
I've lost control of my life.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

(I'll have you introduced on the next day. The good news is that you're application is accepted.)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I have been beaten by an Iguana. Jade has good cards, but a lack of star generation means my second deck would have just torn through them. That is likely to change in the future though. Can I give Jade a copy of Friendship Precure?)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Card Name: Heroic Spirit: Arash Kamangir
*Card Picture:

Token Picture:
*Background Color: Green
Attack (0-2):
Hearts (0-3): 3
Higher Stat (If applicable): Attack
Facedown (Y/N): N
Flavor Text: A hero does what must be done at a time where it needs to be done. There is no hesitation. There is no distress. No matter what kind of era/place it is, he will surely accept the wishes of everybody who desires peace.

(The temptation of having fancy effects has no sway over the simple hard working Archer)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile

*Card Picture:

Token Picture:
Attack (0-2):
Flavor Text: A hero does what must be done at a time where it needs to be done. There is no hesitation. There is no distress. No matter what kind of era/place it is, he will surely accept the wishes of everybody who desires peace.

(The temptation of having fancy effects has no sway over the simple hard working Archer)

(I thought I would be the first to try out the “raise stat to max
Then say the other is higher” scam)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Card Picture:

Token Picture:
Attack (0-2):

(Who also has a habit of dying a lot. STELLA!)

(Strik> I mean, if there was ever a Fate character who could destroy a mountain. Arash is a bit insane. Destroying a mountain is a lesser feat for him. Nice to see him here.)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(To be fair, 2/3 or 3/2 is the max for 0 stars, Arash is 1 star, I'm paying to make it work. As for Stella, well... lets just say that Arash here will be the first part of an ongoing gimmick with my deck)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(To be fair, 2/3 or 3/2 is the max for 0 stars, Arash s 1 star, I'm paying to make it work. As for Stella, well... lets just say that Arash here will be the first part of an ongoing gimmick with my deck)
:D
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 48