Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: FEF: The Rise and Fall of Kishibe Senior High's Souban (IC)  (Read 13490 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Rise and Fall of Kishibe Senior High's Souban (IC)
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2021, 01:23:03 pm »

Haruhi soars through the air, her knee facing towards the enemy gang's leader. He raises his fists...
Quote from: Haruhi vs Hashimoto
[Haruhi is Overeager...]
[Haruhi rises up!]
[Sumiko is VERY Daunting!]
Hit/Miss: 83/7
Hit! (21)

Haruhi deals 6 damage. HASHIMOTO DEFEATED!
+60 EXP
... and his arms barely catch the attack, which still had enough power to topple Hashimoto over and fall from his stack of crates, landing on his head. He definitely looks defeated, concious but unable to stand up for the moment.

The Gang achieved their first victory.

118/100
LEVEL UP!

Map Completed!

The Souban moves towards the downed enemy leader, squatting down next to him looking at his underlings as they start approaching.

"Good job. You all pretty much matched my expectations, more-or-less. That's how delinquents fight in this city. And that's how delinquents are treated around here once the fight is over..."

He stands up again, grabbing Hashimoto by his collar and violently pulling him up to his feet. Hashimoto himself is barely able to stand but retains his cocky grin. The Souban rotates his right arm once in a stretching motion, Hashimoto rotates his right arm once in response, both arms are swinging and they interlock their forearms. Almost making it look like a warrior's greeting.

"I like yer boys and girls. Always had an eye for talent, that's why I'm almost not mad that yer choose the future Tiger Bancho over me back then. He does his shit good. They will too."
"And your new recruits kinda suck, but then again, without experience they had no choice but to get stomped by my unrefined diamonds."
"Ain't that the truth. But losing a fight's a lesson too. Those dawgs will give yers one hell of a fight in a few months, yer can bet your ass on that."
"Heh. Better bring your veterans to that fight, they're only a hundred years too early to defeat my gang instead of a thousand years."

Both erupt in a hearthy, amused laughter as they withdraw their arms.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2021, 01:29:48 pm »

Nice to see a bit of honor among us. Souban is definitely a good person to learn from. And the others seem alright...

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2021, 03:48:57 pm »

"Aren't we forgetting about something?"

Ryuuji approaches Hashimoto and gently swipes the ball out of his hair.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2021, 05:17:01 pm »

Tatsuya took the ball from Ryuuji, signed it, and gently underhanded it back to Hashimoto.

"Hold on to that. It'll be worth something when I'm a national star."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2021, 05:54:04 pm »

-ignore, I am blind-
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 06:18:33 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2021, 06:55:13 pm »

Hashimoto slightly nods in response to Ryuuji's help and looks somewhat perplexed after Tatsuya gives it back.

"Errr, sure. Sure. And until that happens, guess I'll keep it as a keepsake of yer throwing it at my boys. Heh."

"But yeah, that ball ain't the only think we're forgetting here. Yer really gotta explain to me why yer pulling this new gang crap, Souban. Heavenly Bodyguards weren't good enough for yer? They sure ain't as nice as me when they see yer face after that, that's for sure."

The Souban, in response, sits down on one of the crates, pulling out an almost-empty pack of cigarettes out of his jacket, pensively looks at the cigarette he pulls out, twirling it for a moment between his fingers before letting out a sigh, placing said cigarette back into the pack and storing it away.

"Yeah, fuck it. Maybe I'll talk."
"What, yer quitting smoking? Lame-ass reason to threaten yer Golden Age, Souban."
"If it's just that, wouldn't be a big deal. Yeah, I'll quit smoking, but that's not all... I'll tell you, but only if you get rid of that ridiculous hairdo, Hashimoto."
"... ... Fffffffffffiiiiiiine, just because yer that important to me. But I'll make yer eat pompadour curry if yer reason is shit!"
"Shit, hoped you'd refuse, I really don't want to talk about it now. But alright... It's about Jun'ichi-kun."
"Jun'ichi... Jun'ichi... Wait, yer mean Jinno-kun? Lil' Jiju? Ooh..."
"WAIT, YER MEAN LIL' JIJU?! OOOOOH!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2021, 02:54:33 pm »

: "Well, don't keep us in suspense. Who is this Jun'ichi you're both talking about? Seems pretty important."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2021, 03:08:40 pm »

"My guess, Prez, is that he's probably one of the boss' former recruits. Probably the next dude we'll have to rough up to get anywhere."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2021, 03:31:53 pm »

"Former recruit? I wish it'd be that easy. But yeah, to keep you in the loop, Jun'ichi got transferred to Yamagishi High during our - that is, his and mine - first year, that's why his name doesn't ring a bell to you. A shame, really. He's a talented boy. Really good. If he stayed at Kishibe, he'd probably be the big honcho now, not me."
"Yeah, he was one of the few capable of fucking yer up during yer First Year, I've heard that much. People at Hirose are calling him the Shadow of Kishibe or some otaku shit like that."
"Those were the days, man..."

The Souban decides to pull out a cigarette after all, starting to smoke it for a bit.

"... He's aiming for my crown."
"SAY WHAAAAAAAAAT?!"
"Wait, wait, wait! Wouldn't it be best for yer to keep yer Heavenly Bodyguards, then?! Why these baby faces?"
"I know him. He's crafty. He probably planned to bribe or blackmail them to strike me down. With that move, he can get the Bodyguards for free, but it's also easier to beat their asses back to my side when Jun'ichi isn't threatening them. He can't blackmail them now without making it obvious, and he can't blackmail these newcomers without making the Bodyguards angry in the long run, because I will notice it when he tries to bribe almost twice as many people. He can't play both sides and my announcement probably pissed him off even more, which is good."
"HOLY SHIT YER A GENIUS SOUBAN!"
"... Wait, are yer?"
"Nah. Just desperate."

He lets out an extended cloud of smoke before facing the gang.

"Sorry for leaving that tiny detail out of the recruitment. All of you have one free punch against my face for today. But I promise you, I won't let you down and I will treat you like I treat all my underlings, with a tough attitude and with a brotherly heart. You'll learn the delinquent way, Kishibe style, the best delinquent way in the world. Still in?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2021, 04:03:39 pm »

"He can't be that strong if he needs to blackmail people to win a fight, so I'm not scared of this Jun'ichi. Just make me strong enough to keep this school safe like it was all last year and we're good."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2021, 05:03:14 pm »

: "Don't be so hasty to dismiss this Jun'ichi; he clearly has a certain amount of respect from Hashimoto and our own Souban." Kenji arched an eyebrow in the Souban's direction.

: "So this was your plan, hm? Get rid of your compromised followers and gather a new bunch that Jun'ichi has no influence over, thus keeping your position as king of delinquents? I'm sure that seems reasonable from your perspective, but I have to wonder if it's really in the best interests of Kishibe."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2021, 05:25:11 pm »

That Jun'ichi sounds like a real piece of work. Maybe I joined in only to find the bastard who raided my father's dojo, but seeing to it that Jun'ichi fails still sounds nice. That said...

Ryuuji approaches Souban and takes a good swing at his face... except he stopped his fist barely touching Souban's face.

"You already got beat up today because of me."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2021, 05:56:06 pm »

"The Prez has a point. Not all of us are looking forward to living that delinquent life, you know. Still, long as you get me what I want, I'll lend you my help."

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2021, 06:08:18 am »

Sensing that the fight had ended, Yumiko took a brief moment to fish out a ragged cloth from her bag, and start wiping her shinai down as the Souban spoke.
: "I'll be honest, I was expecting something like this to happen."
: "I don't really care about living the delinquent life, but if helping you keep your 'crown' means facing off against the strongest delinquents Kishibe has to offer, I'll be right behind you until the end."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2021, 01:28:44 pm »

Tomomi shook in his metaphorical boots at the thought of having to fight someone even the Souban wasn't completely sure about. It explained why he was there, if the Souban was as desperate as he said (it didn't sound like much but the fact he was willing to admit it said the true depth to him) then Tomomi had no chance here. He nervously glanced towards the entrance to the alley, to salvation and safety. He could still walk away from this, he was sure the Souban would honor his word.... But the longer he looked to the exit, the more it looked like a trap. After all, he'd been beaten up before, the pain was temporary. Even when things went a bit to far one time and he'd ended up with a broken arm he'd recovered. It was only the shame that lingered, and wasn't that why he joined up? To be able to look at himself in the mirror with pride? The thought stilled him. Yes, this was a fight he knew he'd likely lose but if he could feel just a little bit of pride in himself....

Tomomi swallowed and quickly stepped forward before bowing to the Souban.
"Thank you for the opportunity Souban-sama. I will do whatever I can to be of service to you."
And just as quickly he steps back, coughing once into his hand as the burst of courage leaves him and he internally cringes at what he just did.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17