Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: FEF: The Rise and Fall of Kishibe Senior High's Souban (IC)  (Read 13488 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: The Rise and Fall of Kishibe Senior High's Souban (IC)
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2021, 05:50:02 pm »

Tomomi blinked away both the surprise, which had shown on his face around when someone stopped him getting shaken down (Which was good given he was almost out on his "protection" budget for the week), as well as the lingering blindness from the camera flash. He stands there for a moment looking around before pulling out his own phone and adding a device that incorporates bright flashes into his to do list. When finished, he suddenly gets self conscious about being in the way of people as he was just standing there, and flees inside, the darkness and sounds of games in play and otherwise immediately calming him as he goes to warm up with some CPU matches on his favorite fighting game.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2021, 06:45:37 pm »

Those was an odd look on the nerd's face. Probably caught up with some new weird idea or other. Oh, whatever. It wasn't as if it mattered at all to her. Instead, Haruhi practically beelines straight for one of the gun games. She had been dying to shoot some dino's. Let,'s see...She should still have some tokens in her jacket pocket somewhere...

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2021, 12:19:49 pm »

Susumu hadn't said anything at all during the earlier exchange between the Souban and that pompadour-wearing guy. Too out of breath from all the running and shouting. How embarrassing. He didn't go to any of the games right away, just looking for something that might catch his eye, and trying not to feel too out-of-place.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2021, 02:29:13 pm »

Ryuuji entered the arcade, expecting to see any of his newly-met friends. And indeed, he spotted Tomomi. Ryuuji approached him, as he played a game.

"Hi there, Mori. What're you playing?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2021, 07:00:58 pm »

Tomomi barely looks up at the interruption, mainly concentrating on beating up the enemy on screen. His character would appear to be a woman in the bottom half of a martial arts uniform, the top fluttering behind her attached by the black belt around her waist with a modern looking dark green tank top on display underneath it. His opponent is a normal polar bear, aside from it walking on two legs.
"Kurenai-san... I'm playing Steel Grip. Not my go to but..." He pauses as he pulls off a juggle on his opponent, ending the match in a KO. "It serves the purpose of warming up just fine. Do you need something? I don't have much spare cash I'm afraid...."
The bespectacled man turns as the game says something about Lithuania and faces Ryuuji like he's expecting a request.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2021, 01:23:05 am »

For his part, Sekizawa immediately found a Road Rage machine and hopped on the motorcycle-like controller for player one. As far as he was concerned, this was good practice for when he got one of his own, and he liked the fact the machine even went so far as to have a high-powered fan to simulate the wind against him as he drove.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 10, 2021, 09:40:30 am »

After spending a little too long on taking in the arcade's sights, Yumiko heads off to buy some tokens, and figure out what seemed interesting enough to try out for her first time.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2021, 12:58:11 pm »

Azusa slurps up the last of the yakisoba noodles in her bowl in a decidedly undignified way, leaning back in her chair, letting out a loud, satisfied sigh, and pats her stomach.

"Man! That hits the spot! Good stuff! What about you, Prez? You doing okay?"

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2021, 10:08:37 am »

"... Spare cash? I have enough yen to play a few rounds myself, no worry. Steel Grip isn't my go-to, too - I prefer 2D games - but it's a nice one, too. We playing?" - Ryuuji took a coin out to play, if Tomomi agrees.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2021, 11:09:21 am »

Tomomi stares at Ryuugi for a few moments, his expression unreadable behind his glasses. After the awkward stretch of time though he nods and gestures to the spot next to him. He contemplated saying something, maybe a simple "Good Luck" or "Have fun", but he just couldn't force the words out of his throat. Of course, that was only on the inside, on the outside he was cool as a cucumber. Seemingly taking the upcoming match deathly seriously. One could possibly assume that he wanted to use this as a test of conviction or to get a feel for Ryuuji's personality. But mostly it was just Tomomi not knowing how to interact with someone being friendly to him.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2021, 05:39:23 pm »

Kenji looks amused at the idol's decidedly un-idol-like eating methods and puts down his second bowl of noodles. The fight had worked up quite an appetite in the third-year, and chances were good that dinner at home would be a pretty sad affair so a lack of appetite wouldn't be commented on.

: "Me? I'm just fine - I'm sitting on some prime material to sell the gossip magazines. 'Kumon Azusa, idol extraordinaire, caught slurping up noodles! Outfit ruined by flying yakisoba sauce!'. Perhaps I should embrace a career as a paparazzo." Kenji's smile was lop-sided, letting his dining companion know that he wasn't serious.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2021, 08:53:53 am »

Azusa simply smirked back.
"You could try, and then I'd kick your ass, Prez. 'Sides, not often I get to eat out like this. Not that I don't think of the other two in my unit like sisters, but.....well, it's not often I get to chill out without having the Manager breathe down my neck."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2021, 01:01:38 pm »

After spending a little too long on taking in the arcade's sights, Yumiko heads off to buy some tokens, and figure out what seemed interesting enough to try out for her first time.

After a moment of Yumiko idling around, she got approached by an overweight student, his hair colored, his posture less than ideal, an odor that is noticable, yet not aggressively so. His speech is somewhat mumbled and reserved, just loud enough to be audible against the noisy arcade backdrop. His aura of anxiety is obvious even to the casual observer.

"... Y-y... seem lost... Can I-I-I help? N-n-n-n-need any recommen-recom-recommendations for g-games?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 16, 2021, 01:35:26 pm »

: "Yeah, you probably would. I guess your secret's safe." Kenji chewed another mouthful of noodles before continuing on. "Why would your manager care what you eat, anyway? Shouldn't he just be worried about organizing show dates and practice sessions?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 19, 2021, 04:17:34 pm »

Azusa sighed audibly.
"It's not eating that matters. It's being seen with....well, a guy. You know how it is with idols; we can't really be seen dating because some weird creep might pitch a fit that his precious favorite idol isn't single."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17