Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82822 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 1: Let The Mage Games Begin
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2021, 09:31:12 am »

Toaster, the point is to get a conversation started, right? In itself a useless question gets the ball rolling. Get some conversation. What was scummy about your response? Nothing overtly, I wanted to see how you'd react.
--

Secretdorf, this is just coming across as an OMGUS for my FOS. What's your case?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2021, 10:35:36 am »

Just a weak scumlean on you, NQT. Mostly gutread. I don't have any solid suspicions on anyone else except luckyowl which is almost useless. BTW I just read my role after my alignment and it is a very nice one. Now I use my day action. ;|

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2021, 11:06:57 am »

@NQT:
I think this game is turning out a lot like Supernatural, where I got misread a lot due to genuinely having TMI from my mason role. I can see why you would say you believe 4mask's claim, even though it's clearly nonsense.
No, I think they were just trying to annoy me.

Secretdorf, this is just coming across as an OMGUS for my FOS. What's your case?
More defending yourself and Lucky, who cares? Who do you find scummy that isn't just because they're voting you or your partner?

@Secretdorf:
nobody is voting me? No one even noticed I am here. Very sus.
Luckyowl will probably be the best choice for a D1 lynch. Other than that, I'll wait until I read these few pages, which are suspiciously few.
Good choice, Lucky feeling scummy to me...maybe scum team is NQT/Lucky/FoU.

You really should read the thread before posting though.

BTW I just read my role after my alignment and it is a very nice one. Now I use my day action. ;|
Read your role before playing!!!

@TricMagic:
reads
Read-list from what I've seen so far. Good morning all scum, have a beautiful full moon. And please die.
Okay reads but...read the thread!!

A question to everyone, do you dislike your role? Any auto abilities you can't control? An who will you target tonight? I'm personally thinking of either Lucky or 4mask.
no u

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2021, 11:31:29 am »

Why are you telling me to read the thread? Simply cause I scumleaned you? Methinks you are distancing yourself from NQT.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2021, 11:45:25 am »

Why are you telling me to read the thread? Simply cause I scumleaned you? Methinks you are distancing yourself from NQT.
No.

I think you're town so far and from your POV I think your reads make sense overall.

Reading the thread before posting is a helpful reminder since you clearly missed some details (such as people who you said haven't posted like Caz and Toaster who clearly have) which would make giving thoughts...easier. The same way you need to type a post before you can post it, you should read the thread before posting so you don't look like an idiot.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 20, 2021, 11:56:24 am »

I spent most of yesterday not keeping up. Toaster just didn't stick in my mind, kinda like Caz. The rest I noted have, but not him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2021, 02:11:44 pm »

Eerily, a strange glow begins to come from above, and goosebumps immediately appear on your arm. An ominous feeling comes over you as you begin to look upward. You see runes draw themselves onto the sky itself in a deep crimson "10". Merely looking at it sends shivers down your spine.

An earthquake shakes the ground, and as you come to terms with the large omen above, you feel a sense of hospitality as a gigantic mansion pulls itself from the earth in front of you. Trees and dirt fall from its roof, but, finally, the structure stops moving.

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 1 - FallacyofUrist*,
BluarianKnight - 0 -
Caz - 0 -
FallacyofUrist - 2 - Caz*, ToonyMan*,
Jim Groovester - 2 - Luckyowl*, Toaster*,
Luckyowl - 2 - Secretdorf*, TricMagic*,
notquitethere - 1 - 4maskwolf*,
Reverie - 0 -
Secretdorf - 1 - notquitethere*,
Toaster - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
Skip Elimination - 0 -

Not Voting - 4 - Reverie, Vector, Jim Groovester, BluarianKnight, Fakerag,

8 To Hammer. Day ends on March 22, 2021 at 18:00 CST (~51 hours remaining).
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 02:24:04 pm by webadict »

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 20, 2021, 02:13:23 pm »

Secret what's the meaning of the big 10 and/or the house?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2021, 02:19:03 pm »

Everyone: Am I force to answer those...RVS questions?
If you don't at least try to engage, imma daykill you.

I am very interested to see how genuine this threat is.

Tell me, FallacyofUrist, what in particular are you looking for out of Luckyowl in order to make the determination to daykill him, and how long will it take for you to make your decision?

Thinking on it, this Jim meta stuff is a dead end I think. What rubbed me the wrong way with Devil Jim wasn't anything that could be seen early D1.

It did not take very much to get you to back off on this.

What does my post you quoted have anything to do with what you're saying in yours?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf - 1 - FallacyofUrist*,
BluarianKnight - 0 -
Caz - 0 -
FallacyofUrist - 2 - Caz*, ToonyMan*,
Jim Groovester - 2 - Luckyowl*, Toaster*,
Luckyowl - 2 - Secretdorf*, TricMagic*,
notquitethere - 1 - 4maskwolf*,
Reverie - 0 -
Secretdorf - 1 - notquitethere*,
Toaster - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
Vector - 0 -
Skip Elimination - 0 -

Not Voting - 4 - Reverie, Vector, Jim Groovester, BluarianKnight,

8 To Hammer. Day ends on March 22, 2021 at 18:00 CST (~51 hours remaining).

Where'd Fakerag's vote go?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Where'd Fakerag's vote go?
Knew I forgot something.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm voting for Luckyowl too.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile

I'm willing to toss a vote on Luckyowl. too.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 20, 2021, 02:28:27 pm »

@Caz:
FoU's posts don't read right to me so far.

Maybe. Just a bad feeling I guess.

May I ask why that is? Develop your ideas a bit?

Bad mage do bad things.

So right, I don't know this set up very well. Nor do I have a good feel on who might be the scum. So I'm just gonna vote Jim Groovster for having that same attitude from last game.

Is this a policy lynch? I'm still annoyed about Jim's play last game too. But he was 3rd party, so he was entitled to lie. I think we were the dumb ones for believing what he said too much.

(Also Jim I tried to get them to not lynch you, so wtf -.- it's not like we were all assholes)

Honestly surprised there isn't fifteen pages of game to dig through.

This is a frighteningly manageable game of mafia so far. What's wrong, everybody? Where's the posting vigor I've come to expect?

I mean, do you WANT more?

I think this game has three mafia. They are NQT, FoU, and a player who mysteriously hasn't posted yet.

Declaring reads of a whole team already, how spicy. I don't generally disagree, either.

Also if you guys are really that bored with RVS talking I can make an interesting claim that will make you all tizzy. But shout at eachother for awhile first maybe, it's still weekend.

Also, wtf is the big tower? And the daykill threats already? So cool.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile

PFP -_-

@Caz:
FoU's posts don't read right to me so far.

Maybe. Just a bad feeling I guess.

May I ask why that is? Develop your ideas a bit?

Bad mage do bad things.

So right, I don't know this set up very well. Nor do I have a good feel on who might be the scum. So I'm just gonna vote Jim Groovster for having that same attitude from last game.

Is this a policy lynch? I'm still annoyed about Jim's play last game too. But he was 3rd party, so he was entitled to lie. I think we were the dumb ones for believing what he said too much.

(Also Jim I tried to get them to not lynch you, so wtf -.- it's not like we were all assholes)

Honestly surprised there isn't fifteen pages of game to dig through.

This is a frighteningly manageable game of mafia so far. What's wrong, everybody? Where's the posting vigor I've come to expect?

I mean, do you WANT more?

I think this game has three mafia. They are NQT, FoU, and a player who mysteriously hasn't posted yet.

Declaring reads of a whole team already, how spicy. I don't generally disagree, either.

Also if you guys are really that bored with RVS talking I can make an interesting claim that will make you all tizzy. But shout at eachother for awhile first maybe, it's still weekend.

Also, wtf is the big tower? And the daykill threats already? So cool.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 97