Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 83856 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 1 begins
« Reply #465 on: February 26, 2021, 04:24:05 pm »

BluarianKnight it is.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 26, 2021, 04:24:12 pm »

Every move I've made has led me to be more scum. I am.. willing to put myself out of the equation.

I'll put my claim down now. Dreamwalker.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 26, 2021, 04:25:27 pm »

Bit late to pull that gambit blue, how about a case instead?

. . . . . You do realize that you're talking to all but confirmed scum, right?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 26, 2021, 04:25:47 pm »

Ahhh, you know there is one role that one wants to be lynched:

Werewolf Leader - Kills a random non-werewolf when lynched

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 26, 2021, 04:25:57 pm »

I'll change my vote-
Bluarianknight.
Huh??

I'm done with work so I'll have some earlier stuff answered shortly.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 26, 2021, 04:26:57 pm »

Ahhh, you know there is one role that one wants to be lynched:

Werewolf Leader - Kills a random non-werewolf when lynched

Worth, it honestly.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 26, 2021, 04:29:50 pm »

So werewolf team need luckywolf to be alive to res someone for the team, so Blue the leader is stepping in to stop LO lynch. Blue dies, kills a randomer, Lucky raises the random to their team? Not great, but better than being one down with Blue possibly soaking an nk N1.

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 26, 2021, 04:31:47 pm »

I've just made a lot of poor plays. I know why I look scum.
 Maybe it was my confidence from Vengeful- I've learned a lot from this, and I'll make sure to avoid my previous mistakes.

Sorry for being a bloody mess, town. I'll do better next time, I swear.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 26, 2021, 04:32:09 pm »

Edit for clarity:

A werewolf leader and werewolf priest team don't want their priest to die before being able to raise and they don't want their leader to be Hunted or killed by an SK. Blue has good reason to suspect both could happen and they'd defo lose.

Anyway that's the only way this play makes sense, right?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 26, 2021, 04:32:20 pm »

So werewolf team need luckywolf to be alive to res someone for the team, so Blue the leader is stepping in to stop LO lynch. Blue dies, kills a randomer, Lucky raises the random to their team? Not great, but better than being one down with Blue possibly soaking an nk N1.
This isn't a terrible interpretation but relies on the scumteam being exactly one specific type and Blue having one specific role, along with both of them being wolves.

Weren't you not a huge fan of "lucky wolf"? What changed?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 26, 2021, 04:33:08 pm »

Edit for clarity:

A werewolf leader and werewolf priest team don't want their priest to die before being able to raise and they don't want their leader to be Hunted or killed by an SK. Blue has good reason to suspect both could happen and they'd defo lose.

I mean "self-vote then ATE" is a pretty common strategy among newer players, town and wolf. It feels like you're overthinking here.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 26, 2021, 04:33:49 pm »

Bit late to pull that gambit blue, how about a case instead?
What gambit is that? You self-voted as town last game we played, can you explain this?

Every move I've made has led me to be more scum. I am.. willing to put myself out of the equation.

I'll put my claim down now. Dreamwalker.
Why is putting yourself out of the equation at all a good move for your team? If you're town, it wastes the lynch. If you're scum, it wastes a scum player.

If this isn't some sort of ploy, this is a terrible first impression for a new player.

Maybe it was my confidence from Vengeful- I've learned a lot from this, and I'll make sure to avoid my previous mistakes.

Oh, an emotional appeal. Fuck you, do better this time.

Makes sense but that's a lot of assumptions. I think this world would put the third scum as one of the veterans, because LO would definitely not make that plan, and I'm doubtful of BK.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 26, 2021, 04:34:18 pm »

4mask, I'm trying to work out what possible scenario would lead Blue to implode and self vote after almost no provocation. Can he not count? He wasn't going to be lynched. Why throw in the towel? I don't see the town reasoning.

But yeah I might be overthinking. I'm just entertaining scenarios here. What do you mean by ATE?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 26, 2021, 04:34:29 pm »

@Vector:
Toony: I like your readslist. Can you expand a little on why Toaster's behavior is weird and you don't trust them at all? Do you think Toaster's monster post is bussing BK?
I'll have more to say on this after Lucky posts. If they don't post, then well...my vote stays.

@Blue:
Toony - Why are you giving luckyowl an out, when your scum radar felt otherwise? Feels like a quick switch.
Fret not, I'll have more to say on this in a bit.
I wanted to see if Lucky would vote Blue like I told them to. I kept quiet because I didn't want to give Lucky the answer until they finally spoke up.

Instead, they vote Webadict and ignore my Blue post.

Next, they gave their scum reads and again did not mention Blue at all.

Currently, they aren't even here. I would be fighting for my life at this point, what are they up to? Lucky?

PPE:
It's never too late.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 26, 2021, 04:35:37 pm »

Edit for clarity:

Could be that LuckyOwl is a Vampire Lord and fakeclaimed Priest on Day 1 for some reason. It's a stretch.

If you're giving up shame on you.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 115