Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84534 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 2: Rite of Passage
« Reply #1200 on: April 22, 2021, 06:30:26 pm »

Reeve

: "Oh, good! Thank you for this. I'm sure the people of Barminster will appreciate it as well." Mordecai didn't bother to hide his relief that Reeve had agreed so readily. He gave the anima mage a half-bow before continuing towards the gates, walking next to her.

: "Like I said, I only have a couple of errands to run. First I need to visit the post office before it closes. I have a letter for home, and I'm sure the negotiations over postage will take a while. After that, the slaughterhouse. That shouldn't take long at all. After that, I will go wherever you like." The vampire looked down at the shorter mage, curiosity getting the better of him. "What do you usually do when you grace the city with your presence?"

Professor Ververs

Mordecai shrugged at the professor's question.

: "Well enough. Better than normal, actually. Professor Estelle has me doing this extra project which is supposed to help prepare me for more advanced courses after graduation." He waves the parchment covered in strange symbols in his hand. "Outside of that, classes are going well. I'm not falling behind in anything --" Suddenly a shudder of apprehension swept through him. Had he forgotten some history assignment? "...am I?"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 06:40:41 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: April 22, 2021, 07:33:02 pm »

Greenhouse

Arnett was smiling, nodding excitedly at Annika's dissertation going well. He felt... Just a touch of melancholy, actually, hearing her say that her mother sent food. Now that he thought about it, his mom hasn't done anything like that. A small well of guilt rose up inside of him— continuing to regret how little interaction he spent with his mother, unflinchingly leaving her without even giving the idea some thought...

...Annika's offer, thankfully, gave Arnett a distraction from such thoughts. Even if it had the side effect of making him look overly flustered.

"Oh-! I- uh- well-" Hesitation crept up on him. He was finally realizing that he had forgotten to eat today again, why did he keep doing that. He wondered if he should be polite and turn her down— no, being polite would be saying yes, right? Internally praying he was making the correct social decision, Arnett spoke. "Well- actually- sure, uh, thanks! I haven't, um, eaten. Today- er- recently... You don't mind?" He tacked on that last part, now suddenly regretting the unnecessary choice of words. Why would she have offered if she minded? Arnett could hit himself.

Library

"Oh... Oh." Arnett tried to not look too embarrassed with himself. "Well, er- if it has to be a staff, I suppose... well, I actually had been thinking... would there be a way to, um..." Arnett scratched the back of his neck. He also specifically avoided eye contact. "Is it... possible to... well, those enhancements I give my... drawing... from my Arte? In battle? If there was... a way to almost, like... duplicate those enhancements and give them to someone... does that make sense at all?"

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: April 22, 2021, 09:12:16 pm »

Dormrooms

Astrea had some down time between school and training, though it only really amounted to more time to stress out about the upcoming tournament. Lying in her bed clutching onto her stuffed plushie of a midnight blue magical girl doll. The tiny plush also had a equally as tiny and cute rapier in her right hand. "Oh Astrea look at yourself! Your own nerves are going to kill you before the day of this blasted tournament!" Extending the plushie in front of her face she stared deep into it, hoping that this stuffed toy may have the solution to her woes, "What would you do in this situation?" After a couple moments of silence she sighed. Then not too long later she got up how of bed walking to her dresser. Place the magical girl plushie on said dresser and faced her towards herself. She then grabbed one of her perfume bottles that was more long than wide, holding it like one would a sword.

"Have no fear! The Sword of Justice shall always protect the hearts of the righteous!" She then performed the magical girl's transformation sequence ending with her striking a pose with a perfume bottle.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1203 on: April 23, 2021, 10:29:07 am »

Arnett

"It doesn't necessarily have to be a staff." Lin shrugged. "Whatever piece of equipment you use most, I'd say. So you could do a brush, or something. I'm sure you have some kind of request like that, right?" She moved on to address the other question. "And I might be able to mess with your Arte. I was already thinking about doing something with Chatgeant's sword."

Astrea

The door opened just as Astrea began her performance, treating Lin to the entire thing - including the cheesy chant.

"Um. . . should I leave and come back later? She wasn't entirely sure how to handle this situation, though a part of her was trying to giggle uncontrollably. "Maybe with a new sword?"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 11:22:12 am by Chevaleresse »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: April 23, 2021, 11:16:42 am »

Mord

Falling into step besides the vampire, Reeve tilted her head slightly as she gave his question a bit of thought,

"Well, it depends on the time, but I generally head down to a cafe for a more peaceful environment to eat, or to the city's library. The academy has a vast collection, but still lacks some of the city's stock. Otherwise, I spend a good amount of my time in the city dazzling those who wish to see my magic. Normally it's children, but my grandeur inevitably attracts all eyes."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 23, 2021, 08:27:19 pm »

Mus'ad
"What'swrong? CanIhelp? I'mnotsurehowI'dhelpbutI'mhappytohelp."

Mus'ad sighs again, taking a moment to think before straightening up and responding to Alicia's concern.
"Ah, I don't want to burden you. I just kind of lost my temper with Orrel, a bit of a disagreement mid-battle and I lost my temper. I just... really need to apologize for it."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: April 23, 2021, 08:46:50 pm »

Lin

Astrea's mouth crashes down, agape while twitching furiously. Slowly turning her head towards the door, only to be met with a starring Lin. D-... did she see that entire thing? Placing the bottle back on the dresser, she slowly walks over to the door. Closing it gently, leaving Lin on the other side, she slammed her face into her hands and lets out a loud and long scream. A heavily muffled version of said scream would pierce through the door, though it would still sound about the same as one's inside voice. The door would then suddenly swing back open before Astrea drags Lin into the room, slamming the door shut right after. "Y-you... you saw nothing alright?! NOTHING!" The girl was clearly flustered and embarrassed, if her rosy cheeks didn't express that enough.

"Why did you come here anyways? Forget a hammer or something?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1207 on: April 25, 2021, 11:25:42 am »

Lin just stared at Astrea flatly, especially as the door shut in her face. The same blank expression remained on her face when it was opened once more.

"All I saw was you doing a magical girl transformation dance. It's not that weird for girls to do that." Her eyebrows furrowed. "I think." Lin shrugged after a brief moment of thought, dismissing the question as irrelevant. "I would never forget one of my hammers. I do need to talk to you about weapons, though. If you could get a glittery spear or something, would you want that?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: April 25, 2021, 12:12:51 pm »

A gentle laugh escaped, and Orrel shook his head.

"I do think it would be good for you to get out more, yes, but you have to take care of yourself sometimes too. And look, if you ever need to talk about anything or anyone, please, you know you can talk to me, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orrel looked at her, confused.

"Kuriyama? I don't know... What's going on here? How can I help?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 25, 2021, 12:47:54 pm »

As his leisure walk around the campus came to an end, Kruger refreshes himself with a bottle of lemonade, consuming its content while moving towards the library instead of doing so in peace, as he would usually tend to do.

Not half a minute after the bottle has been emptied, he already enters the library, looking around for a short moment before heading straight to the librarian's desk and waiting until the person in charge returns. His spoken words were at a lowered volume, as such a place would deserve it.

"Greetings, I hope you are well. I'm looking for books about the history of Cuauila and Huraw. Voluntary presentation."
"After all, there's no such thing as too much extra credit, right? Heh."

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: April 25, 2021, 02:28:08 pm »

"It's not weird for young girls to do that, but I'd die if anyone else finds out!" Though she raised an eyebrow at her next point

"Weapons...?"

"Glittery Spear...?"

Shaking her head only to get more flustered, "Are you making fun of me? N-no! I would NOT like a glittery spear! Regular spears work just fine!" She would totally love a glittery spear.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: April 25, 2021, 02:37:11 pm »

Some rapping on Lin and Astrea's dorm window ensues. If they were to look at that very moment, it appears to be the Matagot, with a copy of that week's Pretty Pretty Spark Kanade in his mouth, wielding a very glittery spear. The cat-like familiar drops the book on the windowsill.

"....I believe Lady Isabeau would like to recommend this to one of you?"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:39:11 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: April 25, 2021, 02:51:03 pm »

Astrea jumps back at the arrival of a certain cat, only to then heavily lean in at the sight of what was in his mouth, "W-wait! Is that this week's Pretty Pretty Spark Kanade!? Did it get released early!?" Almost letting out a squeal of excitement Astrea instinctively snatches the issue and begins admiring it before realizing there was still people near her. Clearing her throat she tries to regain her composure.

"N-not that I still read this anymore of course! I haven't kept up with this since grade school! Ah-heh heh heh..."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: April 25, 2021, 08:52:12 pm »

Reeve

Mordecai blinked.

: "You come out here sometimes...to perform magic shows? That..." But then the vampire thought about the idea a second time. Demonstrating her talents and making herself the object of people's attention did seem like the Reeve thing to do.

: "That sounds like quite the event, I wish I could see one. Luckily I get to see your performances up at the school, which is better than nothing. I admit I have not seen the library, either. What is it like?"

Mordecai led the way to the post office, knowing where it was after several visits.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: April 26, 2021, 04:44:22 pm »

Rika
"Ah. Well. Um.....don't....laugh at me, Lara."
Ilse sheepishly hands over two things. The first thing is a heavily-used notebook, which looks to be full of alchemical formulae and discourse.

The second thing, of course, is a heart-shaped box of Schmidt-brand artisan chocolates from Rheinberg. Maria's name is written in flowery cursive, with an attached owl feather to the box.

Delwyn
Andreas nods.
"Yeah. Sure. Thanks, by the way, for hearing me out. I...well, you didn't have to, but I appreciate it."
He offers her a hand up. When Delwyn is standing, Andreas hands her something.
"By the way, here. Have this as a token of thanks. Per offered it to me to, uh, help things out with Dora's training, but...well, honestly, it's not all that useful to me."
Delwyn has accepted and completed the sidequest 'The Wannabe Knight.'
Delwyn receives a Heavy Gauntlet and 600 rhea.

Astrea
Astrea and Per head to the lake.

The lake, at this time of day, would normally be busy, and indeed, off on the other side of the lake, you can see a group of second-year students doing rowing practice on the lake. However, you see Katarina, on her own, sitting at the edge of the lake, with her knees huddled up to her chest. She seems to be staring off into the distance.

Mordecai
Professor Ververs giggles lightly.
"My, my. You students do need to take things easier sometimes. No, like I'd said, I just want to talk. You're doing rather admirably, I hear. Professor Estelle speaks highly of your skills. She speaks about you like a proud mother. You've got nothing worry about."
She taps her chin lightly.
"....so, a little bird told me that you enjoy the company of a certain little Miss Polyion. Am I correct?"

Arnett
Annika giggles a little bit.
"No, silly, why would I mind? You looked hungry, anyway."

Astrea (in her dorms)
"Didn't you just take the magazine? Isn't that what you do when you read those things? Not that I'd know. You humans do curious things sometimes."

Orrel
"Well, the Kuriyamas didn't exactly approve of Himiko running away to attend Solrise, so....they've been trying to intimidate her to come back. But to think they'd try to break in....we need to find her and Joel."

Mus'ad
"Huh? Disagreement? Didyouguysgetintoabigfight? Areyouokay?"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 04:50:34 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 113