Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84528 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 2: Rite of Passage
« Reply #1215 on: April 26, 2021, 04:56:26 pm »

"But I'm not making you a regular spear. I'm making you a signature weapon. If you ever wanted a Spear of Justice, then you can get one now." Lin shrugged. "Did you actually stop liking it when you hit a certain age or something? That's weird."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: April 26, 2021, 05:02:33 pm »

"Awwwww, that's so sweet! Bless your heart."

Rika took the items and gave Ilse a hug, even if that meant temporarily suffocating the shorter girl before letting her go.

"I ain't gonna laugh at love. I'll do my best for ya."

And with that, she strode off to find Maria, her long legs meaning anyone who wanted to follow her would probably have to jog to catch up to her walking pace.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 26, 2021, 07:34:39 pm »

Kaya

“That’s correct, my fair Class Representative. We met just a few minutes ago, and we came here in search of Harri- Erm, Steven. I don’t suppose you know where he might be at this time?”

Mordecai

“You could describe it as such, yes, but I wouldn’t worry about it. My demonstrations to the citizens of Barminster are but a fraction of what I can achieve at our academy” Reeve replied, oblivious to Mordecai’s surprise as she waved her hand, a short-lived flame trailing behind her fingers before they returned underneath her cloak, presumably being extinguished out of sight,

“As for the city’s library, it’s nothing too special. Quiet, comfy, all that you would expect from a place of knowledge. It’s actually quite a nice place to relax if you can spare the time.”
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: April 27, 2021, 05:52:49 pm »

Lin

"W-Wait, really? I mean- you're able to do that?... Make a paintbrush?" Arnett looked... Somewhat excited about the prospect, but tried to keep it contained. "I-I'd actually like that a lot... I mean, it'd feel a lot more comfortable in my hands, probably! And I wouldn't have to wash it constantly... I mean, again, if that'd work out okay." Arnett tried to punctuate his frantic words with a set of nods.

Orrel

"Y-Yeah. I-I'll make sure to get out plenty...!... And... I know I can't rely on you forever, but... I'm happy you're there for me."

A brief moment, before Arnett pulled his brother into another full-body hug. Despite not being very physically fit, Arnett had some very tight hugs when he felt prompted to do so.

Annika

"H-haha- that was silly, huh?" Arnett tried to smile past the light blush he had on his face from having said what he said. "I'd be happy to share...!"

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: April 27, 2021, 10:21:53 pm »

Lake

Noticing Katarina, Astrea points her out to Per before approaching her. "Excuse me, Katarina right? Would you mind if I talked to you for a bit?"

Dorms

"W-why yes, right after entering high school all interest that I may had! Ah-heh heh heh... But uhh, even if I did want a glittery spear my arte can basically do that for any spear I can get my hands on. Though, I suppose if I could get a signature spear I'd make it a focus for my arte and edge of the blade would just be pure energy. Imagine how sparkly that lance would be..." The girl then looks lost in thought, longing for something like this.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1220 on: April 28, 2021, 10:07:44 pm »

Arnett

The blacksmith's head bobbed in her signature nod.

"Mhm. No real reason it couldn't as far as I know." She produced the increasingly beleaguered notepad from a pocket. "Any other specifics? I don't really know what goes into a good paintbrush. Don't think it's a whole lot like an axe, or a guitar pick."

Astrea

"That's doable. Any other requests? Might want something like that weighted."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: May 03, 2021, 06:14:22 pm »

Rika
Rika arrives at the third year dorms, after a quick trip to ask where Maria's dorm was. It's a pretty unassuming dorm, though the bitter smell of certain alchemical reagents wafts through the doorframe.

Astrea
Per nods.

At the mention of her name, Katarina's ears pipe up.
"....yes?"

Arnett
Annika scrabbles in her bag for a moment, before taking out a package. The distinct smell of cinnamon can be sensed.
"It's some korvapuusti, what you Yorkians would call cinnamon rolls, I think. It might have some nuts. Are you allergic?"

Astrea (in her dorms)
"....you humans are odd."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 07:59:05 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: May 03, 2021, 06:32:32 pm »

Rika gently (for her) rapped on the door with the back of her hand.

"Howdy there! You inside, Maria?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: May 04, 2021, 09:09:55 pm »

@ Ververs

Mordecai let out a held breath. This was safe ground, though the vampire didn't think to ask how the pink-haired professor had learned of this or why it was of interest. He was just glad it wasn't a lecture about the quality of his work.

: "Oh, yes I do. She and I are rivals now, to use her term; we're both highly placed in magical studies and we're in the same class, so we tend to spend some time together. I guess it's a competition to see which of us is "on top" so to speak. I don't particularly care about that but having her around keeps me sharp, and I've exercised with her outside class."

@ Reeve

Mordecai was in fact rather impressed by Reeve's deft touch with her fire magic, conjuring and extinguishing it so quickly. His own dark magic was unsuited for such feats. Probably unsuited for entertainment in general, really.

: "Well, I'd still like to check it out some time. Maybe the next time we have a few days off I'll take the time to explore it thoroughly, get an idea of where the best reading spots are and such. It would probably be easier with a guide, though." The vampire looked hopefully at Reeve as the two of them climbed the steps to the post office, wondering if she'd be interested in the job.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: May 05, 2021, 07:44:31 pm »

Lin

"Well..." Arnett thought to himself, staring up at the ceiling. "The handle can be pretty much made out of anything, I think? But the bristles... well, the best ones come from natural hairs, in my opinion... Though since it'd be from a forge, would nylon maybe be more sufficient? Just anything that holds watercolor paint and can wash off really easily... Yeah, nylon might be best for the bristles. Does that help?"

Annika

"Korva..." Arnett trailed off as he muttered. He was thankful that Annika quickly gave him a more Yorkian definition. "Oh! I've heard of those!... I've... never actually had one before..." However, Arnett looked intrigued. "...The cinnamon does smell really nice, though... Oh! No, I'm not allergic, I'm pretty sure." Internally, Arnett was very thankful that he wasn't; if he was, he'd have probably lied and said that he didn't just to save himself the embarrassment. Which would have made him miserable, no doubt.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: May 06, 2021, 08:56:48 am »

Mordecai

"If you're requesting my recommendations, then fear not. I would be more than happy to help share my knowledge on perfect reading spots. I wouldn't have brought them up if I didn't have the intention on sharing them, after all" Reeve replied, not even taking notice of Mordecai's look thanks to her closed eyes. After a few steps though, she reopened them, finally taking notice of what building they were heading into,

"Huh, the Post Office? Sending a letter to your family back home I presume?" Reeve guessed, glancing over at the vampire to see his reaction to her guesswork.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: May 06, 2021, 05:42:57 pm »

: "Thank you, Reeve. I really do appreciate it. Hopefully I can return the favor some day." The vampire headed for the post office's counter, intent on making sure his parcel would be going out on the next airship or whatever the mail system used. He made sure to answer Reeve's question though.

: "Yeah, to my mother. Though I'm sure she'll share it with others in the village." Mordecai pulled the sealed envelope out of a pocket to show Reeve (and hand over to the clerk). "It's been a few months since my last letter, so I was telling her about how this school year has been going so far. Everything except that last battle."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1227 on: May 06, 2021, 07:44:25 pm »

Arnett

She dutifully noted down his requests.

"Anything that'd make channeling your Arte easier?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: May 07, 2021, 08:05:34 pm »

Lake

"Yes, well..." Astrea shifted a bit unsure as to how to go about bringing this up, "Do you remember that pink haired archer that helped us protect the civilians during our previous fight? Well, her name was Ayla and she was asking about you. Do you know her?"

Dorms

"Ah yes, having it more weighted where the blade is would probably be for the best. There won't be much momentum if its too light." She turns to the cat,

"This is totally normal!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1229 on: May 08, 2021, 11:07:45 am »

"I feel like you're the one making it weird." She noted down the last of the information. "Anyway, I think I've got a good idea of what you want. I'll take it to Ramsay." Lin paused for a moment. "Also, don't touch my stuff while I'm gone."
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 113