Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 113

Author Topic: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 4: The Truesilver Knight  (Read 84533 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Solrise Academy IC: Chapter 2: Rite of Passage
« Reply #1185 on: April 20, 2021, 12:44:31 am »

Rika
"Oh, no, no. I wouldn't ask you to help with that. It is rather advanced stuff; I'm actually supposed to be coordinating with a field team for this project. If you're still willing to help, do you mind running a small errand for me?. Nothing too complex."
"Sure, I can fetch you stuff. What do you need?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: April 20, 2021, 03:20:51 am »

"I don't know if you don't believe Dora because she's your friend, but..."
Still squatting on the floor, Delwyn extended her left arm, showing Andreas the tear in her jacket.
"In the fight with the Seekers, one of the Fiends bit me. I just didn't have to worry because there was someone behind me backing me up the whole time, someone who was going to heal me when he got the chance. Someone who wasn't going to let me fall and stay down. So it might not be flashy enough for most people to talk about, but-" She rolled up her sleeve, revealing her bare arm, fully healed, as if it was never touched at all.
"But, you know... that's still pretty cool," she said, feeling sheepish all of a sudden as her other hand toyed with her hair. "That's what I needed, something like your Arte, not like Steven's."
"Besides, if you want to get better, it has to come from you anyway. You can listen to the people you care about, but doing work because of others who don't know you and only look at how cool something seems from the outside - that's honestly too much trouble."

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: April 20, 2021, 10:04:15 am »

"But of course. I am without doubt that Kaya would know where your brother is, and it is always good to check up on a good friend" Reeve answered, brushing off the fact that their quarry was not, in fact, here as she began leading the way to Kaya, her hand vanishing under her cloak for a few moments before reemerging to give Class 3-F's representative a short wave,

"Greetings Kaya! How goes your day?"
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: April 20, 2021, 02:37:25 pm »

Dormroom

Arnett managed a small giggle as Orrel ruffled his hair. It definitely helped him to feel better, despite everything that transpired— it was those small gestures that meant the world to him. It did, at least, give him the confidence to speak up when Orrel started talking down about himself.

"N-No! I never let that bother me... You shouldn't have to dedicate everything to my sake— losing Dad was really hard for me, but I imagine it was harder for you... Er- what I'm saying is, I don't think it's wrong to be selfish...? I... guess I shouldn't talk, since I've always been... kind of selfish too, always staying in my room."

Greenhouse

The word 'friend' was still difficult for Arnett to swallow— his confidence quickly stumbled into a light blush as eye contact started breaking.

"Oh- yeah- no problem! Eheh... sorry, I kind of got a little... too excited about it. It really was, um, good timing... but I'll just need to practice more, I think. Have you been, um, good?"

Elsewhere

Why isn't it working...? Is it the ratio of Alphinite? Or the watercolor itself? Can't I just fling the paint from afar...?

Arnett groaned at himself for purchasing a staff that he didn't know what to do with. He went out of his way to ask to spend some money, said that it would be good for the party... and then he realized how was he supposed to paint from such a large distance away? He could just use it like a normal staff, but that didn't feel comfortable enough for him...

...Didn't Kaya have a knack for this kind of stuff? He'd have to find her. Of course, this had the unintended side effect of Arnett looking somewhat creepy as he picked a hallway, clutched a staff, and nervously looked around from side to side; hoping to find either Kaya or someone that would know where Kaya was.

Arnett purchases an Inspire Staff for 800 Thalers, and eventually gives it to Kaya
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 10:27:54 am by RedMageCole »

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: April 20, 2021, 05:05:30 pm »

Catt

"Its not about leaving those people to die or putting everyone at risk. This is more about not carrying all these burdens alone. It's okay to rely on others to pick up the slack sometimes. Know that I am always willing to assist when need."

"I'm not saying to never use your arte, however, your own health and happiness is of importance as well. You not a bomb first and foremost, you are the next swordswoman in your line. If that means foregoing the most optimal way to go about things then and having everyone put in a bit more work, then so be it."

Per

"Hmm... yes this is a bit concerning." Astrea's hand resting on her chin, "We should get going to her then. Would you happen to know where she is currently or the places she frequents?"

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: April 21, 2021, 08:37:30 am »

Mord

For better or for worse, Mordecai would manage to find one of his classmates on his way to the front gate. Specifically, the Prodigy of the Polyions herself, browsing the various wares of the Market Plaza. Truthfully, she didn't know what she was looking for exactly, just that she enjoyed taking the time to see what was in stock and if anything happened to catch her eye. At this time though, nothing really did stand out enough to catch the mage's eye... Except for the presence of her vamperic rival,

"Ah, hello Mordecai. I take it you're heading out to Barminster once more?"
OOC
IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1191 on: April 21, 2021, 11:04:14 am »

Arnett

Lin wandered into the library after polishing off the last of her snack. She hoped to catch one of the more studious members of the class - lo and behold, Arnett had already arrived. Sieglinde walked over to him, giving him a short wave to (hopefully) catch his attention before she started speaking.

"I need to talk to you about your equipment. Busy?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: April 21, 2021, 11:24:03 am »

Arnett had been in the middle of studying, as expected— he recognized Lin once she walked in, but he didn't expect her to come up to him. Thus, he was very surprised when she waved to him. He almost dropped his book completely, but he managed to catch it and set it down like a non-clumsy person would.

"Lin! Uh- Yeah! Uh..." Arnett's voice turned quiet and sheepish. "It's... not about my lack of... actual weapons, right? I, um... never quite got the hang of that stuff..."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: April 21, 2021, 06:29:08 pm »

Mordecai looked up at a familiar voice, and instantly felt his mood lighten a little. Rival or no, his fellow mage struck him as trustworthy.

: "Oh Reeve, good afternoon. Yes, I have a couple of errands to run out in the city this evening. Would you like to come with me?" Then, realizing that the request might be taken a certain way, he hastened to add:

: "I mean, if you had errands of your own, of course. I always feel safer going into Barminster with others. I'd be happy to repay you for the inconvenience somehow. Dinner or ice cream, or something." Some corner of his mind noted that he was not making the request sound any different.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: April 21, 2021, 07:20:03 pm »

For a brief moment, Reeve raised her eyebrow at Mordecai's proposition, although it wasn't clear if it was out of surprise or confusion. Regardless, it quickly faded with Mordecai's hasty addition, causing the small mage to bring a hand to her chin briefly,

"Hm... I don't have any errands in the city as of now, but..."

"Sure thing! I've already completed today's assignments, so I have plenty of time to kill. That, and it has been some time since I last descended into the city. The people of Barminster would appreciate my presence again."
OOC
IC

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: April 21, 2021, 07:31:33 pm »

Rika
"Ah. Thank you, Lara. Yes. I just need you to....get a few things to my partner. Her name is Maria Silverman, and she should be in the third year dorms, Class 3-B. I also need you to pick something up from her if you don't mind. Don't worry about asking, just tell her I needed something and she'll have it ready."
Rika has accepted the quest 'Rheinberg Lab Partners.'

Reeve
"Sure. Heya, Kaya!"
Stephanie approaches her old friend, scooping her up in a hug before she can react. The weather-wielding girl yelps in surprise, before realising who it was who just hugged her.

"Sweet Sculptor, Steph? It's been so long! How have you been?"
"Doing fine, Kaya. Nice to see you're still here at Solrise. My brother not giving you too much trouble?"
"No, not at all. He's....well, you know Steven. Reeve, I assume you two've just met?"

Delwyn
"Huh. I...well....I....I guess that's...I really...."
Andreas seems a little lost for words.
"....you know, when you put it like that, that makes way more sense."

Astrea
"She'd normally be here to blow off steam but....well, when she's really feeling down, she usually heads out to the lake."

Mordecai
"Nothing at all, Mordecai. I'm just here to check on my students, is all. How are you finding things?"

Arnett
"Of course! I've made some progress on my dissertation, um...well....my mom sent some food from home, too! That was nice. Um, do you want some?"
Annika sounds a little awkward when she says that.

Quote from: Arnett
Purchases were successful!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 04:31:29 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1196 on: April 21, 2021, 09:21:01 pm »

Arnett

Lin shook her head.

"No. But if you want something, I can probably put it together for you." The blacksmith shrugged. "Professor Ramsay wanted me to talk to everyone in the class about signature equipment. Mus'ad wasn't very interesting to talk to, so I was hoping you had some special requests for a staff or something."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: April 21, 2021, 10:28:36 pm »

"See, it's not that hard to talk yourself into doing less work after all." But she did mean what she'd said.
"..."
"Can you help me up? My leg's gone numb."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: April 22, 2021, 02:00:53 am »

"You betcha. Just hand over whatever you need and I'll take it right to her."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: April 22, 2021, 04:11:15 pm »

Per

"We'll head to the lake then. Hopefully it won't take too long to locate her."

Astrea will head to the Lake to look for Katarina
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 113