How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 52466 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #330 on: January 17, 2021, 05:19:52 pm »

Tell the radio to play some crazy techno-dubstep while I'm driving.
Put on my sunglasses and drive to the party in style yee.

Spoiler: Cibl (click to show/hide)

The radio activates and sings in dubstepese
The gps locates the source of the party on a different planet, so it hovers off the ground and points above the sunset, simply to land again at the presence of someone’s thumb sticking out and opens a door.

Still lost Mortus walks into the street and his phone buzzes, he checks it and surprisingly it was a party invitation "How in RNGsus's name am I gonna get there?" shrugging he walks near the road and sticks his thumb out while cars pass trying to hitch a ride.

(5) A car stops and one of its doors open by itself. You hear dubstep.

make sure there are ample space buses to pick up all the partygoers and drop them off at the fiesta. Also, fajitas.

Spoiler: Cosmic Kings (click to show/hide)

Beep beep! ”SEATBELTS EVERYONE!” is what the buses chant as they fly to pick up the passengers

"I'm not gonna kill you if you leave me alone, and why don't you go after the person who actually blew up the water tower or whatever."
Quickly reload the AK47, then me and the dwarf get out of here kill the robot.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"If you continue to defend this fugitive, i will make sure you are added to the list for aiding and abetting a criminal after he is brought in. This entire encounter is being recorded and if you believe that the database is wrong, you can take the issue up in court. Last chance to surrender before I use lethal force, given that you already have!"
Deny them their escape. Capture the zebraman, dead or alive. Preferably alive.

The dwarf replies, ”It matters little at the moment, you’re purposeful trespassing and aggression outside of your jurisdiction is an act of war here!”

Zebra (6+1 via ability) vs robot (4)
Dwarf (6) vs robot (6)

As the robot charges again, the zebraman reloads and unloads with blazing speed and ferocity, hammering the robot once more until it collides into him somewhat clumsily and both fall to the ground, stunning the zebra man. The robot gets up and jumps right onto the zebra man right away but the dwarf whistles at a frequency that disrupts its audio sensors, and the zebra man’s ears causing both to go deaf for the moment while the ground shakes with numerous footsteps. The robot catches a glimpse of several dozens of dwarves approaching. The dwarf who whistled says something else but all either of you can hear is obnoxious ringing. At least the robot has the zebra man somewhat pinned, but considering the relentless battering of bullets and the oncoming army causing a pseudo micro earthquake, the robot does not have great footing so that advantage is sure to be short lived.

The bird seems to have this under control. Take the mysterious space bus.

Off to the party eh? Well, on the bus you go then.

Does the hole go deeper? If so, fly down, if not, look for any destroyed things and follow the trail

There is a mine in this city, if that counts as going deeper. Oh, and a loud whistle is heard, and several dozen dwarves run towards the noise.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 17, 2021, 07:25:05 pm »

"Hey! Why'd you stop and open the door!?" I cyberspeak to the car, slapping its steering wheel. I turn to glance at the hitchhiker, unsure what's going on.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 17, 2021, 10:06:48 pm »

"Oh, please let this be a normal field trip."

Wait for the bus to arrive at its destination.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 18, 2021, 04:51:17 am »

"Get off me you dammed dirty robot!"
Pull out my hand gun and shoot the robot in the face.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 18, 2021, 05:08:27 am »

Follow the dwarves to find out what they’re being sent towards

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 18, 2021, 08:42:16 am »

"By your own logic, the Zebraman is also in violation having committed battery against me and provoking my attack, not to mention trespassing purposefully to evade the law on the surface! Either enforce your laws equally here, or allow me to do my job in apprehending this criminal for trial on the surface!"
Disarm the zebraman of any weapons, and keep them down while attempting to ensure justice prevails. quickly now, before my servos give out from all the bullets smashing into their plating!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 09:57:16 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 18, 2021, 06:13:32 pm »

"Hi there I was wondering if your going a forested planet?" Mortus asked the agitated driver "I got invited to this party and I'd really appreciate a lift." he said showing the invite to the cool looking driver on his phone.

"Nice shades by the way." Mortus said admiring the drivers sick shades.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 18, 2021, 06:48:29 pm »

I tell the car to stop the music. I lift my shades a bit, studying the hitchhiker and his phone with suspicion and confusion.

This is too weird... car stops and he's going to the same place I am...

"Who are you? How've you been tracking me?"
Ear teeth

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 19, 2021, 09:48:10 pm »

Looking confused at your questioning, Mortus is taken aback "How would I do that?" he says earnestly then introduced himself "My name is Mortus Reed by the way. I just stuck my thumb out and you stopped." he explains.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 19, 2021, 10:43:59 pm »

I narrow my eyes at the person supposedly named Mortus. I turn back to the car steering wheel for a moment, then back to "Mortus". I sigh.
"Fine. Get in. I'm going to the same place."

Meanwhile, try to covertly Cyberspeak with Mortus's phone to get any info on this guy and make sure he's telling the truth about himself. Check for possible affiliations with cyber-defense organizations, and any spying/tracking related apps installed. Be prepared for surprises in case the phone tries something cheeky.
Ear teeth

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 19, 2021, 11:45:13 pm »

Mortus thankful for the luck he had stepped into the vehicle and put his phone in his pocket, giving his driver a smile "Jeez I can't believe my luck," he laughed "Funny right?" the man smiled wider "So. What's your name?" he asked the driver while looking at other vehicles on the road.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 20, 2021, 12:17:08 am »

I glance at Mortus from the rear-view mirror, narrowing my eyes.
"...Illusia. Illusia Reals."

Start trying to drive the car to the party again while Cyberspeaking with Mortus's phone.

Spoiler: Cibl (click to show/hide)
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 20, 2021, 01:51:41 am »

Nothing happened because of deafness, I might of forgot about.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 03:20:26 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 20, 2021, 03:08:39 am »

We're both temporarily deaf, zultan. You might want to edit your response.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 20, 2021, 03:22:57 am »

I've fixed it, might have forgot about going deaf.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28