How is everyone doing?

Good
- 0 (0%)
Bad
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 12, 2020, 05:45:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28

Author Topic: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)  (Read 52480 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist RTD: Shape your destiny! (Players welcome)
« Reply #315 on: January 03, 2021, 02:11:09 pm »

((We seem to be missing actions from...one or two people? I’ll give em a extra week))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 05, 2021, 03:02:30 pm »

((Cough cough Ozarck I’m waiting for your action))

((On another note, welcome new player))

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 06, 2021, 12:06:50 am »

((Thanks O' Benevolent Gm))
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 10, 2021, 01:21:30 pm »

Having set the universe's cosmic properties to rights, it's time to host an intergalactic kegger:
1) Find a planet with decent environment, but not too nice, and not populated.
2) Order massive quantities of alcohol and what provides similar effects to the other species
3) hire tons of party caretakers: set up, delivery, security (I bet the plant people would do this. Promise to let them eat the worst troublemakers and political opponents).
4) advertise!
5) invite the other player characters too, I guess.

Spoiler: Travel itinerary (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cosmic Kings (click to show/hide)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 10, 2021, 03:55:23 pm »

"Th-Thank you." Is this guy psychic?
I put away the business card and note the security upgrade happening in the back. I consider Cyberspeaking with the system but decide against it--too risky with Mr. Psychic standing there probably reading all my thoughts.

I smile and wave goodbye, leaving the bank. Outside, I look for a nice car in a remote area that I can Cyberspeak with and get it to open its doors, start its engines, and allow me to drive it, hopefully without its owner seeing me.

Spoiler: Cibl (click to show/hide)

(5) Everything goes as planned and you drive into the sunset.

Whoops
try writing the question “what did the thing that took the water tower look like?” If I can’t write, try landing on the dwarf again and look for the info myself

(1) You draw a bunch of lines.
(3) You land on the dwarf and are bombarded with a complete lack info. Must’ve been so weird it’s impossible to picture it mentally.

"What the hell, what do you want ya weird robot?"
If the robot makes any hostile movements shoot it with my AK47, and also have my dwarf friend attack it if it turns hostile.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"You are wanted for the crime of destruction of property, having destroyed a water tower and damaged the surrounding area! Surrender and face justice or else!"
Demand surrender and attempt to arrest it. If they attack, use my superior speed to close the gap while evading gunfire and claw their hands, forcing them to drop their weapon.

Robot attack: 5 vs Zebra counterattack: 6(+1 due to ability)
Dwarf intervention: 3 vs Robot reaction: 6

Panther charges. Blaarg unloads a whole mag at it. The robot evades as best as possible, but is unable to dodge every bullet due to the zebra’s obnoxiously precise aiming, causing it to take a mild hammering and slow down slightly. The robot completely avoids the dwarf’s attack, which was a downward swing with an ax, but in doing so it also doesn’t quite connect with the Zebraman.

The Dwarf speaks: ”Well, for something that fights crime, you sure are committing a handful of them. And I do believe you have the wrong suspect. Now step away or be treated as an aggressive trespasser.”

I walk out of the shadows and look between you two then around the room and search for an exit.

((I gotta admit I’m confused at who you’re referring to and where your character even is))

Wait for the dwarf to answer the bird’s question.

The purple bird looks at you and shakes its head in a way that suggests the dwarf doesn’t have the answer.

Having set the universe's cosmic properties to rights, it's time to host an intergalactic kegger:
1) Find a planet with decent environment, but not too nice, and not populated.
2) Order massive quantities of alcohol and what provides similar effects to the other species
3) hire tons of party caretakers: set up, delivery, security (I bet the plant people would do this. Promise to let them eat the worst troublemakers and political opponents).
4) advertise!
5) invite the other player characters too, I guess.

Spoiler: Travel itinerary (click to show/hide)

1) (6) You find a planet with an environment green with plants and blue streaks and spots that must be water. Temperature’s are comfy.
2) You order massive quantities of beer, wine, tequila, rock candy (for the bugs), and jellyfish (cause apparently the Florans get drunk off of jellyfish)
3) Yep. The plant people volunteer.
4&5) You send ads in every imaginable direction.

ALL PLAYERS HAVE BEEN INVITED TO A PARTY BY AARON

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 07:20:41 pm by SuperDino85 »

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 10, 2021, 04:18:43 pm »

Tell the radio to play some crazy techno-dubstep while I'm driving.
Put on my sunglasses and drive to the party in style yee.

Spoiler: Cibl (click to show/hide)
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 11, 2021, 01:28:44 am »

Still lost Mortus walks into the street and his phone buzzes, he checks it and surprisingly it was a party invitation "How in RNGsus's name am I gonna get there?" shrugging he walks near the road and sticks his thumb out while cars pass trying to hitch a ride.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2021, 02:17:14 am »

make sure there are ample space buses to pick up all the partygoers and drop them off at the fiesta. Also, fajitas.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2021, 06:40:04 am »

"I'm not gonna kill you if you leave me alone, and why don't you go after the person who actually blew up the water tower or whatever."
Quickly reload the AK47, then me and the dwarf get out of here kill the robot.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 06:39:12 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2021, 10:56:23 am »

"If you continue to defend this fugitive, i will make sure you are added to the list for aiding and abetting a criminal after he is brought in. This entire encounter is being recorded and if you believe that the database is wrong, you can take the issue up in court. Last chance to surrender before I use lethal force, given that you already have!"
Deny them their escape. Capture the zebraman, dead or alive. Preferably alive.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 12, 2021, 06:48:47 am »

"Well if you what it to end like this than let us end it, also if your courts are anything like you than they're nothing I want anything to do them, probably be called guilty as soon as I get into the courtroom, then immediately get shot."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 12, 2021, 10:49:00 am »

"You're being arrested for robbery and destruction of property, not murder Yet.
More likely you'll be imprisoned for several decades, though with how you've been acting I wouldn't be surprised if they found murder charges on you, and you're currently clean of those!"
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 10:51:10 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 13, 2021, 02:20:05 am »

"Does killing a robotic cat even count as murder, because if it does than it will be my first."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 16, 2021, 01:30:48 am »

The bird seems to have this under control. Take the mysterious space bus.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 16, 2021, 01:35:40 am »

Does the hole go deeper? If so, fly down, if not, look for any destroyed things and follow the trail
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28