Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67573 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #810 on: April 30, 2020, 11:03:09 am »

Go grab Hope and bring her back to where we all are, and stabilize her with some basic first aid.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 11:05:57 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 30, 2020, 11:03:58 am »

Go grab Mona and bring her back to where we all are, and stabilize her with some basic first aid.

I think you meant to grab Hope instead. Mona is pretty stable right now as she is.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 30, 2020, 11:06:06 am »

Go grab Mona Hope and bring her back to where we all are, and stabilize her with some basic first aid.

I think you meant to grab Hope instead. Mona is pretty stable right now as she is.
Yes, thank you. .-.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 30, 2020, 11:18:32 am »

Give the soldier one of my healing leaves, and stay near him, so Symbiotic Relstionship can heal him, then go to Monas and Joey and give them leaves as well, letting Symbiotic Relationship do it’s thing. Move slowly so as not to attract the attention of the statues
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 10:19:54 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 30, 2020, 11:30:42 am »

Joey bones begin repairing himself by way of endless bone growth, hopefully healing him in the process, also Hellfire can is still being charged
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 30, 2020, 12:19:50 pm »

Joey bones begin repairing himself by way of endless bone growth, hopefully healing him in the process, also Hellfire can is still being charged
If it goes off and the statues are still, they will not take damage and will then start going after us

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 30, 2020, 04:35:57 pm »

If it goes off and the statues are still, they will not take damage and will then start going after us
not firing it yet, saving it for a future fight
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 30, 2020, 09:52:03 pm »

Not putting all of her faith in literature, Mona stays in place and uses Analysis on one of the statues in the room. The fact that they were still standing after the Jonas 'plan' betrayed their true nature.

Mona uses her analysis to gather more information of what is happening at this time. She doesn't exactly know what caused the explosion to occur. The statue's full body wasn't exactly in mona's field of view because of the pit the blast created, though there seems to be a weird mark glowing on their heads, similar to what the lockjaw from the watch tower incident had during their previous combat. She looks closer to the statue. Though they aren't exactly moving after the blast occurred for some reason. It seemed like their state is completely reset and is remain motionless for the time period. If any of the party move they would likely to leap towards them and attack.

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 30, 2020, 10:08:55 pm »

Jonas bleeds behind the pillar while he waits for someone with a healing ability to do their thing.

Not putting all of her faith in literature, Mona stays in place and uses Analysis on one of the statues in the room. The fact that they were still standing after the Jonas 'plan' betrayed their true nature.

"Uh, that one doesn't count. Statues made it explode. Not me."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 30, 2020, 10:30:28 pm »

Mona made mental note of what the mark looked like, so that she could research that later. For now though, Mona had an idea that she wanted to test. What if the statues were forced to move involuntarily?

While remaining entirely motionless herself, Mona would use her telekinesis to jostle statue #1, alternating between tilting it to the left and to the right.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: May 01, 2020, 05:42:30 am »

Go grab Jonas and drag him to where the medics are, and try to stop the bleeding.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: May 02, 2020, 02:31:00 am »

Aethyrion was taken aback by the scene of the explosion.

"...What the hell happened??" He hurries to Jonas, healing him with Holy Flash.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: May 02, 2020, 05:24:01 pm »

Round:

Player turn

Jonas bleeds behind the pillar while he waits for someone with a healing ability to do their thing.

"Uh, that one doesn't count. Statues made it explode. Not me."

Jonas hides behind the pillar, continues to not moving and being injured. He was hoping to be healed by his teammate.

Give the soldier one of my healing leaves, and stay near him, so Symbiotic Relstionship can heal him, then go to Monas and Joey and give them leaves as well, letting Symbiotic Relationship do it’s thing. Move slowly so as not to attract the attention of the statues

Shara attempts to use her leaf on mona(?), she is in full HP. Shara give the leaf to joey but his mouth is occupied right now. She uses her passive aura to heal her teammate instead, She didn't attract the statue

Mona made mental note of what the mark looked like, so that she could research that later. For now though, Mona had an idea that she wanted to test. What if the statues were forced to move involuntarily?

While remaining entirely motionless herself, Mona would use her telekinesis to jostle statue #1, alternating between tilting it to the left and to the right.

Mona attempts to use her telekinesis to move the statue. However mona had felt an immense amount of weight from it. She wasn't able to move the statue, not even by a milimeter.

Go grab Hope and bring her back to where we all are, and stabilize her with some basic first aid.

The statue take a sharp turn towards unknown's location, One of them leapt gracefully and held an already rock creature and turn him into a rock again(?) by slamming them down into the ground.

Go grab Jonas and drag him to where the medics are, and try to stop the bleeding.

Same as above, the statue saw durg moving and slam his shield down into the ground. his steel plated shield is turning into a rock in the process.

Joey heals himself +2HP = [12HP]

Log

Hope, joey and jonas gains [+1HP from symbiotic relationship] = [1/10HP], [13/16HP], [3/10HP]

Enemy turn

(I quoted this from discord just to save time)
Aethyrion was taken aback by the scene of the explosion.

"...What the hell happened??" He hurries to Jonas, healing him with Holy Flash.

Aethyrion dashes to heal hope off her injuries when the group of statue divert their attention towards him. He's surrounded by them.

"Oh wow.. You're one of the worshipper of the rhama branch. GUYS... HOLD IT BROS! This one's a bit different" The statue waved his hand signaling the other to stop their attack. The rest started to gather around aethyrion.

Aethyrion was startled when some men made of rocks emerged from somewhere and started talking to him.

"Woah what the hell, who are you guys? Uh I'm Aethyrion, and I can heal with the power of light? Also I can do this funny thing with my aura."

Aethyrion flutters his aura.

"I can also influence beings with my celestial logic, although the last time I tried that it didn't turn out quite well."

"Dude i mean what can you do through the power of rhama"

"Oh, I can sleep and talk to God while in my dreams. I'm also starting to learn how to do things in the real world while asleep. I'm still a beginner though, but it seems promising as sleeping is one of my favorite things to do. Just thinking about it now is making me want to have a nap."

"Oh a sleeper! That reminds me of hamlet! Man what become of that guy. You know he's never awake." The rest of the statue continues their conversation. "Can you show us your power then?"

"Sure, gladly, but uh..."

Aethyrion looks around and sees Hope on the ground still unconscious.

"I think we do something about her first? She doesn't look well. Also I'm still not sure what happened here..."

"Oh that's your friend...? Oh i see, we seem to forgot that one of the foldman's lackey are occupying the place we made. I guess.. Don't worry... We'll demonstrate what we can do.. but you better show us what you can do!" The statue flexes in different elegant poses. They both stopped for a brief amount of time. From that moment, hope's wounds and injuries are closing. They healed her almost in an instant. "See, we're the real deal!"

"Woah, that's... impressive. Alright, I'll try my thing then. Let me just say that I'm still pretty new to this and the last time I tried this, a rather embarrassing incident resulted. Anyway..."

Aethyrion finds a comfortable spot and lies down to take a nap, attempting to enter the dream world.

The statue gasped in anime as aethryion enter the dreamscape. Aethryion then meets rhama GOD.

"Oh hey, wanna play poker... Wait.. there seems to be some company...? Did you invite them?" God and aethyrion was able to hear the statue that was talking and making noises from the real world.

"Oh hey God, yeah some rock dudes were asking me to show them my sleeping ability. Poker sounds fun though, maybe they can play with us some time as they also seem to be your worshipers."

Aethyrion tries to focus his senses on reality and slowly move around a bit.

The statue looked at aethyrion's stilted movement. "Hm.. We don't know how the sleeping hobby works but we know that you didn't distribute the energy properly into your body." The statue then flex for the second time giving aethyrion a surge of energy to improve his rhama ability.

God replied to aethyrion. "Well they're not wrong. You need to erase your body from here to move it around in real world. You kept moving all of them in dreamscape and real world at once, it looks like a drunk is sleepwalking"

Aethyrion upgraded his sleeping ability

Aethyrion feels the new energy in his being and his improved understanding of his sleeping ability. "Woah, neat."

Aethyrion tries to erase his body in the dream world and focus on his real world body. He would try to move around a bit more. He would also try saying thanks to the statue people for improving his ability.

Afterwards when ready, he would bid farewell to God and wake up.

The statue is convinced of aethyrion's power and they believed that the rest of the people with him are his follower. They then proceed to bid farewell with aethyrion. The group can proceed to the next room after this.

Log:

Hope gains [+9HP from statue healing] = [10/10HP]

Current Map:

Round 2 over
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: May 02, 2020, 06:00:08 pm »

Go heal Jonas, via Symbiotic Relationship and a leaf
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 07:30:39 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: May 02, 2020, 06:06:56 pm »

...carefully proceed?
"What just happened?"
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 59