Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67519 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #825 on: May 02, 2020, 06:27:23 pm »

Mona considered attempting to communicate with the statues about what they were and about the forces currently occupying the fort, but decided against it. These statues were far more powerful than any other entity that she had encountered since her arrival in Solaph, and they were fully capable of rational thought, communication, and their habit of attempting to petrify things that move was quite possibly more a deliberate choice than a strict requirement. Anything that she said could potentially cause a negative reaction from them and things were going poorly enough as they were.

Mona would need to make some inquiries at the church the next time she returned to Solaph though.

For now, Mona would continue onwards. She would make a point of trying to move slowly and gracefully while in the presence of the statues. If addressed by them, she would immediately come to a full stop.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: May 02, 2020, 06:47:40 pm »

not sure

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: May 02, 2020, 07:25:27 pm »

Jonas is impressed by the Statue's posing abilities. He attempts to emulate them - powering through his wounds to do so. Blood only makes the flexing more elegant.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: May 02, 2020, 11:04:22 pm »

while healing through more endless bone growth Joey Flexes even harder just to show how it is done, he is still charging his attack
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: May 02, 2020, 11:47:59 pm »

After the incident has passed through, Hope who was fully healed by the statue then woke up feeling that her body feels lighter than usual. She feels that her injuries are all treated. She gets up by herself looking at the statue that was surrounding around aethyrion. She's just as confused as everyone else, more so by the fact that everyone was allowed to move around despite the nature of the statue who's hostile against moving target. She asked.

"HnnH... What happened here?"

Go heal Jonas, via Symbiotic Relationship and a leaf

Shara approach jonas and tries to heal him with it. Her aura and her petals leafs him healed.

while healing through more endless bone growth Joey Flexes even harder just to show how it is done, he is still charging his attack

Joey's lack of nakedness compared to the statue and the robe that is covering his pose made it feel awkward for the rest of them.

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: May 03, 2020, 12:19:25 am »

move on to the next room
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: May 03, 2020, 04:44:26 am »

Aethyrion says to Hope: "You were unconscious but those statue dudes healed you, looks like you're alright."

Jonas is impressed by the Statue's posing abilities. He attempts to emulate them - powering through his wounds to do so. Blood only makes the flexing more elegant.

"And so are you it seems. The blood is worrying but I must say it's also making the poses more elegant. Well anyway, whatever happened here, looks like everyone's okay."

Aethyrion shrugs, and proceeds with the group.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: May 03, 2020, 08:05:34 am »

"So the statues don't want to kill us, that's good I wasn't looking forward to becoming a statue."
Follow the rest of the group.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: May 03, 2020, 10:51:34 am »

Proceed forward to the next room with the group

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: May 03, 2020, 12:25:44 pm »

Mona responds to Advisor Hope. "I don't know all the details, but from what I could tell, you decided to blindly go along with Jonas despite knowing nothing about what he was planning to do and almost died because of it."

"As for the statues, contrary to what I had read they are fully capable of communicating. They are in actuality loyal not to the dark lord, but to their god and religious path. Aethyrion talked to them and came to an agreement."

"They also said something about this being their fortress and about Foldman's lackeys occupying it. Since I asked you if there was any historical information about this place that was relevant to our job here and you didn't respond to that, I am going to assume that you were unaware of this yourself."

"On an unrelated note, we have intel on what appears to be the enemy leader. Rather than an alchemist, I believe that we are dealing with an Esper and a powerful one at that. It was able to detect us even while we were outside of the fortress, at about the same distance that I was able to detect him; furthermore he was able to detect us even through the fortress wall despite being at ground level. It also demonstrated the ability to cast what appeared to be a wide range gravity amplification spell and has enough telekinetic power to catch a bullet from a sniper rifle and throw it back at the shooter with enough force to penetrate the fortress wall. I also confirmed the presence of multiple chimera as well as one other person, but I didn't have the opportunity to get any more useful detail than that. I would recommend that we re-evaluate our tactics prior to proceeding."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 12:27:15 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: May 03, 2020, 01:18:18 pm »

Aethyrion says to Hope: "You were unconscious but those statue dudes healed you, looks like you're alright."

"And so are you it seems. The blood is worrying but I must say it's also making the poses more elegant. Well anyway, whatever happened here, looks like everyone's okay."

Aethyrion shrugs, and proceeds with the group.

"Danke, it was likewise impressive how you made so many friends so quickly."

Mona responds to Advisor Hope. "I don't know all the details, but from what I could tell, you decided to blindly go along with Jonas despite knowing nothing about what he was planning to do and almost died because of it."

"As for the statues, contrary to what I had read they are fully capable of communicating. They are in actuality loyal not to the dark lord, but to their god and religious path. Aethyrion talked to them and came to an agreement."

"They also said something about this being their fortress and about Foldman's lackeys occupying it. Since I asked you if there was any historical information about this place that was relevant to our job here and you didn't respond to that, I am going to assume that you were unaware of this yourself."

"On an unrelated note, we have intel on what appears to be the enemy leader. Rather than an alchemist, I believe that we are dealing with an Esper and a powerful one at that. It was able to detect us even while we were outside of the fortress, at about the same distance that I was able to detect him; furthermore he was able to detect us even through the fortress wall despite being at ground level. It also demonstrated the ability to cast what appeared to be a wide range gravity amplification spell and has enough telekinetic power to catch a bullet from a sniper rifle and throw it back at the shooter with enough force to penetrate the fortress wall. I also confirmed the presence of multiple chimera as well as one other person, but I didn't have the opportunity to get any more useful detail than that. I would recommend that we re-evaluate our tactics prior to proceeding."

"What"

Jonas keeps posing while looking at Mona. Despite being fully healed, the elegance levels are still pretty high.

"We took care of the Matis with zero deaths and zero explosions, as I'm sure my angelic friend had told you when he summoned you here. Herzlich willkommen for that by the way. Was not easy. A certain soldier getting kidnapped was maybe small hitch, nothing we could have done about it."

"Nien. It seems they where speaking of Hope herself, being one of the Foldman's lackeys currently occupying this location. Presumably Herr Hope is not an Esper as you say and was unable to bring historic information from the future."

"Are Alchemists from your nation unable to do such things? There is nothing to suggest that he is no Alchemist. It seems that his abilities are similar to yours but of a higher caliber? We will have little trouble dealing with him in that case. Maybe he would appreciate his comrades more. We could hire him to do your job. I bet he complements his friends after they complete their mission flawlessly. Maybe he at least says 'danke'.

Now you are making us look uncool in front of the statues. Lets go."

Jonas moves on to the next room, striking a new pose with each step.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: May 03, 2020, 01:36:56 pm »

Mona glares at Jonas, and then just sort of looks at the massive crater caused by the explosion.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: May 03, 2020, 01:49:11 pm »

Mona glares at Jonas, and then just sort of looks at the massive crater caused by the explosion.

"That one didn't count."

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: May 04, 2020, 11:09:25 am »

[/b]"

"Oh.. So that's what happens... The history regarding the statue? Well they are the ones who created this fort. One of our soldier who believed in rhama convinced them to use their rhama belief power to create this giant fortress. Though we don't know where that guy is now. He mentioned about the details of the statue. They are only helpful to those who believed in rhama. Not all but some are."

The intel  we received yesterday might be false then... One of the scout message describe that they have an alchemist there.. that's odd.. We have to continue forward still.. No matter how strong the enemies are, we still need to rescue and find where faith is..

Since everyone agree to proceed. The rescue squad then march towards the next room.

The group then proceeds onwards with their mission. They arrived in what seemed to be a cafeteria table where soldiers eats their food. Before realizing what is around them, The rest of the group blacked out, and when they woke up. They for some reason arrived in a different place. An open field with a gazebo in front of a massive audience. The squad who saw the scenery was looking at mona as the bride and a guy with white hair as the guy who propose to her.

The wedding is here as lockjaw who became the priest ask them.

"Do you take Mona barrows as your wife?". "I do." The guy replied. Everyone was oblivious to what happened around them and accept that they are in a wedding where mona is marrying with someone. It feels a bit wrong... It's as if this is a dream.. But what happened? Mona seems petrified.

The spoiler information is only known to mona currently:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Attempt to break free on your own way from dark lord's agent spell

Round 1 starts.

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: May 04, 2020, 11:22:33 am »

Shara is curious about why this Lockjaw isn’t attacking
Shara asks the Lockjaw a question
Every other time I encountered your species, they attacked us. You’re the first one who’s not attacking us. How were you cured? Could this be applied to others of your kind?

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 11:38:33 am by Naturegirl1999 »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 59