Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67596 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #780 on: April 24, 2020, 06:23:39 am »

Run away from the pressure if I can, if I can't run crawl away.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 24, 2020, 09:48:08 am »

Use my shovel as a support so that I can stand up and move away.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 24, 2020, 11:44:04 am »

Well the good news is that Mona managed to find the agent. The bad news is that the Agent found her. It seemed as though they were misinformed about the profession of the agent, at least partially, as it if was just an alchemist, then that wouldn't explain what appeared to be a gravity spell. Mona was eager to take a closer look at him, but she had other priorities.

Mona would use her Telekinesis to push her allies in the direction that they are attempting to go to counter the effects of the downward force. She wouldn't be able to do much for Shara if her tactic was to go underground; but a downward force wouldn't exactly hinder a downward movement anyway.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 24, 2020, 12:17:55 pm »

"Oh crap, this looks bad..." Aethyrion manages to utter despite his asthma.

Aethyrion takes some yummy maple syrup medication, and then throws a Holy Flash heal to Hope. He would also continue using Holy Aura to suppress the Matis' efforts of getting near/attacking the barricade, if possible.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 24, 2020, 02:57:37 pm »

Move out of the area of effect. If the shot would be able to penetrate his cover, snipe the enemy commander (who I know is there through Omniscience.)

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 25, 2020, 08:17:53 am »

Enemy turn:

The matis looks at disappointment as the warrior they faced don't seem too interested in fighting despite challenging them. The mana ghost vanished into nothing after a period of time. There was nothing left of the matis after it.

"It's done... The matis have finally vanished from the area... Though there's still one that took bori inside the fort... We can't rest here for long."

Current Map:

Player turn

"those who can still fight should stall"
Joey begins charging the attack Hellfire Cannon, aiming for the mati in the center

Joey charges it's hellfire helix cannon though there was nothing so it just seem that it inhales charging it's attack for no reason.

"Joey, the enemies have disappeared from the battlefield. You can stop charging your attack now..."

"Oh crap, this looks bad..." Aethyrion manages to utter despite his asthma.

Aethyrion takes some yummy maple syrup medication, and then throws a Holy Flash heal to Hope. He would also continue using Holy Aura to suppress the Matis' efforts of getting near/attacking the barricade, if possible.

(You mean inhaler). Aethyrion healed hope off her injuries back to healthy state. The matis is already gone and so does the barricade that caged both aethyrion and jonas.

"Looks like our job here is done, though the we still need to hurry and treat the injured soldiers."

Jonas continues to cower bravely under his Pocket cover.

“Hope! You may drop the barrier and run if maintaining it will cost your life! I was understanding the risks when I took this mission!”

"Hh.. Aye.. It hurts but.. We need to help out bori before anything happens to him.. One person should bring the remaining soldier to safety and tell the scouting team to advance ahead. Me and the other 2 people will attempt to go ahead to rescue bori before it's too late. The lantern will keep us healed for the time being to full health as we advance. So who'll volunteer to go back?"

Meanwhile:

Move out of the area of effect. If the shot would be able to penetrate his cover, snipe the enemy commander (who I know is there through Omniscience.)

82-B uses it's omniscient, and learned what mona had seen and know that the guy in purple had also seen her. 82-B then swiftly direct it's instrument of death and take a quick shot at the guy in purple robe where he stood. The sniper didn't fully penetrate the fort wall but it managed to somehow reached the guy's location. Unfortunately he stopped the bullet mid air and then send it back towards 82-B location. The bullet barely missed. It's as if the guy intentionally missed it to give warning towards the mystery gang.

Well the good news is that Mona managed to find the agent. The bad news is that the Agent found her. It seemed as though they were misinformed about the profession of the agent, at least partially, as it if was just an alchemist, then that wouldn't explain what appeared to be a gravity spell. Mona was eager to take a closer look at him, but she had other priorities.

Mona would use her Telekinesis to push her allies in the direction that they are attempting to go to counter the effects of the downward force. She wouldn't be able to do much for Shara if her tactic was to go underground; but a downward force wouldn't exactly hinder a downward movement anyway.

Use my shovel as a support so that I can stand up and move away.

Run away from the pressure if I can, if I can't run crawl away.

With mona's Help, the mystery gang avoid a direct confrontation against the mysterious guy in purple robe. They escape the gravity bind and retreat back into the forest area. The gravity doesn't seem to reach into the forest area.

Dig underground and try digging a tunnel in a random direction, hopefully towards the source of whatever the heavy air is coming from

Shara dug under the ground and then met with a burst of watery fountain that knock her upwards into the air and then back into the forest where she previously was.
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 25, 2020, 08:38:10 am »

anyone know what caused the air to get heavy?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 25, 2020, 12:28:23 pm »

Mona responds. "Contrary to the intel that we received, it seems that the Dark Lord follower is not an alchemist, but an esper, and a powerful one at that. I'm feeling kind of jealous to be honest. I'll also confirm the presence of multiple chimera as well as at least one other person of less interest. I suspect that they may have been trying to bluff us to appear more powerful than they actually are, but if they weren't, then I would not rate out chances of success as being good. Regardless, our plan is clearly not going to work now."

"If nobody has any better ideas, I would recommend trying to parley. I don't know enough about the Dark Lord to say for certain that this truly is their follower so this may be a misunderstanding. Seriously though, if you have a better idea please please tell us."

IF Nobody has a better idea, Mona will use her telekinesis to send one of her knives out into the open field, then carve words into the dirt reading: "Who do you work for, and why did you attack us?"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:39:54 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 25, 2020, 01:01:50 pm »

what’s an esper? Someone that controls air?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 25, 2020, 01:29:45 pm »

Mona responds to Shara "An esper is a user of ESP, meaning extrasensory perception. This is the ability that thwarted our attempt to sneak up on the enemy. We can also expect them to be capable of things such as telepathy and telekinesis, similar to my own but to a greater capacity. In the worst case scenario they will also be capable of mind control, precognition or even time manipulation! I'd be happy to discuss this in greater detail later."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 01:37:16 pm by Supernerd »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 25, 2020, 02:39:47 pm »

charge the attack and write in the dirt about i'm just gonna hold it until a new threat arrives
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 25, 2020, 03:31:12 pm »

"huff puff Okay I'll deliver the soldier dudes, just gimme a minute to catch my breath..."

He takes another puff of the inhaler.

"...Okay, so I guess I'll rejoin you guys later then? Good luck saving Bori, and may tuhan watch over us."

Aethyrion nods to the others and then starts bringing the soldiers to safety while trying to locate the other team.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 25, 2020, 05:30:22 pm »

"We survived? Wunderbar. I was begging to think we where all to be killed. Well done everyone."

Jonas gets off the ground and claps the dirt off of his hands.

"I'm ready to save the last man if you are."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 25, 2020, 05:44:52 pm »

what about finding a weakened wall and going inside that way?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 25, 2020, 05:56:23 pm »

Mona responds. "If we needed to get in, we could just use the front gate assuming that Jonas' 'plan' wasn't the death of him. We have already been detected by the enemy so trying to sneak up on them would just give them another opportunity to attack us with long range PSI abilities."
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 59