Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 59

Author Topic: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)  (Read 67603 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Corruption RPG (IC Thread)
« Reply #795 on: April 25, 2020, 05:59:02 pm »

yes, but do the chimeras and Matis know? I know chimeras don’t share minds, and I don’t think Matis share minds either, or do you think the esper shares thoughts with them? We might not be able to sneak up on the esper, but we might be able to sneak up on some of the other enemies

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 26, 2020, 06:41:57 am »

"What makes you thing this guy's just a esper, and not an esper and an alchemist, I don't see why it couldn't be both, also whats so scary about a alchemist anyway don't they just make potions and stuff?"
Keep ready in case something is sent after us sense it knows we're around.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 26, 2020, 08:22:34 am »

Watch for enemies with Durg, readying my thorns

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: April 27, 2020, 07:50:08 am »

"Analysis:"
"Fuck that."
"Indeed. The enemy exhibits strength greater than we are able to overcome. In addition, the reward for success is too small. The cost-benefit ratio of this mission is not favorable."
"We quit."
[Whine] :(
"You're outvoted. Retreating."

Haha, fuck that, I'm not fighting someone who catches 7.62 and tosses it back in exchange for the opportunity to maybe extract resources later. You're crazy.

Leave this place and don't look back.

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: April 27, 2020, 10:59:55 am »

(I'll just replace the afk guy with an npc idc anymore)

charge the attack and write in the dirt about i'm just gonna hold it until a new threat arrives

Joey still charging his attack whilst walking inside the hallway.

"We survived? Wunderbar. I was begging to think we where all to be killed. Well done everyone."

Jonas gets off the ground and claps the dirt off of his hands.

"I'm ready to save the last man if you are."

Hope, Joey and jonas both head first inside the hallway. It seems like the mati is surrounded by the statue, though the mati didn't attack the statue for some reason. The soldier that was lying on the ground is now in danger because the mati who is being attacked by the statue is about to get killed and likely to blow up in front of his face.

"We need to save him before the mati blows up.

Current Map:

Quest objective: Navigate the hallway room safely.
Optional: Save the soldier. +1 Hope trust [2/5]

Meanwhile:

"huff puff Okay I'll deliver the soldier dudes, just gimme a minute to catch my breath..."

He takes another puff of the inhaler.

"...Okay, so I guess I'll rejoin you guys later then? Good luck saving Bori, and may tuhan watch over us."

Aethyrion nods to the others and then starts bringing the soldiers to safety while trying to locate the other team.

Aethyrion met with everyone else while carrying all of the injured soldiers into the forest.

Mona responds. "Contrary to the intel that we received, it seems that the Dark Lord follower is not an alchemist, but an esper, and a powerful one at that. I'm feeling kind of jealous to be honest. I'll also confirm the presence of multiple chimera as well as at least one other person of less interest. I suspect that they may have been trying to bluff us to appear more powerful than they actually are, but if they weren't, then I would not rate out chances of success as being good. Regardless, our plan is clearly not going to work now."

"If nobody has any better ideas, I would recommend trying to parley. I don't know enough about the Dark Lord to say for certain that this truly is their follower so this may be a misunderstanding. Seriously though, if you have a better idea please please tell us."

IF Nobody has a better idea, Mona will use her telekinesis to send one of her knives out into the open field, then carve words into the dirt reading: "Who do you work for, and why did you attack us?"

Mona carves the word on the field hoping for the guy to read it, but he seem to not be interested with the mystery gang. He didn't read the text.
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: April 27, 2020, 03:53:57 pm »

"It seems that they consider us to be largely beneath their notice... I agree that we should retreat, but first I'll go and warn the others if they aren't already dead. Come with me if you want."

Mona heads to the front entrance of the fort and proceeds inside, with the intention of following the others to warn them about what she encountered.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: April 27, 2020, 03:58:09 pm »

Proceed with Mona, turrets ready to be deployed in the case of hostiles.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: April 27, 2020, 05:04:34 pm »

Follow M0na

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: April 27, 2020, 05:51:03 pm »

"Will he still need to breathe as stone? He can perhaps be safely pocketed if not. We have little time to waste in either case!"

Herr Mannelig springs into action, jogging forward toward the fallen soldier. He Thanos-snaps at the column to the side - attempting to use Complete Erasure to break off a chunk large enough to use as cover. If successful he puts it between himself and the statues to bypass them - placing the Fallen Soldier in his Pocket if he makes it that far and Hope doesn't shout about how that will definitely kill him.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: April 27, 2020, 06:20:08 pm »

Joey grows another extra long spine to lasso on to the man about to be killed and pull him towards himself
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 08:35:24 pm by darkwarlock3 »
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: April 28, 2020, 02:32:49 am »

"Oh great the robot just ran for it, do we go get it or do we just let it run?"
Follow after Mona and the rest of the group.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: April 29, 2020, 02:37:27 am »

"Oh yeah we cleared most of the mati, don't worry no need to thank us or anything. Oh also I think Bori was kidnapped by one of the mati, so we should probably hurry and go save him."

Aethyrion goes with the group towards the building where Bori is being held captive by the devious mati infidels.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: April 29, 2020, 06:50:24 am »

thank you for helping stop the Matis without exploding them. We encountered someone who can make the air heavy, keeping us in place, mostly. Mona calls him an eaper

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: April 30, 2020, 10:13:42 am »

Player Turn:

"Will he still need to breathe as stone? He can perhaps be safely pocketed if not. We have little time to waste in either case!"

Herr Mannelig springs into action, jogging forward toward the fallen soldier. He Thanos-snaps at the column to the side - attempting to use Complete Erasure to break off a chunk large enough to use as cover. If successful he puts it between himself and the statues to bypass them - placing the Fallen Soldier in his Pocket if he makes it that far and Hope doesn't shout about how that will definitely kill him.

Jonas used his complete erasure to erase part of the pillar to use it as a cover. He was trying to save the soldier when suddenly-

Joey grows another extra long spine to lasso on to the man about to be killed and pull him towards himself

Joey lasso the fallen soldier that was surrounded by the enemies and threw him behind. He's still charging his attack(?).

Hope rushes towards joey's direction and smash his head into the ground until it created a hole deep enough to use as a means to cover themselves from explosions. She then created a duplicate barricade once more to shield to prevent themselves from being damaged from the explosion. She covered her head with her hands to avoid from causing the shock wave to damage her hearings.

The energy inside the mati burst outwards. The statue wasn't concerned with the soldier that was lassoed and flung into the door hallway because of the exploding mati. The statue froze in it's place before the fuse lit. The inevitable occurred.

Hope was holding joey so he ducked under the shield. The duplicate hope created was circular to redirect the blast so it didn't soak all the force at once. Though the blast was still so powerful the heat was damaging the duplicate as hope still hold on to it like her life depends on it. The damage incapacitate hope for the next turn. She's bleeding from every part inside her helmet. The rest takes damage from the loud explosion and so does the fire and the powerful shock wave.

Log:

Joey takes [-6HP from explosion] = [11/16HP]

Jonas takes [-8HP from explosion] = [2/10HP]

Hope takes [-10HP from explosion] = [0/10HP] (Unconscious)

Meanwhile:

"It seems that they consider us to be largely beneath their notice... I agree that we should retreat, but first I'll go and warn the others if they aren't already dead. Come with me if you want."

Mona heads to the front entrance of the fort and proceeds inside, with the intention of following the others to warn them about what she encountered.

Proceed with Mona, turrets ready to be deployed in the case of hostiles.

Follow M0na

"Oh great the robot just ran for it, do we go get it or do we just let it run?"
Follow after Mona and the rest of the group.

The rest of the mystery gang head inside the gate. They witnessed the chaos that was jonas's doing and barricade marks at the center of it. They heard a loud explosion coming from inside the building. They then hurried themselves and enter the scene. The mystery gang joins the plan gang. What they see, an unconscious soldier, heavily injured jonas, mildly injured joey and hope on the floor, not moving.

Current Map:

Objective: Navigate the hallway
Optional: Save the soldier [+1Trust]

Proceed to round 2

Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: April 30, 2020, 11:00:23 am »

Not putting all of her faith in literature, Mona stays in place and uses Analysis on one of the statues in the room. The fact that they were still standing after the Jonas 'plan' betrayed their true nature.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 11:03:20 am by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 59