Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 54314 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"I'd never stop trying, for you." Xerxe said evenly. "Connecting with others...wasn't a high priority in Church Combat School...unless it was getting close for the optimal heresy kill range."

You could tell he was a bit sad, since he blinked once. And he was sure Lucy was doing some sort of healing magic on his shoulder. It felt really good.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 09:41:38 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Careful there, soldier. A girl might think you were interested in more than a roll in the hay. Or two. Maybe three."

She giggled and returned her hands to herself.

"I'd be happy to teach you all about connecting. And other things you wouldn't learn in church... well, except Freya's."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Lastelle leans in to stage-whisper to Xerxe.

"You should say she can take out your trunks, not just the ones in the basement."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"I'd be happy to teach you all about connecting. And other things you wouldn't learn in church... well, except Freya's."

"I will gladly learn whatever lessons you have to offer." Xerxe said, wondering what they could be.

Lastelle leans in to stage-whisper to Xerxe.

"You should say she can take out your trunks, not just the ones in the basement."
"...But I only own a single trunk. It's brown leather, with no decorations."

And it was mostly filled with clothing, old whips, and his collection of pega-cards.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No, the trunks that...ah, nevermind. Never change, Xerxe."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Oh sure. And you can teach me about whips and chains, and other fun things. Or maybe I'll be teaching you those too."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

One of Evie's eyebrows raised as she watched the whole sordid exchange.
:"Well, you're really going at it today, huh, Lucy? With any luck --well, what I would consider lucky, at least-- we'll be running into as many groups of several men as you could want." Evie giggled. "I'm surprised they decided that it was a good idea to fuck with us in any way, to tell the truth. They have to know what they're signing up for, right?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Another bottle breaks, and a shambling form approaches the party, shrouded in the shadows of the poorly lit streets.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lastelle stretches her arms out upwards, scythe in hand, to nonchalantly show that she is indeed holding a very real weapon. She then addresses the shadowed figure.

"In a hurry, we're not looking to buy anything. But if it's trouble you're looking for, then we've got plenty if you stand in our way."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Lastelle, please. The breaking bottles kinda imply strongly that we're not dealing with the most sober of crowds..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Drunks aren't really that much fun. Especially hooligans. Maybe we should scoot while we can?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wuh? Wuzzat? Scoot?"
The shambling mound approaches to reveal a slumping man, face painted blue and white in the colors of Ishim FC and reeking of alcohol.
"Wait. Waiiit!"
He pauses.
"Are you cops?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Only if someone provides the costume."

"And only if you're sober."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Just passersby, good sir. Seeing you with that face paint, I assume there was a game tonight?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Passerby? Ain't look like no passerby I know. You better NOT be Harel Hotspur scum."
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 60