Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 54316 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Evie leaned towards Largo and muttered at him.
:"Not that I’m a big fan of the whole “peaceful resolution” strategy here, but I’m fairly certain he’s just trying to placate the guy by being vague.."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"Ugh, you know what."

"No matter what sports team we support or don't, doesn't change the fact that we're in a hurry and don't have time to chat about sports. We've got no obligation to talk to this drunkard, so let's just go."

Lastelle instructs her mount to start moving again, past the drunkard, before addressing him directly once more.

"My earlier statement about trouble still stands. There's eight of us and one of you, so move aside."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

The drunken man just stares at Lastelle, before cracking his knuckles.
"Eight of us and only one of me, eh? Ya think yer better than me, ya little lady?!"

Placing two fingers in his mouth, he whistles very loudly.

Suddenly, you can hear a LOT of footsteps surrounding you, and the smell of alcohol just got a lot stronger.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Evie did not seem to be terribly put out by this outcome... in fact, she grinned once more, a high-pitched and girlish giggle leaving her mouth. Then she stepped forwards.
:"Well, it looks like things really are going the way I wanted them to, then. let's see... how many of you oh-so-manly drunk men can I make cry~"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Now's really not the time for this, guys..."

Lucy sighed and drew her sword.

"Let's just fight our way through real fast before we miss the train."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

Largo hears the cascading stomping of foul-spirited hooligans getting closer.

"..."
"..."
"..."
"Haaaaaaaaaaaa..."

The oni stomps the ground with one foot, with quite the resonating sound.

"OOOORAAAAAAA!"
"Fine! We just wanted to move on in peace, but apparently your brains got replaced by leather balls! Wouldn't be the first time I've trampled a horde of masquerading idiots tonight and now I'm extra-pissed because of the stench of your alcohol-conserved-yet-rotten teeth, time for me to be your dentist tonight! Let 'em all fly throught the nightsky!"
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 03:24:38 pm by SirAston »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Xerxe drew his whip not with a sigh, but a grunt.

"...wish we could have run into some NASPAR* fans instead."

*National Association of Shortrange Pegasus Aerial Racing
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"This is gonna be fun to watch."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lastelle responds to Xerxe's grunt with one last joke.

"No, thank the dragons we didn't. They'd fly circles around us."

She then draws her scythe and glares at the football fan.

"Well, you can't say you weren't warned. Please fall down quickly so you can stop wasting our time."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 08:51:54 pm by IcyTea31 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Lucy coughed quietly.

"So... we gonna do this, or do you think we got a chance to sneak on by?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"....Warriors! I've noticed a supply line situation. We've got a bunch of cold drinks that won't fit in our packs. They're going to get warm and who wants to drink them then?

Commence plan Monstrous Energy Delta-form a defensive circle, and combat-chug before battle!"
Xerxe said, popping the tabs on two cans at once. This would be a tricky operation.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Hooligans surround you all around, with their seeming leader, a man with his face painted blue and white, downing a massive bottle of beer before casting it aside.
"You.....you wanna pick a fight wi' one o' us, you do one wi' ALL of us! In our club, nobody walks alone!"
He hiccups and stumbles.

This should be easy.

~~~~Turn 1~~~~
Player Phase
~~Map Theme (Force Addiction)~~
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 18/100
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 08:27:53 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Get the ones behind us first! The rest will take a number and make a nice queue for the next beatdown!"

Having given her input on the tactical situation, Lastelle charges the group to the south, raising the blunt side of her scythe.

D14, attack Drunken Hooligan C with Silver Scythe. Canto C14.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Time for the Warriors to disperse this riot!" Xerxe called, charging towards the southernmost Hooligans. He could sense a dispersed darkness in two of the enemy...

Action: F13 and crack Hooligan A with Tormentor. Guard on adjacent allies targeted by dark tomes.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 10:12:33 am by Dwarmin »

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"You.....you wanna pick a fight wi' one o' us, you do one wi' ALL of us! In our club, nobody walks alone!"
"I'd worry less about walking alone and more about walking at all once we're done with you!"

He runs alongside Xerxe.

"Let's do this, dude! You cover the flank..."
"... and I deliver the beef!"

E13, good ol' fisticuffs against Hooligan A
(Wanted to edit the move, but it became a quote instead. Refer to next message.)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 12:36:24 pm by SirAston »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 60