Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 54302 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"I don't doubt for a moment that we'd be able to beat a bunch of drunkards armed with bottles and Methiant bricks, but importantly, it would be a waste of time. We don't have anything to win by stopping for a riot."

Lastelle picks her pace up a bit and off-handedly whips out her tablet again to check sporting news.

"6–0 for Gautland. This...this is not a good night to be wearing red and gold."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I'd take it off but I think that'd just attract more attention."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"6-0? Oh boy. Van Urse must've been off-form today....but also, that's.,...that's not good. On one hand, we're not in Ishim City turf; that's down in Harel. But on the other hand, we can't be too careful. Everyone keep an eye out."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"I'm not one to follow football, I only know it happens often around here, but..."
"... is a 6-0 really that bad? It doesn't sound too hard to get a few points in a game, ehehe..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A normal match is about....2-0 or 2-1. Matches are usually about 90 minutes, I want to say? My sisters are into it, so I know a fair bit about it. Me, I've always been more of an exhibition match follower."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Sorry, the only word I heard there was 'exhibition' and that you're into it. I guess that's something else we have in common besides the similar taste in clothes - though you could do with a few more frills and a little less material. How do you expect to catch a guy's interest if you don't flaunt what you have?"
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 05:28:30 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Tomo stares at Lucy for a bit, considering how to respond to that. Then he looks at Nico, opens his mouth, shuts it, and then turns back to look down the street.
"Let's just hurry and try to avoid the crowds. We can discuss kickball after that."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

".....eh?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Lucy just grinned back at Tomo with a hand on her hip and a raised eyebrow, then turned her attention back to Nico.

"I'm just offering some advice. Who knows, there might be a guy in this group who might be interested... if you let him know you're available."

"Or I guess a girl. Not me though. No offense intended; if you did snap up a girl that's less competition left for me to deal with."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"A normal match is about....2-0 or 2-1. Matches are usually about 90 minutes, I want to say? My sisters are into it, so I know a fair bit about it. Me, I've always been more of an exhibition match follower."
"Ah..."
"... Oh. 6-0 sounds like something I'd be really pissed off at if I would be a fan of the team that lost. We better avoid seeing anyone that remotely looks like a football fan."

"Sorry, the only word I heard there was 'exhibition' and that you're into it. I guess that's something else we have in common besides the similar taste in clothes - though you could do with a few more frills and a little less material. How do you expect to catch a guy's interest if you don't flaunt what you have?"
"You're gonna catch my interest real soon, Lucy, and it will be one of those few moments where you don't want a guy coming your direction!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I'm always fine with a guy coming my direction. Besides, what're you gonna do, spank me with those large hands of yours?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"If it's just energy you've got to burn I can help you with that... after we're home."

"If you're trying to get me to help you carry all those trunks out of the hideouts basement, all you had to do was ask."

Xerxe was too clever to be tricked.

Granted, trunk removal was a messy job and it had to be done every week. They were really heavy. And no one had ever told him why they were all filled with skeletons. But he was the new guy. They'd tell him sooner or later.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"All you can think of to do in a basement with an elf is carry trunks? Sometimes I worry about you, Xerxe."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"Um, er, maybe it's a metaphor....maybe you're the trunk I intend to carry outside."

Xerxe wasn't sure if was doing it right.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

After a few moments, Lucy patted Xerxe on the shoulder.

"I appreciate that you tried."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 60