Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 60

Author Topic: FEF: The Whereabouts of Drink and Coin IC: Epilogue  (Read 54309 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Never heard of them. When it comes to team sports, football's not my favorite."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"I don't know those Harel Hotspur people... But I guess they're a rival team? Probably with facepaint in different colors? Like you have facepaint in your own colors to root for your team?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

The drunken man pauses, before getting way, way too close to Lucy.
"Wait. Red and gold.....yer one of them Ishim City fans, ain't you?!"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"No, no, she's an elf, you see? It means that she's 'available'."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Not to drunkards, I'm not."

Lucy discretely ducked behind Xerxe.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"An elf? Aw. Ain't got time for elves. Them's too....elfy. Long as she ain't one of them Pwyll Arsenal fans....screw 'em."
The drunk man doesn't quite seem....all there.
"You sure yer not with 'em Gautland FC bastards? Ye all look like 'em. Red and gold..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Evie stared at the drunk guy and clearly some sort of devious scheme sprung to mind, for her ever-present grin widened after a few seconds and she slowly made her way to the front of the group.
:"Y'know... when somebody's drunk like this, they're belligerent, extra cowardly, or probably both. I could probably scare him off, if you'd allow me to."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"What, are you going to try to pick him up? Quickest way I know for you to make guys run screaming."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:"Mmm, well, I will have you know that my heart does not reach out to random men... as shocking as that probably is to you. But, no, I was just going to make him fear for his life real quick."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I dunno what the heart has to do with anything. Wouldn't put it past you to have some sort of beartrap under your skirt just to scare guys though, that's your style all over."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:"Do you think that I get into random flings without any concern for the demands of my heart like some common strumpet? PLEASE. My heart yearns only for my true love..."

Evie's expression shifted to a more pensive one.
:"I'll have to consider something like that, though, it does sound fun."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Oh for the Goddesses... just don't give her any MORE ideas..."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Please, ladies..."

The oni turns his attention back to the drunken man.

"And we're no fans of any team, good sir. These people just happen to have red and gold by coincidence."
"I mean, look at me, I have white fur and a blue facial mark. The colors our group of people wear is out of each member's personal taste, nothing related to allegiance to a sports team."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

"Not to drunkards, I'm not."

Lucy discretely ducked behind Xerxe.

Xerxe struck a defensive pose on instinct. He thought about how to get rid of the annoying man...he didn't know much about this game, but he knew about games...

"No, you've got us all wrong. We're not for the Harel Hotspurs, Gautland FC or the Pwyll arsenal. All those teams are inferior." He said. "We only support the best team in the league."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thus spoke Xerxe.

"... Why is everyone hellbent on getting into trouble with drunkards...?"
"Oh my, Xerxe, I didn't know you were a fan. That's new to me."

Largo turns around to the rainbow-clad crusader, staring at him.

"Maybe we can talk about your hobbies when we get back home!"
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 60