Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC  (Read 23747 times)

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2019, 11:29:00 pm »

Even from up the river, Odette still saw the utter carnage Eydis unleashed on the footman holding the bridge. She couldn't help but nod in approval as she moved to catch up to the others. And not just Eydis, in all honesty, she was thoroughly taken aback with just how quickly the group as a whole had torn through the initial welcoming party. Eydis and the armored juggernaut had never been a subject of doubt, but some of the other ones...

"Hmph... guess I need to keep up then. These lot are a lot better than I expected."

Not that she was complaining. Competent comrades tended to be very.... hard to come by, in her experience. She mostly worked alone for a good reason.

D7, Hold
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 11:32:44 pm by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2019, 11:36:22 pm »

"We will break through their defenses in no time. These rats are already panicking after receiving OUR welcome!"
It did bring him joy to see the princess in the front line sinking her axe on someone's shoulder, after all he didn't get to see nobles raising weapons until he was hired to deal with this specific job.
"HAHAHA! That little pest may have plenty of armor, but that ain't enough to hold her back now, is it?"

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2019, 09:35:12 am »

"Indeed," Odette replied with a knowing smirk "Such is the might of the Dragon Princess. Honestly though, I think she was holding back a bit just now. The last one was left in two pieces, after all. If they're smart, they'll give up the bridge and run while they still have the legs to do so."
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2019, 09:35:46 am »

Hold

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2019, 09:39:50 am »

"Ya know they aren't smart. Especially the 'guard' over there beggin' to get his skull crushed."
"And if she wants to play with her prey, I ain't judgin', might as well make this fun while gettin' the answers we want. Sooner or later one of those rats will spill the beans."

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2019, 09:58:03 am »

"Aye, I know they aren't... but sometimes a hunt is more fun if you at least pretend your quarry has a chance."

"Or at least a little self-preservation. That lad seems to have it in spades though, leaving his buddies to die after he was dumb enough to start this mess in the first place. I wonder just how far his cowardice will carry him, before he's out of places to run..."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 10:01:39 am by Stratos »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2019, 10:23:16 am »

"I suppose so, lass. Hey, it is better than nothin', was gettin' tired of just sitting on that darn wagon."
"That guard? HAH! That's like the worst of 'em, a little coward just tauntin' and running away like the little rock-licking bastard he is. I don't think he will be runnin' for too long once we get to him, lass, can't run if your legs are a mess."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2019, 11:48:21 am »

"Unfortunately, we are not all built like brick walls and some of us do, regretfully, get injured."
"..."
"Well, that goes without saying. No one's impervious, my lady. I do apprechiate the compliment though, dowahahaha!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2019, 02:38:24 pm »

The immediate threat pushed to the side, Burhardt pondered the nature of Cocytus' comments. "...Rock licking bastard? I wonder what that's meant to be. Clearly some manner of insult but... Rock licking? Goats reportedly sometimes climb sheer cliffs in search of rock salt... But if he meant to call that man a goat, wouldn't it be easier to say so?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2019, 06:31:41 pm »

"My teacher, are you alright? You look as if you're contemplating something quite philosophical, which might not be suited given our current circumstances."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 26, 2019, 08:06:07 pm »

"Dunno. Don't think he looks much like a goat. More like a horse. All long-faced and swishy-tailed. Guess that's fitting, I suppose." Emilia gasped suddenly as though realising something very important and asked worriedly. "Mr. Burhardt, do I look like a horse?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 26, 2019, 09:11:10 pm »

Burhardt felt like something was slipping out of his grasp somehow, but he couldn't quite say what it was that was slipping. "Well, I believe the term 'horse faced' is generally considered to have negative connotations, so I would say you're rather far from looking like a horse Emilia."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2019, 10:15:53 pm »

"Oh, good." Emilia sighed in relief. "I've been riding for so long that I don't think I can feel my feet anymore. So, I got to thinking, maybe I'm turning all horsey, like he is. Of course, it would be really cool to turn into a horse. I'd get to frolic and canter and eat wild oats. But, I'd miss the belly rubs. Hey, if I turn into a horse, can you promise to give me regular belly rubs?"
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 10:49:25 pm by ctsun »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2019, 12:40:15 am »

"Yes. I.....suppose you.....don't look much like a horse at all. "
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30