Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC  (Read 23731 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2019, 10:18:29 am »

E8, toast soldier if he's still alive (and after tanec moves)
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2019, 04:05:47 pm »

"Really!? That nailhead lied about lettin' us go through and had been begging to get his skull BASHED IN since we got here."

"Yes really, you can settle your annoyances with him once we've got what we need to know."

As Emilia flies off in pursuit of the guard, Burhardt clamps down on the pain and fires another sphere of darkness at the soldier, hitting them square in the chest and putting them down for good this time.

Burhardt needs a bit more blood! -15 Hit

Burhardt attacks!
Hit: 90-15-8= 67
Crit: 7
Rolls: (22) (26) Hit!
Enemy Soldier is slain with 10 damage!

Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2019, 04:08:47 pm »

F, 7.
"I will SETTLE my annoyances with him alright."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2019, 03:43:30 pm »

"A skillful show, my teacher, not that I endorse this continued violence."
G8

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2019, 03:49:38 pm »

Burhardt barely registered the compliment, hunched over and still gripping his chest. He really was in a lot of pain.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2019, 04:02:13 pm »

Fionn sighed as he watched all of the bloodshed occur. Not only that, but he was woefully unprepared; what good could his tiny little knives have against strong armor? The whole experience was so dreadful, he didn't even notice as Lady Eydis stood next to him. Regardless, as long as he wasn't taking too much damage, and as long as he got paid, he'd be fine... hopefully.

Fionn to G9, chuck plastic fork at Soldier 3
Gunvald to E6, Healing Flow Eydis, canto to E9
Eydis to G10, dismount, smack Soldier 3 as hard as she possibly can
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 04:15:09 pm by RedMageCole »

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2019, 05:16:42 pm »

Fionn, despite his issues with the bloodshed in front of him, throws a surprisingly lethal knife at the next soldier… Or at least, it would’ve been, if not for the armor.

Quote from: Fionn vs Soldier 3
Fionn is within the area of three allies! +15 Evade

Fionn attacks!
Hit: 99-8=91
Crit: 1
Rolls: (31) (1!) Crit!
Fionn obliterates the soldier with 3 damage.

In response to the guard turning tail and running, Eydis and her own mount gave chase, her wyvern letting out a roar as he took to the sky in pursuit. However, shortly before they crashed into the garrison that was forming along the bridge, Eydis pulled hard on her reins, bringing her Wyvern to a stop before jumping off herself, landing in front of the soldier on the bridge with her eyes, once more, glowing red. However, this time around, they glowed with a far less intensity, even as she brought the axe slamming down onto the soldier shoulder, cleaving through it and a good portion of his armor, and into the ground... Only to realize that, yep, it was stuck in the ground.

The soldier, even after almost getting split in half, with a nasty chop in his left shoulder/armor, was lucky enough to still have control of his spear arm, and despite the pain he managed to thrust at the Princess' torso. Only for her to merely bat it aside with an armored glove, all while yanking her axe out of the ground.

At the same time, her wyvern stepped back slightly, allowing his mount to fight the rivals. However, despite not being in the fight at the present, the massive lizard still reared onto his hind legs, opening his wings to the side and craning his neck upwards, making himself appear as a bigger and more intimidating target to the soldiers.

Quote from: Eydis vs Soldier 3
Eydis is trying to prove herself! +2 Damage
Eydis’ Mark is active! +10 Crit

Hit: 79+15-8=86
Crit: 28+10-2= 36
Rolls: (9) (98) Hit!
Enemy Soldier takes a hefty 15 damage.

Soldier counter attacks!
Hit: 91-7-15= 69
Roll: (23) Hit!
Eydis takes… 0 damage.

“Flavius, get Burhardt up” Gunvald orders as he rides forward, trying to keep up with his sister as his staff flashed, a wave of magic beginning to flow between it and her, healing her for a rather pitiful 5 HP… To start off with.

Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 07:10:10 pm by GodofGamingRWBY »
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2019, 05:24:06 pm »

"Hrmpf... That stings..."

Tanec looks around, assessing the situation once more.

"We're superior in number, but the archers could become a problem at such a chokepoint... But I see a spot further down the river we might be able to cross, near the woods. Maybe we could split up, me with a few others, the ranged fighters using the woods for cover?"

Then Eydis proved she's more than just a pretty princess.

"Sweet mother mustang... Guess we don't need to split up if we have a human siege weapon on our side?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2019, 05:31:00 pm »

"She's always- been quite- something, yes." Burhardt's voice was weak and halting as he struggled to breathe in the face of his injury.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2019, 05:44:18 pm »

"I've seen worse injuries on lesser men, you'll survive, Burhardt. We have some healers around here, so don't complain too much or the lack of breathing might make you pass out, dowahahaha!"
"Anyway, I'm getting paid to protect Her Highness. I like an easy job, but I like to actually earn the money even more, can't get outperformed now!"

Motivated, Tanec advances and lets another arrow soar through the air, skillfully passing Eydis to - hopefully - hit the enemy.

F10, attack Soldier 3

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2019, 05:49:16 pm »

Coincidentally, Flavius moves to D7 at the moment, holding Burhardt steady has he checks him over.
"Hm, no real penetration, and I don't see blood. Most likely a rib got broken. Hold still and..."
Flavius boops Burhardt in the chest with his staff, healing him.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 10:17:33 pm by kj1225 »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2019, 05:50:53 pm »

Burhardt's breathing improved immediately as Flavius applied his aid. "You have my thanks, Flavius. You are truly a lifesaver."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2019, 05:52:32 pm »

"Unfortunately, we are not all built like brick walls and some of us do, regretfully, get injured."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2019, 05:53:15 pm »

Flavius just shrugs in response.
"That's what they say, I just do my job."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2019, 10:57:16 pm »

"Wow! You go, Eydis!", Emilia cheered. It seemed that Emilia had fewer problems when it was Eydis going on the rampage. Presumably because she knew Eydis meant the best, even if she can be a bit, well, Princess Musclehead.

"We're superior in number, but the archers could become a problem at such a chokepoint... But I see a spot further down the river we might be able to cross, near the woods. Maybe we could split up, me with a few others, the ranged fighters using the woods for cover?"

"So, land on the other side of the river and go around the bridge? If you'd like, we could ferry everyone over.", Emilia offered, referring to her mount and herself. "Even if she can handle it, and I know she can, I don't think it's a great idea to leave Eydis to take the brunt of all of them.", Emilia said, waving her spear vaguely in the direction of the enemies on the other side of the bridge with a wave of her spear, a slight concern for the princess' safety showing in her voice.

She felt Bellerophon stomp the air beneath her in protest.

"Oh, don't be like that. We're all on the same team here.", she turned to admonish her mount.

There was a series of whispers as the two 'talked', so to speak. "There's no need to be so picky...What?...Guess that makes sense...And yes, I am, I suppose...Okay, glad we can agree, then."

She turned to face the rest of the group. "He's saying only one at a time. And only if he approves."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 09:43:28 am by ctsun »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30