Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC  (Read 23742 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC
« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2019, 01:13:39 am »

Flavius gives the pegasus rider a concerned look, and briefly considers waiting until after the fight to ask his question. But... he should probably ask now just in case his worries held water.
"Uh... who exactly has been rubbing your belly, if I might ask?"

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2019, 02:00:35 am »

Emilia tilted her head in an innocent, confused look. "Uh, I have? You just rub your belly and your thighs real nice and everything feels really...really...goo-"

She begins to trail off as her brain finally caught up with her mouth, realised what stupid things she was saying and who she was saying them to, prompting her face to turn red with embarassment.

"Never mind! Fight! Focus! Yes!" She begun to sputter, her face still red with embarassment. Goddess above, she can be such a space case.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 09:30:19 am by ctsun »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2019, 09:36:11 am »

Ah, that had been what was escaping his grasp. Understanding of the situation. Burhardt silently made pleading eye contact with Emma, hoping for an explanation of... Well any kind really.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2019, 09:39:40 am »

"I'm not quite sure this is a topic you would consider yourself familiar with nor appropriate to our current situation, Burhardt."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2019, 10:08:40 am »

"..."
"Nevermind! Let's just move on!"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2019, 10:19:03 am »

Fionn had mostly been focusing on the battle, but Emilia's mention of rubbing... certain parts of her body prompted Fionn's attention to be grabbed almost immediately. He looked at her with slight interest, until she stopped and remembered they were fighting. Fionn as well remembered and turned his attention back over to the river.

"That's certainly one way to get people's attention..." He muttered to himself.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2019, 10:28:31 am »

"...What the actual fuck."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2019, 10:37:02 am »

"Yes! Yes! Move on! Ignore weird flying girl!" Emilia continues to sputter before covering her face with her hands in embarassment. "I'm never going to see the end of this, am I?...."

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2019, 10:40:27 am »

A sly smirk comes across Fionn's face after Emilia asks her question to no one in particular. This ought to be quite fun to have a casual conversation about... after the battle, of course. It would be fun to see what buttons he can push and how many times...

"..."

Why was he like this?

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2019, 10:45:01 am »

"Pffffffffffft....heh....where do you even.... find these...people...hahahahahahah!" the huntress couldn't stop herself after listening to this bizarre line of conversation. She shook her head as she turned away from the group, trying to will the amusement back to manageable levels and get serious again.

She failed miserably, chuckling for several long moments more. This quest may just prove to be infinitely more entertaining than she ever imagined.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 10:47:36 am by Stratos »
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 27, 2019, 10:50:15 am »

Hm... While teasing Emilia would have to come later, the risk he would be taking would probably involve a few more wounds than he'd like to endure while everyone was currently holding their weapons... he did find one small opening he found no harm in taking.

"My, dear Odette, you have quite the adorable little chuckle. You should use it more often; it suits you quite well." Fionn said, turning his attention briefly to Odette.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 27, 2019, 10:52:48 am »

"Ay, you, with the wobbly hair. I think things already got weird enough for a day."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 27, 2019, 10:57:34 am »

"If blondie doesn't want an arrow in his flank, I suggest continuing actually earning that money. You're in the presence of nobility and royality, boy!"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 27, 2019, 11:02:47 am »

Oh. So it was this easy to get weapons out, then? Fionn merely said a small tease, a trifle compared to the banter that had been occurring, and yet already a hammer and an arrow would be threatened at him!

...Well, why not go even further? It might cause him injury, but it would also be rather fun to see.

"Is it truly a sin to praise a woman's laughter, my comrade Cocytus? Hearing such a laugh can even rival the brilliant sound of an angel's poetic words!" Fionn allowed his confidence to flourish; why let everyone else have the fun when he only just got started? "Our enemy trembles in the advance of the mighty Eydis; why not enjoy our praises being sung to the heavens?"

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 27, 2019, 11:13:15 am »

"..."

Listening to Fionn, he decides to turn towards Cocytus, radiating an aura of pure disappointment.

"What a fine day for a battle today, isn't it, Cocytus?"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30