Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)  (Read 15585 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)
« Reply #195 on: February 15, 2020, 02:27:41 am »

The maelstorm of flesh and biting that was a world that was a god contemplated its own existence through the meditation of self-mutilation. It considered its place within the hierarchy of the world, and considered the hierarchy, and found that much was wanting, much was inadequate, and thus all was most wondrous and perfect and in no need of alteration. All was inequal and therefore equal. All was filled with strife and therefore peaceful. Love bloomed and war ripened on the vine.

+2 power from Goasis

Action 1 Create Group of Origin Shards [10 Power, 1 Ichor, 1 Essence of Violence, Essence of Havoc]:
Indulging continuously and intensely in more and more most decadent internal strife, Motion Like Violence rips away their ichor and tells it that it has become something else. The ichor much to its surprise, find that this is so.

Great plates of frozen reality intrusively welded themselves to Motion Like Violence in great booms of thunder and explosions of lightning. Space twisted under the gentle ministrations of Violence, weeping and sobbing for mercy as great fangs were implanted into the Divine Hydra's myriad mouths, allowing them to easily continue to bite at their own flesh beyond their reality armour.

Ominous schloop noises vibrated from somewhere within the storm that is Motion Like Violence, as at their core solidified a primordial soup of hunger, with which they would seek to devour all.

The first Heart of Violence congeales from bile and rejects its existence within the Primordial Stomach, agonizingly crawling up one of Motion Like Violence's throats with limbs made of knives, to escape through a mouth space tear into the chest of Bitey, where it settles happily and begins to thump and beat ominously.

The second heart of violence similarly infiltrates Multitude.

- Name: Arena [Motion Like Violence]
Origin/Element: Violence
Class: Origin Shard
Description: Spiked metal plates covering the body of Motion Like Violence, rippling in colours of rust red and verdigris green, emanating a mist of thick musk that solidifies the walls of reality into a thick amber.

Qualities:
- Prevents Long-Distance[especially extraplanar] attacks against the wearer
- Armour, no attack capability.
- The Wearer must accept challenges to one-on-one combat made against them, but may pick the battlefield, and is not responsible for the enemy's transportation to said arena.

Name: Maws of Motion [Motion Like Violence]
Description: The myriad of mouths of Motion Like Violence glint with divine power, stronger than any weapons except for those of other gods. Space shies from their bites, allowing them stretch into every corner of the universe.

Qualities:
- Weapon
- Long Distance: Can attack anyone or anything, anywhere, and swallow them into Violence-Stomachs of Motion if desired.

Name: Primordial Stomach [Motion Like Violence]
Description: The stomach of Motion Like Violence, a continent sized hell of acid, ice, fire, sonic storms, lightning forests and various crucibles and hammering organs

Qualities:
- Allows Motion Like Violence to digest anything swallowed into the stomach, including the ichor of other gods, using the power gained from digestion to restore the ichor of Motion Like Violence. Digestion of course results in damage to the swallowed subjects, if the swallowed being is not already dead.
- Prevents indigestion, negative consequences or damage from swallowing weird or dangerous things.
- It is very difficult to escape from the Primordial Stomach

Name: Hearts of Violence [Bitey, Multitude]
Description: A pulsing ruby heart of tectonic size, which pumps out a constant river of living, writhing, rainbow blood, pulsing with Violent intent. Cannot decrease in size.

Qualities:
- Acts as a heart for world size creatures, and /only/ for creatures of such immense size.
- Rapidly restores the health of the wielder, making them much harder to kill
- Constantly pumps *Violence* into the Wielder, swaying their Origin to Violence over time, or preventing straying.
- Produces a constant stream of Blood-Rain within the host.
- Cannot be used as a weapon or to make gates
- The host will tend to follow their emotions (heart) over reason

Action 2:
The Gatecrashers and Havocwar will work together to open a gate for Havocwar so she can join her siblings in sacred Astral Devouring, striking at the planar barriers with their tongues.

Then the Gatecrashers will block off all gates from the lost corrupted havoc plane to prevent the Radiance from spreading, and patrol the planes of havoc and violence.

Action 3 [Use 4 Power to alter Elt]:
Motion Like Violence sees how life struggles to flourish on the Eltworld and decides to help. A great system of world-organs bubble and burst into being and on Elt including at least nine mountainous spleens [the most delicious spleens to ever exist], several titanic livers, at least one great heart, and various circulatory veins and lymph nodes.

Also several gaping, gigantic, maws and a magmatic digestive system.

These all will slowly take in the toxins and corrupted impurities of Elt and transform them into Web of Violence life which will spawn from the being of Elt directly.

Action 4: Deciding to test out his new panoply, Motion Like Violence bites and attempts to devour the Radiant Leviathan.

Action 5: Lifelily, Firemountain, Controller, Havocwar and Earthegg devour The Lunar Light. Earthegg doing the hop of shame from deep inside Multitude, choosing a moment of intense worldeating action to make her escape while they're distracted.

Action 6: Motion Like Violence goes to the source of creation and devours Sekur.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 05:20:15 pm by Demonic Spoon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 15, 2020, 08:27:05 am »

"I see Motion like Violence seeks to end us all. I would rethink your chosen course of actions."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2020, 08:27:08 pm »

Action 1
Sirenia knows her influence is small, so she uses 5 Power to create a new species of Abominations, the Songbirds in her own plane
Species Name: Songbirds
Origin/Element: Music
Tier: 2 Abomination
Description: Songbirds are a species of small birds. Each with purple feathers, green eyes, and a white beak with the inside black, as well as orange legs with orange robin feet. They are able to fly and they are constantly singing. This singing can spread Music to nearby places

Traits:
-can fly
-can sing, spreading Music as they do so
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 02:44:04 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 15, 2020, 11:37:06 pm »

"I see Motion like Violence seeks to end us all. I would rethink your chosen course of actions."
A tangle of heads whispers and screams in the ear of Cirno

"I admit to some confusion about the claims of the Cosmic Egg-Timer. Would creating an Oracle of Violence truly end us all? How miraculous, how mundane."

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 15, 2020, 11:46:24 pm »

Sirenia knows her influence is small, so she uses 5 Power to create a new species of Abominations, the Songbirds in whichever plane she is currently in
Species Name: Songbirds
Origin/Element: Music
Tier: 2 Abomination
Description: Songbirds are a species of small birds. Each with purple feathers, green eyes, and a white beak with the inside black, as well as orange legs with orange robin feet. They are able to fly and they are constantly singing. This singing can spread Music to nearby places

Traits:
-can fly
-can sing, spreading Music as they do so
(Is this allowed? What plane am I even in right now?)
(You would be in your home plane. Also, none of your stuff can breed right now, or make gates, due to the law of nope, well, they can maybe breed very slowly on your plane. As your presence cancels out the law a bit.)
"Motion like violence, I must ask why you chose to cripple all us corrupted gods? We are already weak, malformed by our very nature, and yet you have chosen to continue to handicap us extensively. To what end?"
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2020, 12:27:40 am »

"Motion like violence, I must ask why you chose to cripple all us corrupted gods? We are already weak, malformed by our very nature, and yet you have chosen to continue to handicap us extensively. To what end?"
"For the weak and malformed, great successes in your endeavours to murder my children and steal my lands. Rejoice, oh poor, blighted, abomination, for greatness and Violence does not discriminate against even the most crippled or beautiful of their foes.  With the strength and weakness of the inner self to establish outer dominance and submission."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 12:29:47 am by Demonic Spoon »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 16, 2020, 10:20:14 am »

This entity requests a loan of 3 Power, twice that number would be returned in the next turning of the universe. this entity would happily accept this payment from upto three separate entities, would any be willing to accept this deal.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 10:30:17 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 16, 2020, 11:12:02 am »

(Where is my home plane on the planes map? What does its icon look like?)

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 16, 2020, 12:36:56 pm »

"For the weak and malformed, great successes in your endeavours to murder my children and steal my lands. Rejoice, oh poor, blighted, abomination, for greatness and Violence does not discriminate against even the most crippled or beautiful of their foes.  With the strength and weakness of the inner self to establish outer dominance and submission."
"Can you allow me to evacuate my remaining servants from the plane first?
My Power armor arms race

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2020, 12:53:02 pm »

"You have assaulted mine astral holdings most gloriously and fiendishly and insidiously, and damaged the integrity of their structure and killed mine servant-limbs and distracted me from actual important issues, like the Elt-world lacking spleens. If you wish for thine servant-abominations to leave unhindered, then you must give me tribute, compensation, gift, inevitable betrayal, a knife in the back, an act of submission via the transferral of wealth."

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 16, 2020, 01:02:00 pm »

"You have assaulted mine astral holdings most gloriously and fiendishly and insidiously, and damaged the integrity of their structure and killed mine servant-limbs and distracted me from actual important issues, like the Elt-world lacking spleens. If you wish for thine servant-abominations to leave unhindered, then you must give me tribute, compensation, gift, inevitable betrayal, a knife in the back, an act of submission via the transferral of wealth."
"Would paradoxical materials be an acceptable payment? I am currently in the process of manufacturing existing nonexistence, and should be able to provide samples next turning of the universe, though time's law about hollow existences may effect/corrupt the sample."
My Power armor arms race

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2020, 01:06:39 pm »

Cirno is currently listening.

"I am going to give you one warning. Mess with the Imaginary Space, and I will end you. At least wait until such a domain actually appears."

"And you, Motion like Violence. What are you thinking accepting corruptive material? Whatever you use it for is going to become Radiance."

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2020, 01:12:11 pm »

Cirno is currently listening.

"I am going to give you one warning. Mess with the Imaginary Space, and I will end you. At least wait until such a domain actually appears."

"And you, Motion like Violence. What are you thinking accepting corruptive material? Whatever you use it for is going to become Radiance."

"Imaginary space? I am messing around with nothing less than the boundaries of the universe, and through enforcing the concept of existence onto nonexistence, creating a piece of nonexistence which exists, a paradox. Created through the denial of nothingness, not messing with spaces imaginary."
My Power armor arms race

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 16, 2020, 01:14:31 pm »

"You really don't know what your are messing with. Enforcing a change is just like corruption, given such paradox is already the usual state of Hollow beings."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 16, 2020, 01:15:51 pm »

"Violence, I and the other Elementals are in opposition of your Alteration of Elt. I advise you cease your needless changes to it."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16