Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 109202 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Lycwl of Kastoria!
« Reply #180 on: June 03, 2019, 02:52:34 pm »

B

I thought this would end badly, peace will allow us to survive

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2019, 03:01:57 pm »

B
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2019, 06:26:58 pm »

B

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2019, 07:08:05 pm »

B

As much as my red-blooded joy for violence urges me on, it's probably better to survive to kill people another day. Despot ho!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 03, 2019, 07:11:34 pm »

B maybe should’ve voted.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2019, 09:30:10 pm »

B, know when to fold them. Granted, that should have been quite a while ago, but ah well.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 03, 2019, 09:36:01 pm »

B, know when to fold them. Granted, that should have been quite a while ago, but ah well.
I voted for peace last turn too. It would have saved so many...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 04, 2019, 02:53:16 am »

You hastily send for an envoy to come.

Few days later, the caravans of salt and cloth from Xane-Peon conclude their business, and the Treasurer does the accounting.

2to5, 1

"Sire, I bring the report on our profits from trading in salt and cloth. They're barely average, the salt almost not paying for its price we've paid to the Xane-Peonian merchants. However, the money acquired still has filled our Treasury somewhat." You thank him for the report and hope that next year the trade will be more profitable.

402 AEC, Mid-Spring

Army messengers arrive day by day, bringing reports that this or that fort in the east fell to the Satoriassi, or that they've taken a hamlet, a village or a small town, pillaging and stealing as they go. The main body of their army is besieging Estera, a wealthy city and one of biggest walled settlements in the eastern Kastoria.

Nobody mentions any Satoriassi envoy on the way to your capital, though.

Few days later, catastrophic news arrive from the northwest of the Kingdom!

Populace of several cities and smaller settlements there has rebelled against your rule! Citing the displeasure they have with your governance, your incompetence and stubborness in dealing with this war, they've decided to back a local noble, Baron Eugo Saltazar. They've already hailed him a King, and in turn he promised to march to the capital and throw you off the Kastorian throne.

Reports indicate that his followers number at least five thousand, of which only about a tenth is properly equipped soldiers and warriors, probably coming from Saltazar's personal holdings. The rest is peasant rabble armed in clubs, hatchets, slings and bows.

The council gathers to discuss the situation. The Marshal stands up and salutes to you.

"My liege! Able-bodied soldiers in your service number about a thousand. Although our enemy is peasant rabble, we cannot expect to win with these numbers unless the Father and the Mother intervene to grant us victory." The Advisor stands up and, after glancing at some scrolls, he sighs.

"My liege, with current situation in the Kingdom, the best we can do is try to hire some mercenaries to help us deal with this mass uprising." Some courtiers, noting your diplomatic skills, propose that you should send a letter to Saltazar's underlings and officers, persuading them to switch sides and thus gain amnesty.

A) "Mercenaries will be procured and the Army will be sent to destroy the rebels. This is our only option!"
B) "We need to finish the war with Satorias and Maestrimar first, only then we can decide on this matter!"
C) "Our only option is to sow discord within Saltazar's camp. I shall send a secret letter to his subordinates!"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 03:42:19 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Laterigrade

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a crab with
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 04, 2019, 04:52:56 am »

C
and the quadriplegic toothless vampire killed me effortlessly after that
bool IsARealBoy = false
dropping clothes to pick up armor and then dropping armor to pick up clothes like some sort of cyclical forever-striptease
if a year passes, add one to age; social experiment

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 04, 2019, 06:05:47 am »

C

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 04, 2019, 06:17:38 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 04, 2019, 08:12:45 am »

C

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 04, 2019, 09:36:34 am »

You decide to send a letter to the rebel officers, offering amnesty if they return under your governorship.

402 AEC, Late Spring

Spies report that cities and castles in the eastern part of Kastoria have almost all fallen into Satoriassi hands.

4*

The rebel leadership has split due to your letter; several officers convinced their soldiers to defect back to you, but many remain loyal to Saltazar. Reports suggest that bloody fighting now occurs in occupied cities, Kastorian slaying Kastorian, loyalists and rebels at each other's throat.

The same evening, the guards announce that you have a visitor - the envoy from Kingdom of Satorias has arrived, ready to discuss the terms of peace.

You decide to...

A) Grant him audience.
B) Dismiss him at once.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 03:43:01 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 04, 2019, 09:56:56 am »

A

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 04, 2019, 10:58:08 am »

A
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 172