Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482366 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Pay day
« Reply #3255 on: February 21, 2021, 07:51:58 am »

1) Neo Detroit sounds like a hoot!

2) Be sure to brief command on the group of survivors and gooped thralls so they can be extracted.

3) Question: originally we had agreed that Yagyu, instead of grabbing those bodyparts to make a body for him in sector R, was gonna collect them at the end of the mission on the return journey (see http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=173094.msg8114414#msg8114414). Now that our method of extraction was different than what we expected from the mission briefing, shall we say that plan simply doesn't go through, or what?

Regarding the loot of all the dead teammates I have, can I divide it as I see fit, or do you have some stipulations perhaps? Or would you prefer we just scrap all of it?  

4) How much would selling the following things net (in total): 1 broken/disabled claymore, radio jammer, 1 unit of useful metal bits, syringe with a bit of mystery fluid, full syringes with viruses, 2x earpiece of thrall, syringe with tranquilizer, ziptie, fungicide container, security robot brain (somewhat damaged)
5) How much would selling the pinpoint carbine net? (costs 1400 in the armory)
6) How much would selling the prototype gun + all 10 rounds net?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 04:03:56 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: February 21, 2021, 08:23:46 am »

"Neo-Detroit?! Aw darn, I wanted to go to Neo-Neo-Detroit, last I heard they're the first Hive City to have a mutant mayor! Sure its because he used his psych powers and army of Gene Warriors to conquer it but hey, props for diversity. Also, can I get the giblets of Larry and Richter Yakman? I kinda need the biomass to make my hot new beach bod."

Step 1: Sam will sell off everything that isn't the Organothingiemajig or medicine, this means all this garbage right here:

OMNITECH Green Jumpsuit
OMNITECH Generic Personal Sidearm (d4 ranged attack) x3 Magazines (d4 use die)
Emergency battery pack
Gasmask
OMNITECH Space Suit
OMNITECH Generic Knife
1 dose of painkillers

Hopefully, she's packing underwear underneath that jumpsuit, but it's not like she'll need it when she ascends. Then she'll buy a cognition copier and a size XLLLL swimsuit for the vacation.

Step 2: Sam will pay one of the Eds his 500 buckeroos, then ask where she can find a bathtub and sign the proper documentation for transhuman body horror experiments. Oh and heal Anya's vocal cords using her new flesh touch powers in return for the nootropics, maybe give her a third eye or something too as a bonus gift.

Step 3: Sam will put the Expandos and other organic garbage she got from Yaguy in the bathtub, melt them into an organic slurry using the Organothingie. And prepare for biological transcendence.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 01:16:32 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: February 21, 2021, 12:12:00 pm »

I vote for the island.

Before I do anything, I’m going to sell the Executive Cafateria Giftcard, Toot’s shock control, Tranquilizer syringe, Germ suit, and the Large Zip-ties. And I’m going to pay off my loan.

-Edit- Also go test that giant gun we got way back.
Also, get the bat styled so that it looks like a magical girl want.

Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 08:52:34 pm by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: February 21, 2021, 02:26:36 pm »

((Allrighty, some things. First up, there were some questions on the discord regarding medkits and toolkits and whether they refill after a mission: ))

((Secondly, regarding the stuff from dead people Yagyu kept with him:))

18:58] Radio Controlled: Also, something I had in my action but maybe if you can weigh in now that'd save some time:
Regarding the loot of all the dead teammates I have, can I divide it as I see fit, or do you have some stipulations perhaps? Or would you prefer we just scrap all of it?
[19:02] Mr.Bones: I mean, I personally don't care. You looted it, its yours. Unless of course someone kills you and takes it. Or you feel like handing it out. But ya can't sell starting equipment.

((So yeah, let's get that done as well. Note that I removed Elen’s stuff since that character had a cognition copier so makes more sense IC (even if the player is unlikely to return :/ ). Also didn’t ever grab the things from the clown car of expandas but eh.

Here's da rules: state clearly what you would like, about 2-3 items per person, if you grab something good try to limit yourself. Also grab stuff you're actually gonna use, don't just grab things to sell them off. If multiple people want the same thing we can roll a die for it. And if you already looted dead teammates this mission, take it into account. I'm not gonna be policing ya'll in detail here but I'll trust on your inherent sense of honor and justice and desire not to get shocked~ ))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: February 21, 2021, 02:30:06 pm »

Radio: I just want the pieces and bits of them, not even the equipment, just their meaty chunks, oh and maybe the symbiote, Lizard talons and Lizard skin too
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 03:14:49 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: February 21, 2021, 03:10:02 pm »

Radio: Gonna yoink the Medkit, 1 Isolation Suit, and the Psychokinetic Stimulant if'n that's acceptable.

EEEDD (the new D is for Determined) smiles at this gracious news. His first mission and already a vacation? What a gracious employer OMNITECH was!

"I wish for Neo-Detroit! The spines and souls of the downtrodden will be plentiful there, and I shall enjoy the time in such a notoriously friendly city."

EEEDD will attempt to buy a few things before we blast off to the next mission:
- Ceremonial Dagger (250)
- Cognition Copier (400)
- Magic 888-ball (10)
- Reactive Fabric Cape (400)
Spending a total of 1,060 OMNI.
Also get a 10 OMNI loan from our selachimorphic financial broker and use that to buy an Insurance Card (200).

Got other things to do as well, but that can be saved for the next downtime period (assuming we're being thrown into this mission right away).

Spoiler: EEEDD (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Congregation of ED (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 08:16:43 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: February 21, 2021, 03:25:14 pm »

Radio: I'll grab the second toolkit, One pack of containment pods and a null-rod

as for the mission, my preference in order is Neo Detroit > Beach > insterstellar colony
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 12:00:41 pm by Pancaek »

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: February 21, 2021, 03:38:05 pm »

Radio: I'll grab the Riot armor, 3 flares, and an Omni-light

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: February 21, 2021, 03:41:13 pm »

Radio: I would like to fight over a tool kit and a null rod. I have previously looted an Expendaclone of its riot armour and flashlight. I would like to donate that riot armour into the loot pile.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 07:10:05 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: February 21, 2021, 04:35:59 pm »

Radio (and anyoneelse interested): Apply to Bob any items as you see fit. Just leave some headroom for his hat, and some neckroom for his cape. Also, apply with restraint: Bob gets bitey if he feels threatened.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: February 21, 2021, 07:08:03 pm »

"Hey, us Edwards are getting pretty much the same stuff."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3266 on: February 21, 2021, 07:18:04 pm »

Vote for the island. Beach episode!

Also, request payment:

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 08:44:03 pm by Parisbre56 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: February 22, 2021, 12:01:27 pm »

"Great Eds think alike, I suppose."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: February 22, 2021, 05:08:07 pm »

"Great Eds think alike, I suppose."
”You are correct in that assumption, my friend!”
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: February 22, 2021, 05:10:21 pm »

So I'm thinking about getting back into this. Have there been any major changes since my last character died?

How's the waitlist? It seems I showed interest right before a mission was about to start. Is it possible for me to make a character and join you guys or has the roster for this mission already been set in stone?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 334