Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 482224 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Pay day
« Reply #3285 on: February 23, 2021, 11:31:50 am »

"Anybody wanna buy my stuff?"
I've got:
OMNITECH Motion sensor (the thing from Aliens) (25 Omni)
OMNITECH “Limited Omniscience” Sensor (400 Omni)
OMNITECH mechanical slave (300 Omni)
OMNITECH spiderbot (600 Omni)
How much could I get for selling the above, if no teammates want to buy them?
Also, any chance I could get some of the 100 Omni I spent on the TTS earplugs back if I sell them?

"Nope, but I'll give ya 400 bucks if you let me take looks and pieces of your Auditor body, nothing major, just some blood, fingers, spinal fluid. I think I'm gonna try to make a DIY version of if if I survive this."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 11:37:50 am by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3286 on: February 23, 2021, 11:37:15 am »

"Let me consider that offer, I wouldn't want to anger the copyright protection gods."

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: February 23, 2021, 11:39:30 am »

"Don't worry, I'll change it just enough for it to be original. Besides, we all know Auditors are just cheap knockoffs of Avatars of War and they didn't get sued."

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: February 23, 2021, 03:44:30 pm »

"eh, I'll buy the motion detector"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: February 23, 2021, 09:29:07 pm »

EEEDD, seeing as there is scarce time before his lovely vacation is due to start, decides to get his cult business firmly underway.

Find somewhere out of the way and perform a sacrament to ED with my newly-bought ritual blade, attempting to bless my 888-Ball to function as a vessel of the will of ED. For expediency reasons, go with my gut on what the ritual itself will need (no human sacrifice yet though, but a bit of blood or burnt hair is acceptable).

((This could very well change nothing about the ball and EEEDD would still be happy with it, as an aside.))

Spoiler: EEEDD (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Congregation of ED (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3290 on: February 24, 2021, 12:11:53 pm »

"eh, I'll buy the motion detector"
"Good choice! Here you go!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3291 on: February 24, 2021, 03:40:44 pm »

Thanks for accepting me. It seems like we already have a Bob though, so I'll change the nickname to Rob. Do we have a mission briefing yet?

MISSION BRIEFING IS READY! POST WHEN YOU'RE READY TO GO!

Now then, lets handle the potential...issues first.

Well it's time. Sam will take off her old human clothes and dump her shitty non-organic weapons in the garbage and then begin her A S C E N C I O N.

Start off by increasing muscle density and skeletal strength, then increase height to 7 feet before adding two extra inches of thickness to the skin, and then modify it to have the same properties as that of the murder lizards from way back when. Then decrease the size of the gaps in the ribcage, scrap the reproductive and digestive systems, and use the matter gained from them to create redundant copies of vital organs, then make an extra adrenal gland. Create claws based on those of the lizards, sharpen teeth to be like those of a shark, add two extra rows to of them, add two extra eyes, and finally get some cool hair.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Start off by increasing muscle density and skeletal strength [1,3] Strength -1, Life -1
Increase height to 7 feet before adding two extra inches of thickness to the skin [2,4] Failure, didn't activate
Modify it to have the same properties as that of the murder lizards from way back when [1,8] You begin glowing in a very noticeable way. Kinda pretty though. Like luminous algae.
Then decrease the size of the gaps in the ribcage [4,6] Done. +1 life for hits to the chest
Scrap the reproductive and digestive systems [5,9] Done. Hope you have something else in mind for calories and nutrients.
use the matter gained from them to create redundant copies of vital organs, then make an extra adrenal gland [7,3] You get a second heart, third lung, and about 1/8th of a brain that is just sort if sitting on the back of your neck like a tumor.
Create claws based on those of the lizards, sharpen teeth to be like those of a shark, add two extra rows to of them[1,10] You end up toothless, with human molars growing out of the ends of your fingers.
add two extra eyes[2,7] Fails to activate
and finally get some cool hair. [4,2] Your old hair falls out, but no new hair grows.

Well, no horrible flesh nightmare today. Just an ugly weirdo~

Offer Wil 300 OMNI (the price of a mechslave) in exchange for him returning my Waifubot body. If he accepts, then I’ll pay to have the Waifubot exterior used to reskin my robobody so that I look like a waifu but have robobody stats.
Im also buying four more Piledriver magazines.

Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)

Wilfred is noticeably absent right now.  We will assume everything is worked out with him and that Ji gets the robobody with the appearance (roughly) of a waifubot for about 400 Omni. The rest (or however much she likes) goes to magazines. The shooty ones.

"Anyone wanna play some cards to pass the time?"

Sell my disposable Spacesuit/Sensory deprivation suit hybrid. The disposable space suit was originally 100 omni for what it's worth.

Also sell my broken universal communicator. It was 150 omni. Only slightly smashed by a hammer.

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
+63 Omni for the suit.
+20 Omni for the broken com

I'm Fuggin BITING the Experimental bros! I swear, I'm eating them! I'm shooting with my tail gun and biting with my face teeth.

Spoiler: Team Mascot (click to show/hide)

Bob, once he realizes what's happened to him, rounds on the experimental lab and attempts to get them to fix things via threats and intimidations.  Unfortunately they shoot him with a tranq dart, hog tie him, and deliver him back to the barracks with plenty of hooting and hollering.

I can speak again, finally.
well if we can still spend level-ups then:
Dex d6>d10
Guns d6>d10
next buy a Metalstorm pistol (500 Omni) and 16 mags (128 Omni). Mod the mags into 8 sets of jungle mags for rapid reloading, burning a toolkit charge if necessary. Also buy a Insurance card (200 Omni), an omnifun VR set (15 Omni), and two glowsticks [or two packs of glowsticks? it's not really clear. (10 Omni)] plus a nondescript balaclava, the cheapest booze one can get at the flesh bar, a cheap lighter and a pack of cigs.
 also stay away from Sam until it's relatively safe

EDIT: almost forgot the most important part
ey Yagyu, mind if I grab the spare riot suit for a project?
if Yagyu consents, burn another toolkit charge to convert the riot suit into something that Bob can comfortably wear without interfering with his mascot outfit while also still protecting his vitals, then see if I can refill my toolkit.
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)
[3] Mags modified. No charge needed.
Two PACKS of glowsticks.  Not sure if there's a use die associated with the pack but assume d8.
Off menu stuff = 22 Omni.
Suit modified, 1 charge used.

"Anybody wanna buy my stuff?"
I've got:
OMNITECH Motion sensor (the thing from Aliens) (25 Omni) sold to m1895
OMNITECH “Limited Omniscience” Sensor (400 Omni)
OMNITECH mechanical slave (300 Omni)
OMNITECH spiderbot (600 Omni)
How much could I get for selling the above, if no teammates want to buy them?
Also, any chance I could get some of the 100 Omni I spent on the TTS earplugs back if I sell them?

Total, 877 Omni.
Ew no~

4. *Slot machine noise* 149 Omni

5. 809 Omni

6. 200 Omni.

Allright, let's sell this crap then. + 1158 omni.

I think that gives me enough for an auditor body. Before I buy it though, is there a special installation procedure, like there was for the AoW? And could I maybe get a list of features and customization options?

((Will do division of dead people's crap later.))

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Special installation? No. Its a robo-body like the others so we just download ya. But for features and such, I'll update the Arsenal when I'm at home.

(Missed several updates because of internet being dead.)

Did a bunch of stuff in the mission and I want to get payed for it, also buy a cognition copier.

EDIT: Forgot to do the level up.
Knowledge to d8
Speed to d6
Guns to d8
Technology to d6

Spoiler: Dead man walking (click to show/hide)
Message from the OMNITECH accounting department
1150 Omni added to your account
Note: Use it or lose it.

EEEDD, seeing as there is scarce time before his lovely vacation is due to start, decides to get his cult business firmly underway.

Find somewhere out of the way and perform a sacrament to ED with my newly-bought ritual blade, attempting to bless my 888-Ball to function as a vessel of the will of ED. For expediency reasons, go with my gut on what the ritual itself will need (no human sacrifice yet though, but a bit of blood or burnt hair is acceptable).

((This could very well change nothing about the ball and EEEDD would still be happy with it, as an aside.))

[2]
EEEDD waves the knife around a lot and shouts many things. If this has any effect on the 888-ball, no one can tell.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Detroit has a beach
« Reply #3292 on: February 24, 2021, 03:55:17 pm »

Ya know what? Fuck planned modifications, just fuse with the flesh and become a nightmarish abomination from the ancient manuscripts of ye old sarkicist holy text, a shoggoth thirsting for more meat and bone to consume and grow, bearing the visage of an old deity worshipped by barbarian tribes of flesh shapers from the times of primeval Hyperborea.

or die. Either way Sam is happy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 05:17:11 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3293 on: February 24, 2021, 04:51:45 pm »

I'll take a loan of 500 OMNI, sell the stuff for 877 OMNI and buy that auditor body. As a special favor, can they make it spider-shaped or octopus-shaped? Maybe for a few extra OMNI? My standard paycheck is 850 OMNI so I can afford to take a bigger loan if necessary.

Oh, and of course, if anyone wants to buy that stuff from me instead, I'm happy to sell it to them. Better to keep it in the family security team.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: February 24, 2021, 04:52:58 pm »

Special installation? No. Its a robo-body like the others so we just download ya. But for features and such, I'll update the Arsenal when I'm at home.

And no customization or any choices or options? Well, let's just get it done then!

Also, can we still use the lvl-up as long as the mission hasn't started? Will you tell us when the last turn for leveling is?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: The Shocker
« Reply #3295 on: February 24, 2021, 05:41:19 pm »

Check how much I can sell my hammer (1d4 melee) for.

Check how much I can sell my Omni-eye camera for. Originally 50 omni.

Check how much I can sell my Omni-health insurance policy card for. Originally 200 Omni.

Check what is the maximum amount the loan shark is willing to loan to me. I have completed three missions.

Are there any other methods of making money? Is selling organs/limbs an option?

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: February 24, 2021, 05:46:58 pm »

Ready to Go

Spoiler: Rob (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 08:03:53 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: February 24, 2021, 06:30:31 pm »

"Of course it worked! Would I be able to talk back to you otherwise?"

EEEDD refrains from any further fourth wall acknowledgement so as to avoid encountering any giant skeleton parts that dislike him.

I was planning on trying to convert some NPCs before I left, but that can be taken care of afterwards. Instead I'm just gonna experiment with my computronium, and see if I can't use it to get my looted sentrybot gun-arm working again. Consult experts (experimental department, Bill Pelican) if necessary/I can find them.

Also, be sure to vacate the showers or wherever Sam is. Advertise my betting pool before time runs out.

Once that's done, I'm ready for the brief.

Spoiler: STANpool (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Ed, Ed, EED, and another Ed
« Reply #3298 on: February 24, 2021, 06:52:44 pm »

Purchase a Tentacle (500 OMNI, uses occult, d8 damage). Wear Modified Riot Suit (D6 life?) and Tentacle. Place Spiderbot on head. Wait for someone to glue the bobblehead to the spiderbot. Once these actions are complete Bob is ready.

Spoiler: Team Mascot (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 07:00:38 pm by Ozarck »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: February 24, 2021, 07:38:43 pm »

Put the security baton and the lizard claw in the Lost and Found box, then ready up.
Spoiler: JiBot (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 07:49:05 pm by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 334