Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 422

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 524409 times)

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2445 on: October 29, 2020, 06:39:09 pm »

Dwarves now deconstruct dwarves.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: October 29, 2020, 07:13:16 pm »

Elves reconstruct dwarves as elves.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: October 29, 2020, 08:46:53 pm »

Elves reproduce by kidnapping members of another species and turning them into an "elf spouse" over a period of time.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: October 30, 2020, 07:12:48 am »

All races reproduce by kidnapping members of other races because they find members of other races sexier than people of their own race.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
  • "Elves make no sense, change my mind."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: October 30, 2020, 07:59:28 am »

Engravers and Stoneworkers can now interact with criminals, either by engraving them or smoothing them.
"Military? What's that? Something to eat?"

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: October 30, 2020, 12:06:37 pm »

Engravers and Stoneworkers can now interact with criminals, either by engraving them or smoothing them.
They smooth and then re-engrave their brains to get rid of all those bad, unacceptable crime-thoughts.
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: October 30, 2020, 12:28:32 pm »

They smooth and then re-engrave their brains to get rid of all those bad, unacceptable crime-thoughts.
https://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Retrophrenology

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: October 30, 2020, 05:50:15 pm »

Elves now deconstruct the trade depot and steal the materials right after departing due to being offended.

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: October 30, 2020, 06:21:06 pm »

An announcement will pop up for every murder and say "Urist McMiner has been hit by, has been stuck by, Moldath KillerDwarf"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: October 31, 2020, 04:00:00 am »

Toady should add the ability to lobotomies dwarves as a way to fix their psychotic and troublesome ways, while doing this has a small chance to fix the problem it has a much higher chance to kill the dwarf or to leave it with only the ability to haul stuff.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: October 31, 2020, 04:23:16 am »

Toady should add the ability to lobotomies dwarves as a way to fix their psychotic and troublesome ways, while doing this has a small chance to fix the problem it has a much higher chance to kill the dwarf or to leave it with only the ability to haul stuff.

This would become the default treatment for every noble.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: October 31, 2020, 06:10:01 am »

I thought this was the terrible suggestions thread.  Also lobotomies have a chance of entirely re-rolling the dwarf's personality a la Phineas Gage.

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: October 31, 2020, 08:46:31 am »

Artistic Dwarves who are tasked to make statues for the fortress will ask random, muscular dwarves to pose for them. Naked, of course.

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: October 31, 2020, 08:48:22 am »

And sometimes a friend of the one lobotomized who was not as mute as everyone thought will destroy your water supply and run away.

Azerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: October 31, 2020, 03:43:20 pm »

Or POWs.
"Just tell me about the bits with the forest-defending part, the sociopath part is pretty normal dwarf behavior."
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 422