Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 119

Author Topic: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!  (Read 138880 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!
« Reply #1365 on: July 18, 2018, 01:23:22 pm »

Current age is quite fun and survivable... But just that. Improvements are near impossible to make, every turn is a fight for survival. And I fucking hate food shortages, if not for them... I would have an ideal 0 deaths until it would be too late >:(
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: July 18, 2018, 01:26:23 pm »

Same here, I was finally about to expand my research projects, and then Bam*, undead and famine killing us. We do not have farms, we were about to, but we don't now, nor will we get them.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: July 18, 2018, 01:28:58 pm »

Heh. Funny that. You went full magic, I went full martial... And we both have near exact same problems

The only thing that prevented me from researching gathering etc. was seeing how powerful are god-given artifacts compared to technologies of Stone Age
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: July 18, 2018, 01:33:15 pm »

Somehow, someway, I am going to meet up with your people next age. We would be far more powerful together than apart.

And that frog had better not think it can just steal my magic research for no trade.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: July 18, 2018, 01:41:39 pm »

The gods gave us life for another year to live, and we will use it, we will survive and thrive the world after the end
- ApzuTallamon the legendary spearwarrior
Delta Dwellers
Master fisherman and a worker fish at E8 with the fish whistle and a crude spears
1 worker pray to Nagas
1 worker pray to Disci
ApzuTallamon create crude spear with a crude tool
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: July 18, 2018, 02:22:14 pm »

The frog will take your research for all the zaps you received. once you redeemed yourself before the eyes of the gods we can talk about trades.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: July 18, 2018, 02:27:32 pm »

The frog will take your research for all the zaps you received. once you redeemed yourself before the eyes of the gods we can talk about trades.

Don't Pull us other gods into this. I have nothing against the them.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: July 18, 2018, 02:49:44 pm »

Redeemed. Really?

Even then, our basic magic is too advanced for any other race. You zapped us, I think 6 times. Enough for us to learn it, but next to useless for others.

Our Fishing and Farming techs though, we would gladly give to you. Or you could just argue with the philosopher all day.

Other races can't get into magic as easily as we can, so those are useless to you.

Should also keep in mind, we keep our secrets close. And 15 FP is not nearly enough to skip magic research entirely.

GM needs to address that.

....Zap the rest of us with discipline then, the whole tribe. Then we give unto you magic. Till then...~

You know Disci, my main issues are 3.

We bled for our Medieval tech. And having someone come in and steal it... You can see my point can't you?

And we are nearly out of Disciplined people, had you added that to the Mangroves back when, you would have 15 FP from our births, but you didn't. And now we're back to the beginning.

The GM has stated how difficult it is to get into magic if you aren't predisposed to it, and a 15FP creature can't change that.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 02:58:43 pm by TricMagic »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: July 18, 2018, 02:53:27 pm »

Keerim , what is your decision? WHile waiting on your answer, I shall still make plans for how to help the Aglejo, in case the great spell of Amastay fails.

Tellus creates the crown of the king bird, a metal crown that emits a light to damage and repel harmful spirits. Then he welds it to stymphalus's head.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:37:25 pm by andrea »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: July 18, 2018, 03:02:23 pm »

Once the next age arrives, the gods will be sealed, And that Challenge Swamp you created is likely where you will be..

Despite our differences, we will clear that. The Elements will be ours.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: July 18, 2018, 03:51:34 pm »

Mortals. They amuse me.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: July 18, 2018, 03:54:21 pm »

Keerim , what is your decision? WHile waiting on your answer, I shall still make plans for how to help the Aglejo, in case the great spell of Amastay fails.

Tellus creates the crown of the king bird, a metal crown that emits a light to damage and repel harmful spirits. Then he welds it to stymphalus's head.
I like the idea of making the phoenix, do you think 10 FP will be enough? either way, I''l give you enough to get both effects.
Also maybe make Phoenix platinum or silver instead, those metals would make more sense given the powers he has

Keerim sends Tellus 4FP
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: July 18, 2018, 04:37:38 pm »

So, leave the undead collosi and their hordes?
They weren't created by any god, they emerged from the titangate which was itself created by a god.

To be totally frank, though, I'd like all the undead to stick around so that I can take them over, but, if nothing else, I'd prefer to protect the twenty FP investment I just made.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: July 18, 2018, 04:38:33 pm »

REMINDER TO SELF: Check and update action instruction document

Jotun Oligarchy

No point even trying. Just going to gather food and hope the era ends this turn.

Spoiler: Action Post (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive Tech Effects (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: July 18, 2018, 04:47:34 pm »

I hope it will be enough.

Seeing how impotent Stymphalos is against the threats of this age, Tellus once again forges a metal creature. An elegant bird crafted of the purest silver, significantly bigger than a mortal but smaller and leaner than stymphalos. It lacks the sheer might and natural weapons of its brother and is made of a softer metal, but Tellus then imbues it with a different gift: a divine flame, bathing the bird in ethereal fire and holy light. Finally, a soul provided by Keerim to give it life.
"You are the complement of Stymphalos, and share his mission. Together you will travel: Stymphalos will fight the material and you the immaterial."

Tellus creates Phoenix, the Radiant Sentinel
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 119