Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 119

Author Topic: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!  (Read 138771 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gridhood: Aspects of the Divine!
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2018, 08:01:36 am »

"Blarg, we're cold-dwelling felines."
"So what if I make it a magical Boreal mangrove forest instead?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2018, 08:02:37 am »

"Deal."
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2018, 08:07:35 am »

"Deal."
"I have changed it to match the agreement."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2018, 08:14:31 am »

Mabel
Protect B3 with all 3 of my FP, or if more efficient, directly oppose Blarg's action as long as it is changing the tile B3.
never mind, he changed his action to not be problematic after all.
"Blarg, WHY? After I put that much effort in you decide to just muscle your way in specifically to mess me up? If you wanted to do this then where were you earlier, BEFORE I had expended so much effort on that area? Move your efforts one tile over."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 10:54:59 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2018, 09:11:17 am »

Mabel
Protect B3 with all 3 of my FP, or if more efficient, directly oppose Blarg's action as long as it is changing the tile B3.
"Blarg, WHY? After I put that much effort in you decide to just muscle your way in specifically to mess me up? If you wanted to do this then where were you earlier, BEFORE I had expended so much effort on that area? Move your efforts one tile over."

"Why can't you two just agree on making a Magical Boreal Demihuman Mangrove Forest?"
it's over

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2018, 09:12:56 am »

"Because I'm basically out of power to contribute to making it that way, and doing so would probably require slightly more than both myself and Blarg have combined? I don't see blarg being willing to devote himself to that kind of expense."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2018, 09:27:11 am »

Quote from: Mabel
Create a Frozen Demihuman Forest at B3 for 5FP, All people born there will be hybrids of both humanity and the species best pertaining to their personality.
Mabel

"Why can't you two just agree on making a Magical Boreal Demihuman Mangrove Forest?"

Oh, Blarg, why not just change the forest type to a Boreal Mangrove Forest? Keep Mabel's Frozen Demihuman adjectives.

Comes to, "Frozen Magical Demihuman Boreal Mangrove Forest" Or replace it with Icy for "Icy Magical Demihuman Boreal Mangrove Forest"

There, Done..

Unless we're going to have our first God War... Please Don't..

edit: Icy and Boreal both mean similar things, don't they..
"Magical Boreal Demihuman Mangrove Forest" this comes to the same as Ocra's suggestion.

You're just changing the Climate and Land. Keep the Magic/Demihuman effect.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:32:53 am by TricMagic »

Atomic Chicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2018, 09:53:47 am »

The Xekarni

The tribe is angered by the sudden intrusion into their foraging grounds! They begin to work in larger numbers, and look onto the neighbouring camp with increasing distaste.

2 workers arm themselves with 2 crude spears and proceed to slaughter animals hunt at H5
3 forage at H5
1 remains home to craft 1 crude spear

As mentioned in the previous turn, the most exciting field of battle this year will be in the Arstotzkan capitol, with plenty of close-quarter fighting and siege warfare.  Arstotzka, accordingly, spent their design phase developing a high-altitude tactical bomber. 

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2018, 09:55:39 am »

Quote from: Mabel
Create a Frozen Demihuman Forest at B3 for 5FP, All people born there will be hybrids of both humanity and the species best pertaining to their personality.
Mabel

Oh, Blarg, why not just change the forest type to a Boreal Mangrove Forest? Keep Mabel's Frozen Demihuman adjectives.

Comes to, "Frozen Magical Demihuman Boreal Mangrove Forest" Or replace it with Icy for "Icy Magical Demihuman Boreal Mangrove Forest"

There, Done..

Unless we're going to have our first God War... Please Don't..

edit: Icy and Boreal both mean similar things, don't they..
"Magical Boreal Demihuman Mangrove Forest" this comes to the same as Ocra's suggestion.

You're just changing the Climate and Land. Keep the Magic/Demihuman effect.

It's 0cra damnit
it's over

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2018, 11:00:38 am »

The People
3 workers forage at I4
3 workers forage at H4
1 worker prays to Amastay
3 food is used to create a worker
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:25:38 pm by The_Two_Eternities »
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2018, 12:15:42 pm »

Farsky Grumbles,
I guess i will have to go with a boring option

He creates a land of massive magical mammoths, at d5, for 5 fp
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2018, 03:33:19 pm »

Nagas puts tropical swamps at A3 and B2.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2018, 04:22:06 pm »

pirate potatoes are back!
3 people forage at E4, 2 people pray to Blarg
Also we’re gonna make a person!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2018, 05:08:24 pm »

With an average of 2.66 food per worker with a 50% overforage rate, The grove appears to be more efficient than several other locations even if overworked a bit, though this may be a case of small sample sizes. The Jotun Oligarchy decides to continue to forage it with some ineffeciencies to ensure that rival civilizations cannot drive them away from it.

Spoiler: Double Check (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Action Post (click to show/hide)
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Zazmio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2018, 06:28:55 pm »

You are right.  Giants consume 1.5 food each.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 119