Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31880 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Week 4 - Happy Funtimes for the Undead
« Reply #795 on: April 06, 2018, 09:26:33 pm »

Lilly is still looking at the ceiling, at least until Alex would tell her that the blood was cleaned up. "I think he underestimated just how much truesight would make him see..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 06, 2018, 09:41:19 pm »

Alex grabs the offered materials and gets to washing his face off. Hes thankfully not bleeding much and the blood stops only a bit after Dom bursts.
"Ah, hello Dom! It appears that 'flashbanging yourself but with a small sun right in your eyes', as Truesight was described to me, its quite painful indeed. I was not prepared for the extend of the pain and shock, though next time I will be. All in all it was a rather successful experiment, though I do believe I will want to lie down for the rest of the day." He attempts to move himself and ends up kinda slumping against the bed. "Also acquiring food may be an issue. I believe the shock to my system both made me physically tired and flickered the enchantment on my staff. Could you two help me to the common room so I can attempt to baragin with the lovely Idunna for dinner? I'll be more than happy to explain what I saw when I looked into the void of truth after I have some food in me, Lilly.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 07, 2018, 08:43:57 pm »

Lilly leaned down, now that the blood was cleaned up, and tried to help Alex to his feet unless he made whatever pain this likely put him through clear. "Uh, could you help with him Dom? Supernatural strength is nice and all but he's still way taller than I am, so he's sort of awkward to handle..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: April 08, 2018, 12:42:40 am »

Dom takes a breath before going over to help, shaking his head. This'll be fun to explain later....

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: April 08, 2018, 12:38:04 pm »

"So, Uh, by the screaming I guess you tried it?" Idunna greeted Alex as Dom half-carried him into the commonroom.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: April 08, 2018, 12:41:49 pm »

"Nah, he was exercising his fetish for mortal peril and didn't think it through entirely."
Dom says dryly as he carries the cripple.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: April 08, 2018, 12:59:25 pm »

"Yeah, he tried it. And now he's apparently really hungry? Because I guess 'seeing the truth of the world' or whatever makes you really hungry."
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #802 on: April 08, 2018, 02:18:01 pm »

"I could probably whip something up." Scarlet shook her head. Of all the people to choose. . . For an intelligent man, Alex was pretty damned stupid at times. "You want me to season it with a dash of cyanide or something, get that extra zing in there?" she asked, with a vague gesture of her head in Dom's direction to indicate she was following up on his joke.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: April 08, 2018, 02:20:08 pm »

Dom shakes his head with a smile.
"Personally I just stick to Insecticide. Cheaper and gets the job done just as well. 'Sides, I can't stand almonds."

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: April 10, 2018, 03:33:16 am »

"Nah, he was exercising his fetish for mortal peril and didn't think it through entirely."
Dom says dryly as he carries the cripple.

"That's what I said, isn't it?"
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: April 13, 2018, 01:33:38 pm »

Alex just kinda shrugs as the entire group berates him for what was, admittdly, a kind of stupid thing to do.

"Listen, now I know what its like. Actually wakes you up, like a shot of coffee right to the skull. If I was more artistically inclined I'd wax poetic about the nature of the universe, maybe have a nice bout of wretched insanity and paint pictures with my own blood or some such rot. But, as is, I think I'd like some food. And please do mix both the cyanide and the pesticide in together, the bite of the former is canceled out by the smoothness of the latter to make a quite satisfying taste."

He notably seems fairly fine with Dom just carrying him around.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: April 16, 2018, 02:34:13 am »

Idunna slid off the kitchen counter, knitted her hands behind her back and shuffled off to lean by the hip against Bernie's armchair where she wasn't in the way. Since Scarlet volunteered to cook.
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #807 on: April 16, 2018, 03:17:44 am »

Scarlet popped up off of the couch. "Will that be Raid or Dethlac? I think the latter's got a bit of a unique flavor to it, I've got just the recipe in mind." She spoke as she walked, moving into the kitchen. She opened up the fridge for a moment, giving it a considering eye, then set about her work with a practiced speed. "I forget, anyone here vegetarian?" The vampire looked like she was whipping up some mashed potatoes and gravy. "Actually, who all wants some?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: April 16, 2018, 06:19:16 am »

Lilly quietly raised a hand at the 'anyone here vegetarian' question. "If you're making some anyway..."
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: April 16, 2018, 09:29:06 am »

"Sure, that sounds llovely. Um....Alex, are you okay? Your brains haven't melted out your ears yet, have they?"
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 68