Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we skip forward to the end of the Prologue?

No, I want to keep going week by week.
Yes, bring on the VIOLENCE!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 68

Author Topic: Eventide University IC: The Fourth Awakening  (Read 31876 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Eventide University IC: Enter the Angst Vortex
« Reply #195 on: February 09, 2018, 03:48:11 pm »

Upon the two stepping outside of the room and making their intentions vis a vis food clear to the guards... well, they were a little confused. Did vampires eat? Eh, maybe it was a social thing? or just taste. Could they taste? whatever, above their pay grade and they hadn't been ordered to stop them. After a few seconds, the younger one, a boy with spiked-back blonde hair and bright blue eyes, adjusts his suit a little and nods. "Alrighty then, I'll come along to keep you two out of trouble, though I doubt you'll need me for that. Sound like a plan?" He'd look over at his counterpart, a large, bald man with skin so dark it seems more like a hole in reality than a color, shrugs. "Suit yourself. I'm gonna handle some stuff on my own for a bit, then."

The younger one nods, turning to face them. "Right, that's that settled then. Shall we?" He grins, seeming... not unguarded, but relaxed.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 09, 2018, 04:03:54 pm »

Lilly shot a quick text to her brother as she headed out with Scarlet.

Spoiler: Text (click to show/hide)

Lilly smiled at the guard. ”Yep! They should be waiting in the commons.” she said, heading forward, parasol in hand. Lilly was quite enthused to be going out like this, when she’d not expected many friends at all.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 09, 2018, 04:17:04 pm »

Spoiler: "Reply From Zack" (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 09, 2018, 04:31:49 pm »

Idunna finally emerged from the dorm room. Showered and dressed. At least, she was wearing a towel over her head and wore different clothes than before. A white t-shirt reaching down to about mid-thigh this time. She headed down the hall carrying some some kind of mechanical pitcher in her right hand, her left still rubbing her hair with the towel. She stopped moving at all though when she noticed the crowd in the common room. What little was visible of her face looked rather sheepish as she blinked, non plussed, at the gathering. Standing there bare-footed and still damp. "Uh... Did miss the meet and greet?"
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 09, 2018, 04:47:41 pm »

Dom stares a few seconds at the new arrival, his face somewhere between confused and intrigued.
Damn, she's real purdy.
After a moment he stands up and tilts his hat towards her.
"Uh, yeah we mostly met during the assembly. I'm Dominicus but you can call me Dom. I'd offer to shake your hand but you look a little... wet."

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 09, 2018, 05:09:27 pm »

The girl blinked and pulled the towel from her head in a flash of gold as the light of the lamps hit her hair. "It's just a bit of water. Lovely to meet you, Dom. I'm Idunna." She trilled and then resumed what she was doing, slipping past the gathering to the sink where she began to fill the mechanical pitcher. As soon as it was full she plugged it in set it down on the workspace usually reserved for preparing meals, where it let out a dull almost inaudible steaming noise.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #201 on: February 09, 2018, 05:11:45 pm »

Scarlet nodded at the question, and moved toward the common room, doing her best to pretend the violently pink object under her arm didn't stand out like an open wound. Not that her choice of dark clothing helped the situation. It didn't take long to spot Dom apparently chatting up a damp girl she didn't recognize. She also spotted Alex and. . . Bernie? in the mix. She gave a perfunctory wave as she walked up before stuffing the free hand back in her pocket.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 09, 2018, 05:26:06 pm »

"Howdy Ms. Scarlet, and Ms. Lily of course."
He considered whether to chat with Idunna for a bit longer but decided against it. It'd be rude to offer to go someplace with other people and then make them wait.
"So are you guys ready to go?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 09, 2018, 05:37:19 pm »

Bernie waves at the newcomers.
"Ready when you are, I suppose."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 09, 2018, 05:57:46 pm »

”Whenever you are! The guard does have to come with us though. Hope you don’t mind too much.” Lilly said as she and Scarlet reached the others. She tried to avoid looking at other students in the common room. She’d rather not take a glance around only to see people keeping a wide berth around the pair of undead. She’d been lucky so far and wanted to keep the illusion up a bit longer if she could.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Zacha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 09, 2018, 06:18:44 pm »

"Billiam, then!" Albert smiles amiably. Hands clasped, placed on the table. Head turned to face roomie. "Billiam, Billiam. My man. My roommate. I am glad you have a fondness for the letter B. I have no such love for the letter A - as in, Albert - myself, but we make quite a team, don't we?" Hair moved out of the way. "A and B. Alpha and Beta. Albert and Billiam."

"Yew sure talk an awful lot," answered B-Bob with a little chuckle, leaning back in his chair. "Ah s'pose based jes' on th' first letters of our names, there's a beeyita seeyinergy. Methinks we'd make a better team if we knew what the other is studyin', yeah? Ah'm here fer learnin' how ta be a right proper wizard, myself--always had more'va knack fer th' natural sciences than th' thaumic ones."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #206 on: February 09, 2018, 06:18:56 pm »

Scarlet nodded before glancing at Bernie. "Mhm. You and Alex coming with too, I take it?" Bernie coming with? So far, the only one in the group that'd shown any uneasiness at the mention of vampires. Apparently not that alarmed. That, or a morbid curiosity - not that she didn't believe there was at least a bit of such present in the others. She idly wondered if the other students in the building had gotten an email or some other form of notification. "You've got vampires in your dorm, lock your doors and decorate them with garlic, et cetera, here's what they look like in case you have any vigilante friends."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 09, 2018, 06:21:03 pm »

"Uh, yeah. Kinda thought, y'know, since I didn't really know any of you, maybe I should tag along, make some friends, right?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #208 on: February 09, 2018, 06:39:23 pm »

"Makes sense." She watched the room around her, Bernie included. She couldn't imagine the presence of the guard went unnoticed, a presence that would have highlighted her much more than anything else about her. At the very least, the person before her wasn't showing any signs of nerves; had she misinterpreted the fidgeting earlier? Scarlet wasn't perfect, though one could excuse her for making assumptions.
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 09, 2018, 06:40:41 pm »

"How are you and.....Lilly, I want to say? I never caught her name. Anyway, how are you two settling in?"
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 68