Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 49204 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2018, 08:36:32 am »

I wish that I was the god of werewolves and had all powers associated with being a werewolf god.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2018, 10:38:27 am »

I wish that I could curse or uncurse anyone with any curse of were-ism with a touch.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2018, 05:34:22 pm »

I wish for the ability to heal anything.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2018, 08:32:18 pm »

I wish that I could create perfect copies of myself at will that I control as a hive mind. As long as at least one is alive, I am immortal. I then fly us all to Felinia to apply for citizenship/amnesty.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2018, 08:35:26 pm »

I wish that I were an AI controlling a satellite in orbit that's armed with a powerful death beam that can fire down onto the surface and kill anything, including intangible things and things that can't be damaged physically.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2018, 08:36:51 pm »

Respawn. I wished that all feline creatures in this entire reality zone, were replaced with corgis instead.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 16
« Reply #171 on: February 02, 2018, 08:37:47 am »

Respawn. I wish that Yog-Neighoth's spirit couldn't be damaged.
[2+3] Done.
I wish I was turned into Felius, the ultimate cat physical god, who is almost completely invincible and unable to be affected by wishes and has incredible powers. I'm now the God-emperor of Feliania.
You can't wish to be immune to wishes. (It would affect the granting of other wishes.)
I wish that I will become worshiped by everyone in Mexico and USA as a God.
[2+3] Done. They begin setting up a theocracy.
I wish for a fully stafed self-sustaining space city
[3+3] You create a heavily-armed orbital city which is automatically administrated by an oppressive AI overlord.
I wish to be able to teleport
[2+3] You can now teleport anywhere at will.
I wish that I was the god of werewolves and had all powers associated with being a werewolf god.
[3+3] You are now the incorporeal collective divine spirit of werewolves.
I wish that I could curse or uncurse anyone with any curse of were-ism with a touch.
[1+3] Done. You're still dead though.
I wish for the ability to heal anything.
[1+3] You can now heal any affliction with a bit of medical care.
I wish that I could create perfect copies of myself at will that I control as a hive mind. As long as at least one is alive, I am immortal. I then fly us all to Felinia to apply for citizenship/amnesty.
[1+3] You gain the ability to create extra bodies for yourself.
I wish that I were an AI controlling a satellite in orbit that's armed with a powerful death beam that can fire down onto the surface and kill anything, including intangible things and things that can't be damaged physically.
[1+3] Done. (Though killing someone doesn't destroy their soul, especially if it cannot be damaged.)
Respawn. I wished that all feline creatures in this entire reality zone, were replaced with corgis instead.
[1+3] As you wish.

Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 02, 2018, 08:43:47 am »

I start researching a thing that transforms dogs into cats along with my robot. If that's impossible, I go out and then I kidnap a few corgis and hold them hostage. Then I find Shadowclaw777 and gang up on him with my robot, pummeling him into a bloody pulp. Then I take an AA piece and shoot down Shadowclaw777's plane. Oh, and if that's impossible, could you grant that wish with just omitting the "immune to wishes" thing?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 08:54:54 pm by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 02, 2018, 11:28:38 am »

call john maybe knows a way to reach the space city
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 02, 2018, 11:33:57 am »

Respawn?. Take an airplane to Feliana, tell the corgis that they should kill and torture KittyTac and their robots for there abuse against dog-kind. An airplane with pre-installed flares, as well.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 07:17:39 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 02, 2018, 01:44:45 pm »

Grow my following of people by doing various cool magic  tricks.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 02, 2018, 01:52:24 pm »

Respawn as a very large, very dangerous horse.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 02, 2018, 05:31:12 pm »

Ask Person to teleport me to the nearest war torn city, so I can start a clinic of sorts there.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 02, 2018, 05:31:55 pm »

Contact the space city AI.

Quote from: message contents
Friend or foe? Willing to target threats to your security with pew pew lazor beams at reasonable rates. Reply ASAP please.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 02, 2018, 08:09:06 pm »

Create a copy of myself, and have that copy teleport alongside NRDL to the nearest war torn city. If the copy creation fails(or if that would be too much to do in one turn), just teleport NRDL to the nearest wartorn city anyway.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30