Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30

Author Topic: Roll to Wish  (Read 49048 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish
« Reply #135 on: January 26, 2018, 03:46:24 am »

Fuck it, just murder anyone who wants me to do paperwork.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 26, 2018, 08:17:06 am »

Fly to NRDL's location. Before they are to be sacrificed, fly in with my helicopter and pull them inside. Naturally I'll be rolling a 5 for this. If they aren't willing, I'll just fly to wertyzerty instead and propose an alliance.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Wish: Turn 13
« Reply #137 on: January 26, 2018, 08:25:37 pm »

Crap. Signal the robot to go to the copter and suppress the corgi revolution along with Feliania's finest warriors.
[2] The robot continues to be lost.
Offer to be the All-Pony's steed as apology for pulling her hair.
[1] She is apparently offended by the offer, going by the reality-distorting squeal that sends you into a treasonous corgi shelter.
Ride out of the city towards the wilds
[4] Done.
I hypnotized Trump and offered him 300M of dollars, so that he'll demolish his Great American Wall. I've rolled 5, so the deal is success. (If GM didn't get the memo, it was all a bait and switch. I baited Trump so I can hypnotize him and make him destroy the wall.)
The wall is demolished without issue.
Get some of my werewolf friends to help me turn my pile of twenty cars in to one moving car fort thing.
[5] They weld your cars into one giant vehicle.
Research the werewolf, trying to figure out how were-ism works.
[5] Lycanthropy is caused by a magical virus transmitted exclusively via bites. Transformation is tied to the full moon. (Any moon will do assuming it's a moon of whatever celestial body they're on.) There is no mundane cure but a vaccine is in theory possible.
Have the corgis with their bodies, make a dog throne that I can lay upon and than instigate a revolution against Feliana, the doge shall defeat the cats!

[6] The corgis fashion themselves into a crude but flaming throne and march out to burn the oppressive works of the feline bourgeoisie. With you on them.
Recruit other people into my city, generally just adding more stuff.
[5] You recruit people and significantly expand your town.
Use my newfound power of parceling out my life-force to extend the lifespans of anybody who calls this city their home.
[5] You negotiate the rest of your life away for healthcare improvements. You are to be sacrificed immediately.
Fuck it, just murder anyone who wants me to do paperwork.
[4] You murder your way out of this bureaucratic hell.
Fly to NRDL's location. Before they are to be sacrificed, fly in with my helicopter and pull them inside. Naturally I'll be rolling a 5 for this. If they aren't willing, I'll just fly to wertyzerty instead and propose an alliance.
[5 vs. 2] You collect NRDL. The city council looks furious and orders assassins sent.

Quote from: Yog-Neighoth
Twist this city (the one the airliner is in) to better reflect me.
[5] Roads and hallways twist into non-euclidean racetracks. Doors widen and can be opened with a mere push. Walls transform into a strange impossibly durable wood. And so on.

Notes will be posted after I sleep.
Spoiler: Places (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Player States (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 07:02:03 am by ShadowDragon »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 26, 2018, 08:43:24 pm »

start building a spaceship of to wood, rocks and other natural stuff
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 26, 2018, 09:15:03 pm »

Tell the robot to commence maze-solving algorithm to get to me, then lead me out of the cellar. Forget the flag, we have a revolution to suppress.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 26, 2018, 10:02:40 pm »

@ShadowDragon, all my actions are forced to be 6s, this isn't OP because... there all overshoots and I get screwed no matter what... like my legs breaking. That's why it's balanced and should be considered, its not force-rolling 5s and 4s, it's 6s to add to the fun factor of the game.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2018, 10:48:31 pm »

I'm against forced rolls either way.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2018, 12:28:02 am »

Thank Person for saving my life. Help him fight off any assassins, try not to kill anyone.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2018, 05:46:48 am »

Send Person an invitation for an alliance

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2018, 05:52:21 am »

Create sacrifical memes out of the corbis.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2018, 06:15:07 am »

Gather all of the werewolves that are my friend in to my car fort and drive to a town that no one else playing the game is.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2018, 07:10:21 am »

@ShadowDragon, all my actions are forced to be 6s, this isn't OP because... there all overshoots and I get screwed no matter what... like my legs breaking. That's why it's balanced and should be considered, its not force-rolling 5s and 4s, it's 6s to add to the fun factor of the game.
Your roll has been corrected.
Balance is not the reason I'm banning roll manipulation and too many overshots are not fun for me.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2018, 12:55:57 pm »

Secretly encourage Mexican immigrants to steal American jobs.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2018, 03:25:10 pm »

Become fire-resistant while commanding my corgis to slaughter and kill all of the feline oppressors

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2018, 04:47:31 pm »

Attempt to make other kinds of were-beast, or at least the methods necessary to synthesize them
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30