Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Dreams of Madness - Minimalistic Lucid Dream RTD  (Read 2117 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams of Madness - Minimalistic Lucid Dream RTD
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2017, 05:08:32 pm »

I Grin, And head to the gates to other dreams.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 06:01:25 pm »

go looking for my friends and spook them with my terrifying form! Ought to be fun!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2017, 12:31:57 am »

Climb atop the pile of bears clawing eachother to establish dominance. Their brutal thumb wars do not intimidate me.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 02:44:48 pm »

Turn 3

Glass

[Nox: 6, Sectopod: 6] I have a prototype laser rifle, made just before the aliens won the first time. It can't do any damage, but it's an excellent EMP weapon; it can disrupt not only robots, but also the electrical signals of the organic neural system. - Nox shouted, taking out the rifle and opening van's back doors, then aiming at the sectopod. The robot shot first and hit him, destroying the rifle with a precise shot! After it shot, something heavy hit it and destroyed it! The sectopod started falling at their van!

[6] Pedal to the metal, let's get out of here! - Raniya screamed and suddenly discovered a hidden button in the van. After pushing it a screen with alien text appeared, then the car started warping through different planets, dimensions and realities. Finally the warping stopped, engine completely dying out. Nox and Raniya ended up at parking lot of one of XCOM bases. You just don't know how what a hard time we had trying to get you here! - an agent shouted from afar.

randomgenericusername

[1] Seeing that Cthulhu was dreaming for million of years, he should have enormous knowledge of lucid dreaming. You decided to ask him about lucid dreaming and if he can teach you anything, but suddenly an enormous noodle fell into the water, caught you and pulled out of ocean. Upfhglark! - the writhing mass of noodles and meat exclaimed. The Flying Spaghetti monster caught you! It opened it's maw and is about to devour you!

ziizo

[ziizo: 5, Osama: 1] You ram terrorist's car, making him lose control of vehicle! Osama hit some strange, enormous robot with the speed of light and instantly exploded!

crazyabe

[5] You approach the gate to other dreams. It is sealed tight, but can be opened with a nearby button. You notice an armory nearby, your new ID should grant you entry to it and allow you to take some heavy firepower with you.

Dustan Hache

[2] You leave the forest and head back to campsite to spook your friends, but there is no one. What's more, the whole place seems kind of silent and empty. Even the foliage seems lifeless. You are a predator, but without any prey!

Secheral

A horrifying nightmare for sure. Surrounded by countless bloodthirsty bears, you can't escape anywhere. Then they all charge at you, roaring, biting and clawing. You feel as they tear your flesh bit by bit, but it doesn't pain. What's more, you can cure all your wounds by just thinking about it! With slight effort, you climb atop the pile of bears clawing each other, and establish dominance!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2017, 02:54:33 pm »

Track them. They should of left footprints or some other form of disturbance in the environment that I can follow.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 02:56:47 pm »

>Enter Armory, Acquire Heavy Arms.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2017, 03:00:12 pm »

...three freaking 6s. Good God.
Also, please don't show any of my guys saying something unless I specifically put quotation marks.

Now. Um.
Car is officially a Tardis. Great. Well, great if it was still working.

Raniya: Get the car fixed.
Nox: (PO'd at his destroyed gun, confused because as far as he knew, the aliens had completely gotten rid of XCOM after they took over) Figure out what in nine kinds of hell is going on here. What, are we back in the original XCOM timeline or something?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2017, 03:11:56 pm »

...three freaking 6s. Good God.
ITS THE DEVILS WORK!

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2017, 03:18:09 pm »

The race continues trough the ocean with the cars turning into a boats when jumping on it.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2017, 03:21:48 pm »

[ color=Transparent]ITS THE DEVILS WORK![/color]
Your transparency holds no power here, Dustan!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2017, 03:36:58 pm »

Eat the spaghetti monster. If it devours me eat it from the inside.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 03:48:45 pm »

Turn my dream into an endless expanse, with nothing but a white light everywhere, a true sandbox.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2017, 04:24:25 pm »

[ color=Transparent]ITS THE DEVILS WORK![/color]
Your transparency holds no power here, Dustan!

You're not getting any stability hit exactly due to getting 3 of them...

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2017, 12:36:34 am »

Invade the land of bees.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2017, 06:25:24 am »

I'm a dwarf who got captured in the goblin ambush. I open my eyes and see that my hands and legs are tied by a strong hemp rope. I'm somewhere underground, laying on the floor of my cell.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 [2] 3