Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Dreams of Madness - Minimalistic Lucid Dream RTD  (Read 2115 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams of Madness - Minimalistic Lucid Dream RTD
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2017, 12:56:35 pm »

Turn 4

Dustan Hache

[3] You try to track your friends, looking for any footprints or disturbance in the environment. After a while of wandering through dark forests, you smell a weak scent in the distance. It is new, a person you've surely never knewn.

crazyabe

[1] As you gain entry to the armory and enter it, the gate to other dreams overcharges and causes a heavy meltdown in the system! The dream implodes and you fall into the gate. You look around. You are in a forest, it's a cold midnight. Something is moving in the distance, as if it was searching for something.

Glass

[2] Reniya attempts to fix the car, but none of the tools seems to work and all car parts bend in her hands as if they were made of rubber.

[1] Nox approaches the agent, trying to find out what's going on, but as he gets closer, the illusion is removed from the agent, revealing that it's a sectoid! More aliens run into the parking lot!

ziizo

[2] The race continues. All the cars drive into the ocean and turn into kayaks! Without engines, you will all have to paddle your way to victory!

randomgenericusername

[2] The Flying Spaghetti Monster puts you closer towards it's maw, but it tastes you first with it's noodle-tongue, makes a loud gurgling noise and throws you away! You fly far away forward and if you'll lose momentum, you will fall back into the ocean!

TankKit

You simply fall asleep. Sometimes it's just as easy as that. Several visions play out befor your mind until you receive a sudden flash of lucidity and cling to it with all your strenght. After getting through a powerful whirlwind you end up in an endless expanse with nothing but a white light everywhere, a true sandbox.

Secheral

[6] You roar and scream, then point towards a meadow with giant set of beehives, surrounded by enormous flowers. You mount on the back of the biggest and strongest of bears, then charge onwards. After just a short while, you hear extremely loud buzzing and a few bees twice the size of a bear fly out of their hives.

CrocAndBearLover

As you fall asleep, you see a fantasy land from above. Then you turn into a dwarf, just wandering around streets of an abandoned human settlement. You were travelling for a long time and all your companions died on the way, even despite you warning them not to get closer to carp infested lake. Escaping from bogeyman, you ran into the city in search of shelter. But instead of findind a safe place to sleep, you fell into a goblin ambush! Darkness. You open your eyes, lying on the ground, your legs and hands are tied with a strong hemp rope. Lantern lits your damp, underground cell with a sharp, bright light. You realize that it's a dream!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2017, 12:59:17 pm »

Sit down, and avoid causing too much noise.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2017, 01:10:56 pm »

-_-

Abort!
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2017, 01:31:27 pm »

Paddle Paddle like I never Paddled before. Also the bear keeps shooting at the other competitors
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2017, 01:32:44 pm »

Stop rolling 2s
Calm down and focus on the thought that I am dreaming. Try to mantain stability and clarity to keep the dream from collapsing. This is my dream and I am in control. This dream can't hurt me and falling down is a common technique to stabilize a dream, even causing someone to start a false awakening dream (dream reset). Fall backwards into the ocean to restore the stability of the dream.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2017, 01:36:13 pm »

Assemble the bears into a mecha and intimidate the bees into submission.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2017, 02:10:42 pm »

Track the scent, but try to stay hidden. I want to make sure I get the drop on this stranger, since they might be armed while my friends originally were not.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2017, 05:28:48 pm »

Create a nice house on a very high rock in the middle of a large body of water. Inside the house lives a family of gods.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2017, 06:25:00 pm »

Stop rolling 2s
Calm down and focus on the thought that I am dreaming. Try to mantain stability and clarity to keep the dream from collapsing. This is my dream and I am in control. This dream can't hurt me and falling down is a common technique to stabilize a dream, even causing someone to start a false awakening dream (dream reset). Fall backwards into the ocean to restore the stability of the dream.
trying to play inception are we?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2017, 06:58:32 pm »

(I don't remember watching the full movie so I don't know what you are talking about. I have practiced to lucid dream irl so I know some stuff like keeping a dream diary to help with remembering dreams.)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2017, 07:03:41 am »

Try to rip the hemp rope by any means possible. Starting with ripping the rope with my teeth.
If successful, hide the ripped rope where jailers will not notice it, unless they're searching for it.
Find a rat and smash it into a bloody paste. Lay down and position my head on the pool of the rat's blood.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2017, 12:50:18 am »

Crawl out of the dumpster I was sleeping in and look around the ally.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3]